• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who was the first Demon you worked with?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
First demon I worked with was Belial. Just a simple petition if my memory serves me right. I had to beat someone in court, and Belial delivered gracefully.

Calvin_MQ

Neophyte
Reaction score
  • Who was the first demon you worked with? Lucifer
  • Everything went how you expected? I didnt expect him to come, I was looking to petition him for something then I felt a strong presence in my house , like someone was just in front of me. I didnt feel like it was evil ( no goosebumps etc) because I got scared and called on st michael, burned incense for him, usually when a evil spirit come and I call on st michael it leave right away bc it s my patron saint, but this time the thing just stayed there until it felt like leaving.
  • Are you still in-contact? no, I need to try again though. I think the moment it came at my house I should have asked what I wanted but I didnt talk, nothing I just got scared.

Reaction score
Awards
I was 21 years old and didn't really know a god damned thing about evocation except for some ritual instructions Golden dawn based and lon Milo duquettes book my life with the spirits.

I evoked Prince Orobas and pacted him on the spot. I didn't have my clairaudience yet but I could sense his positive replies to my questions and proposal.

We've been together 22 years now. I absolutely love Orobas. He's the greatest Prince of the Goetia in my book.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I had a huge post back in the day on this and explaining the do's and dont's of working with demons and goetia. I'll dig it up and post it here for discussion.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
The first demon I worked with was Belial perhaps, but the first to reach out to me was President Foras, who told me to look into the magic powers of herbs and stones; perhaps an allusion to Hoodoo, which I used to shy away from but study and practice now, or to look into not only fundamental pros and cons of herbs and crystals, but their occult use in terms of energy exchanges.
The message came to me unsolicited through a third party.
I then worked through that person with Ipos and Bime.
I didn't choose the latter two, they were recommended to me due to my conditions in life.
The goal was a life changing experience with lots of money and Clair abilities and divination off the hook.
Yeahhh....
Dissing spirits is the worst thing you can do. Seriously, yes, very bad.
No, didn't go how I expected, especially after dissing spirits.
Bime supposedly appeared like a blue fairy, while I was imagining a three headed dragon from the abyss and armies of the dead.
Ipos appeared like a lion, goose, hawk etc. He squawked when he got excited or frustrated.
I would never ever be careless with the reaction to the appearance of Prince Ipos. Or Duchess Bime for that matter.
Like I sold my soul for a job at McDonalds and fifty bucks in change.
Nope.

Respect and understanding is essential when you're about to work with spirits, especially when you are the one who is asking for help and/or guidiance. Some are actually quite demanding when things comes to manner and respect, and some are not really. It's something you have to figure out, but as connection may get deeper, so do you can act more 'freely' around them. I think King Paimon is a great example when things comes to manner, and King Belial is kinda the opposite of him in many way.

It's interesting to see how certain demons are manifests themselves to different people. In many cases you can clearly notice similarities or even exact same appearances described by the magicianst, while in some cases their appearance gets really unexpected, perplexing with that being said - so do their behavior.

It's important to note that the way how they appear and behave usually has a meaning, a goal behind it - what you have to figure out, and try to understand why or what is the reason why you may see them appearing and behaving like that. I'd say in these situations the answer isn't even in them, but in yourself, usually.

Of course, some demon has really interesting humor and can be quite a jokester, so you may also get reminders to not be so serious, because life is not all the time serious neither.​