• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Winter Solstice Secret Powers Obtained within Mantra and These Sigils Download Now

magieli600

Neophyte
Reaction score
Many people do not have a clue what to do today, hear me brethren. Listen to this mantra and repeat it best you can! You will receive many ancient downloads as well as a few special powers not sure what God has in mind because it changes year to year.

Charge yourself for the new year to become infinite and charged by the SUN SOL APPEASE YOURSELF TO BECOME MIGHTY AND POWERFUL AS YOU WISH SO THAT YOU CAN DO YOUR GREAT WORK. AMEN.

DOWNLOAD ALL OF THESE sigils link to mantra video below

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Keep this on while sleep
Repeat while awake
Go in hard
Take in the visions
Go into the night with love

Also I am going to drop the SUN SIGIL TO EMPOWER YOURSELF

DROP OFF of the internet a little tonight fellas the spirits are talking and giving freely
Take some time to be in the dark

Divine letters of the Sun Store them keep them charge them by light in the sun in the moon they will favor you greatly

sol-divine.png

Sun Sigil Light Energy and Intelligences that allow downloading source energy at rapid speeds and increase strength in 4 corners

sun-sol-seal-ancient.png

Sun Sigil Shadows charges the communication and cooperation with the night.

sun-sol-shadows.png

Angel of the Day Amael you may communicate with him freely
Angel of might for sun Michael
Deities of the Sun and Light
Ra
Bridgid
Thor
Zues
Wudon
Raziel

All of them are avail for teaching tonight. Enjoy be in communion with spirit and thrive.

With Luv - Eli Alijah Magi 7

Reaction score
Awards
It makes me wonder when the Summer Solstice is, and if there is a sample Hermetic and Rosicrucian version available online. I may start with Thelemapedia.com