• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Witches Jar + Tree Growing

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to ask this question as I think I need some more suggestions

So I've been wanting to try and combine a jar spell and a living tree, so I figured that it would be best to first grow the tree and as it grows tall. Unearth it while being careful not to destroy the roots. Because the general idea is to wrap the roots around the jar which would act if the roots is the veins of jar. Thus giving it life,.

I imagine the spell would grow powerful as the tree grows so it would take its time for its true potential. I'm wondering if the tree should become ill then that would impact the strength the spell, I'm sure it would, or perhaps if there's a violent storm would that increase the power of the spell.