• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Would my sigil have a magick effect?

Someone's asking for help!

KZKZ

Neophyte
Reaction score
I found some information on how to use magick sigils on the internet, but I am not sure if the information was truthful and if I completed the process correctly to make a magick sigil. I used sigil engine to make a sigil to transform myself into a programmer with a programmable code system. I did specify my intent in a positive statement starting with "I am transformed into"... I got some A4 paper and did draw the sigil onto the A4 paper using a pen, then I spat on the sigil and folded it and put it in my wallet to carry with me. I keep spitting on the sigil every now and again and then I keep carrying it with me in my wallet in my pocket. Will this work and have a magick effect? Also, should I use the transform or change word to get a programmable code system for myself using magick?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I forgot... Do I need to do anything specific to the paper and pen like cleansing it? I did not cleanse the paper and pen. Will my sigil work?

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Yep. Lusting for results.
Not to mention packing a slobber-soaked sheet of paper around.

I had a reverend and awful old mentor who transformed himself into a programmer by a four year rite of occultation in the library and classrooms of the University of Texas at Backwater. He even gots a sheet of parchment to prove it (saliva unsaturated.)

Reaction score
Awards
Really, with code camps and google online courses, you can teach yourself a programming language in no time.
The question to the OP: Is that all you want, to learn a particular language? If so I recommend a youtube search.

The end question is really what you want. All comprising factors as well.

KZKZ

Neophyte
Reaction score
Really, with code camps and google online courses, you can teach yourself a programming language in no time.
The question to the OP: Is that all you want, to learn a particular language? If so I recommend a youtube search.

The end question is really what you want. All comprising factors as well.
The point is of my magick to give me a programmable code system built in my body with force programming that is always on to program usefull stuff to help myself.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
as you study programming, you'll find yourself gradually able to grasp and write code better. Perhaps when the sigil isn't wet, place it under something receiving power/electricity with the intent that it will passively charge the sigil.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The point is of my magick to give me a programmable code system built in my body with force programming that is always on to program usefull stuff to help myself.
OK, I'll bite. What's the difference between saying this and saying, "I want to pick up on and remember useful information."? ("Information" here not necessarily being cerebral but including non-verbal cues and data as well.) One of the early Zen patriarchs, asked to write "Words of highest wisdom and enlightenment," wrote simply: "Pay attention." Of course, if the computational is rhetorically compelling to you, have at 'er.

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score
I found some information on how to use magick sigils on the internet, but I am not sure if the information was truthful and if I completed the process correctly to make a magick sigil. I used sigil engine to make a sigil to transform myself into a programmer with a programmable code system. I did specify my intent in a positive statement starting with "I am transformed into"... I got some A4 paper and did draw the sigil onto the A4 paper using a pen, then I spat on the sigil and folded it and put it in my wallet to carry with me. I keep spitting on the sigil every now and again and then I keep carrying it with me in my wallet in my pocket. Will this work and have a magick effect? Also, should I use the transform or change word to get a programmable code system for myself using magick?

Sorry, I forgot... Do I need to do anything specific to the paper and pen like cleansing it? I did not cleanse the paper and pen. Will my sigil work?

Unless you're performing jar work, bottle work, or other folk magic, water is used to break a working. Please stop spitting on your sigil.

A sigil is used as an aid in - whatever - so you might want to aim for knowledge or clarity. Do a little research, or ask someone for help, in picking the right sigil choice before you commit it to paper.

If you want to cleanse you paper and pen, place them in the sunlight ( knowledge ) or under moonlight ( clarity ). Hopefully in an area where they won't be touched by anyone else.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
OK, I'll bite. What's the difference between saying this and saying, "I want to pick up on and remember useful information."? ("Information" here not necessarily being cerebral but including non-verbal cues and data as well.) One of the early Zen patriarchs, asked to write "Words of highest wisdom and enlightenment," wrote simply: "Pay attention." Of course, if the computational is rhetorically compelling to you, have at 'er.
i think what bro is trying is to have "administrator" rights on himself, like type into the brain "i no longer smoke/ don't snore"
type of thing. it's not all that new of an idea, this approach is original for sure

Art Thurian

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

You wrote: "Do I need to do anything specific to the paper and pen like cleansing it? I did not cleanse the paper and pen. Will my sigil work?"
I don't think so. It won't work before you have to charge it.