• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Yesterday was a very powerful time for magick, especially Saturn workings

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
116
Reaction score
104
Awards
1
It was a full moon on Saturn's day.. with both the Moon and Saturn in Aries. This was a very powerful time for banishing, getting rid of negative influences out of your life, breaking habits and causing things to end. With the aries energy that fosters strong emotions and drive toward moving on/moving forward. Saturn in aries works to force change..whereas usually Saturn is slow, structured, disciplined.. This adds a lot of speed to your Saturn workings.

It was also great time for rituals manifesting strong foundations for your future or life.. such as building strong routines, career paths, educational work, workings of discipline, order and organization..

Saturn is great for cutting toxic people out of your life or away from you.. However, just know that-- while some people prefer using Mars, Mars is a very volatile energy, very aggressive and demanding. This can come with unintended consequence. Saturn is much safer to work with as it is meticulous, disciplined, structured, more authoritarian.. However since Saturn was in Aries-- and Aries' ruling planet is Mars, you get some of that Mars power, without the harsher warrior qualities..

Saturn was also the brightest star in the sky last night, especially visible not far from the moon in the sky.

Why the moon / full moons are an important time for magick because they represent a peak of illumination and energy.. Where the culmination of thoughts, emotions, desires are heightened and energized. In planetary magick and kabbalistic magick, the Moon (Yesod/Luna) represents the lens which connects the cosmos to our physical reality.

Anyone do anything wizardry yesterday?
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
22
While I agree that It was probably a good night for Saturn work, I feel like you're trying to make it seem like Saturn in Aries is a good placement. Saturn is in its fall in Aries. And nah, I didn't feel like doing anything. I did do a psychomagic ritual on Friday though.
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
116
Reaction score
104
Awards
1
While I agree that It was probably a good night for Saturn work, I feel like you're trying to make it seem like Saturn in Aries is a good placement. Saturn is in its fall in Aries. And nah, I didn't feel like doing anything. I did do a psychomagic ritual on Friday though.
In astrology, you're going to always have some seemingly "opposing" energies at work. What is important is how you utilize your intention and regard for those energies in creating the operant field for your work. For me, Saturn in Aries has been powerful in producing faster , more potent action in my Saturn workings.. so I can only say to each their own on that point..

But to me Saturn being in Aries most of this year has only been a part of the equation of yesterdays power.. The Moon being in Aries usually happens just once a month.. but it being a full moon on top.. made things even more potent.

Moon in Aries usually brings quick action and velocity to spellworkings, rituals, etc.. in my experience anyways and the experience of some of my cohorts in the magick world.

If you are lucky enough to plan for the next time these forces align, I urge you to engage in some wizardry and see what happens! :)
 

Firetree

Disciple
Joined
Jan 13, 2026
Messages
775
Reaction score
1,001
Awards
5
It was a full moon on Saturn's day.. with both the Moon and Saturn in Aries. This was a very powerful time for banishing, getting rid of negative influences out of your life, breaking habits and causing things to end. With the aries energy that fosters strong emotions and drive toward moving on/moving forward. Saturn in aries works to force change..whereas usually Saturn is slow, structured, disciplined.. This adds a lot of speed to your Saturn workings.

It was also great time for rituals manifesting strong foundations for your future or life.. such as building strong routines, career paths, educational work, workings of discipline, order and organization..

Saturn is great for cutting toxic people out of your life or away from you.. However, just know that-- while some people prefer using Mars, Mars is a very volatile energy, very aggressive and demanding. This can come with unintended consequence. Saturn is much safer to work with as it is meticulous, disciplined, structured, more authoritarian.. However since Saturn was in Aries-- and Aries' ruling planet is Mars, you get some of that Mars power, without the harsher warrior qualities..

Saturn was also the brightest star in the sky last night, especially visible not far from the moon in the sky.

Why the moon / full moons are an important time for magick because they represent a peak of illumination and energy.. Where the culmination of thoughts, emotions, desires are heightened and energized. In planetary magick and kabbalistic magick, the Moon (Yesod/Luna) represents the lens which connects the cosmos to our physical reality.

Anyone do anything wizardry yesterday?

Not that I DID anything but interesting things 'unfolded' regarding what you mentioned ( the yellow highlights ) .

It was a long term situation I have been battling against for some time . The person in question really crossed the line this time . . . to the extent that 'authorities' will now be involved ... this narcissist might be able to persuade people in the past not to take action against him , but the authorities will not be having a bar of that .
 

nunaphael

Zealot
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Messages
105
Reaction score
155
Awards
2
Nice to see someone else who also thinks about electional astrology and timing things. I had already planned to use yesterdays window of opportunity you mentioned to record a youtube video for my channel that I had put off recording because I saw this alignment approaching and decided I wanted to make use of it for something.

As a tangential side-note, there's a great app for this very purpose that I recently purchased called "cecco" that was shared elsewhere on this forum. I mainly use it to keep track of planetary hours, but it has a calendar and all kinds of features for planning elections like these and/or practicing astrological magic.
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
116
Reaction score
104
Awards
1
Not that I DID anything but interesting things 'unfolded' regarding what you mentioned ( the yellow highlights ) .

It was a long term situation I have been battling against for some time . The person in question really crossed the line this time . . . to the extent that 'authorities' will now be involved ... this narcissist might be able to persuade people in the past not to take action against him , but the authorities will not be having a bar of that .
I'm glad to hear that you found some solace in knowing that this narcissistic person seems to now have something restricting or binding them from further causing harm.

Nice to see someone else who also thinks about electional astrology and timing things. I had already planned to use yesterdays window of opportunity you mentioned to record a youtube video for my channel that I had put off recording because I saw this alignment approaching and decided I wanted to make use of it for something.

As a tangential side-note, there's a great app for this very purpose that I recently purchased called "cecco" that was shared elsewhere on this forum. I mainly use it to keep track of planetary hours, but it has a calendar and all kinds of features for planning elections like these and/or practicing astrological magic.

! For me it is pivotal to my workings. and that sounds pretty interesting! Even in making the decision/intention, you are putting up a strong signal into the cosmos. and that sounds like a cool app. Thanks for sharing.
 

Ztrangr

Neophyte
Joined
Jul 20, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
8
Was anyone else also just not able to sleep? I often have problems sleeping when there is full moon, but not usually this bad.
 

Oceanic

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Was anyone else also just not able to sleep? I often have problems sleeping when there is full moon, but not usually this bad.
I really had a restless sleep as well last night with a longer than usual lasting awake period. I'm also sensitive to moon cycles. I tend to do breathing work and chanting an Indian mantra to calm my mind and eventually asking my guides to help get me to sleep when I struggle this much. This eventually did work, but it was an unusual long struggle.
Hopefully we all have better restful sleeps tonight.
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
116
Reaction score
104
Awards
1
I really had a restless sleep as well last night with a longer than usual lasting awake period. I'm also sensitive to moon cycles. I tend to do breathing work and chanting an Indian mantra to calm my mind and eventually asking my guides to help get me to sleep when I struggle this much. This eventually did work, but it was an unusual long struggle.
Hopefully we all have better restful sleeps tonight.
Was anyone else also just not able to sleep? I often have problems sleeping when there is full moon, but not usually this bad.
This might just be because the full moon highlights and illuminates all the energies of thoughts, feelings, etc that were culminated during the waxing phase, leading up into the full moon.. Try reflecting on what your past few weeks have been like in terms of your thoughts, emotions, focus, etc. Full moon in Aries is going to bring like a restless energy to act upon those things.. Aries is a fire sign, it relats with desire, willpower, passion, drive, action..
 

Soror Epihania

Apprentice
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
99
Awards
1
In astrology, you're going to always have some seemingly "opposing" energies at work. What is important is how you utilize your intention and regard for those energies in creating the operant field for your work. For me, Saturn in Aries has been powerful in producing faster , more potent action in my Saturn workings.. so I can only say to each their own on that point..

I completely agree. I'm a sorcerer, not an astrologer. Whatever astrological conditions are present, they can be turned to advantage with a skillful enough approach, even those that are opposed or in their fall.

I did an evocation of Beelzebuth Saturday that felt quite strong and have already noticed effects in my professional life that match the focus of the work we're doing together.
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
116
Reaction score
104
Awards
1
I completely agree. I'm a sorcerer, not an astrologer. Whatever astrological conditions are present, they can be turned to advantage with a skillful enough approach, even those that are opposed or in their fall.

I did an evocation of Beelzebuth Saturday that felt quite strong and have already noticed effects in my professional life that match the focus of the work we're doing together.
That is awesome. I did some Saturn work with specific Saturnian spirits and also noticed very potent results, almost instant-- same day results.. then Sunday, a big catalyst type event occured-- and now I am seeing some of the effects of the work already.

Generally, whenever I do planetary magick rituals and evoke certain spirits, I give it about a good week before I start to notice things working.. but to see the potent affects come about almost instantly always makes me feel empowered.
 

PearApple

Visitor
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
I had wanted to do some stuff, but as that whole day was horrible and filled with terrifying and extreme specific synchronicities that almost sent me into a psychosis, I had gone to sleep as I could not stand being awake much longer.

On a side-note, the full moon (especially this one) has such a negative and/or extreme effect on me with everything going wrong (at some times, horribly wrong) that I am actually deathly afraid of it and I am unsure on what to do to help myself. Would a full-moon spell from the PGM help my relationship with the full moon? Will it worsen it?
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
116
Reaction score
104
Awards
1
I had wanted to do some stuff, but as that whole day was horrible and filled with terrifying and extreme specific synchronicities that almost sent me into a psychosis, I had gone to sleep as I could not stand being awake much longer.

On a side-note, the full moon (especially this one) has such a negative and/or extreme effect on me with everything going wrong (at some times, horribly wrong) that I am actually deathly afraid of it and I am unsure on what to do to help myself. Would a full-moon spell from the PGM help my relationship with the full moon? Will it worsen it?
The full moon when I was younger, I would avoid because if I went out, something bad usually happened.. but as I get older, I realized it can be a great time of empowerment and solace. It all depends on what you are thinking, doing, feeling leading up to it.. Yes, emotions are usually heightened and anything you have been thinking about comes to a brightness and illuminates in its power..

I would really write down all the things you are dealing with, and make 2 papers.. one of things you would like to let go or resolve.. and one of things you want to attract/bring into your life. Then really think about these, and do a ritual to put these things into motion.

Then on the next full moon, I want you to do a ritual trusting that everything you are desiring is coming to fruition and all that you want removed is coming to pass. Each full moon do the same thing-- establish comfort in knowing everything is working for your greater good.
I promise if you do this for 4 full moons straight, It can change your entire life.
 

PearApple

Visitor
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
The full moon when I was younger, I would avoid because if I went out, something bad usually happened.. but as I get older, I realized it can be a great time of empowerment and solace. It all depends on what you are thinking, doing, feeling leading up to it.. Yes, emotions are usually heightened and anything you have been thinking about comes to a brightness and illuminates in its power..

I would really write down all the things you are dealing with, and make 2 papers.. one of things you would like to let go or resolve.. and one of things you want to attract/bring into your life. Then really think about these, and do a ritual to put these things into motion.

Then on the next full moon, I want you to do a ritual trusting that everything you are desiring is coming to fruition and all that you want removed is coming to pass. Each full moon do the same thing-- establish comfort in knowing everything is working for your greater good.
I promise if you do this for 4 full moons straight, It can change your entire life.
I appreciate your reply and answer, I will definitely do this then. Thank you.
 
Top