• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Yet Another Lucifer Thread

Reaction score
Awards
Let me tell you my experience with Lucifer.
I was living in a Little Mexico crappy duplex apartment and kicked out right as there was a major bedbug and roach infestation in the complex.
In my bedroom at night after going out as a "brother" for the LDS church, would come home and evoke qlippothic demons and geotia archdemons.

Lucifer was one I evoked one night. I drew the sigil as passionately and carefully as I could, selected a yellow candle (he is usually attributed to East, Air and Yellow) and chose Frankincense, I wrote his enn at the bottom of the sigil where I could still see it as I gazed at it.

My room had a bookcase against the window, an end table a bed and another end table. And my cat and my junk looking like a hoarders special.
I started gazing at the sigil, seeing it flash, while repeating the enn in a slightly tired state of consciousness, allowing for a low grade trance. I fell back on my bed and laid down. Within a handful of seconds, I was dragged halfway down my bed.

That was it, I gave no charge but license to dismiss.

Years later I attracted his attention in a good way.

So -- questions.
The first mention of Lucifer that I know of is in Isaiah, 14th chapter I think. How thou art fallen O Son of the Morning...
The King of Tyre was one of the wealthiest folks at the time, and it is though that Lucifer entered into the King of Tyre expanding their mutual empire.
That empire, as all empires do, came crashing down due to the hand of God.

1. Is Lucifer simply the old choirmaster and first of the archangels?
2. Is there any good left in him, or did pride murder the goodness in him?
3. Why exactly did he rebel as opposed to the reasons of all the others who fell?
4. When will pop culture get over him?
5. What old gods did he use as a mask?

Now comes the crux of the point of life - do we continue in our thought patterns, or open and modify them?
If he was a god in our older ethnic country, but our upbringing was Christian, is it that evil to take up the name of the god of your ancestors pre-1200AD?
Is there possible good in him as he is the Light Bearer?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Based on my experiences, Lucifer is a incredibly Lovable Character. Yes... In the beginning, when I first got in Contact with Him/Her, She was against me because I rebelled against Him/Her. But, once I've gotten to know Him/Her, Lucifer surprised me of how much Love He/She has.

To tell you the truth, I Love Lucifer with all my Heart and Soul. To me Lucifer is more than just a Fallen Angel or Demon or Evil. Lucifer even gets along with Jesus, and the rest of the Archangels. They work together in the Name of Love. Lucifer taught me this, and I am forever grateful!

But, I guess each One of us, has had different experiences with Lucifer. Lucifer appeared to me as a Woman first, and I also saw Him as a Man as well, but that was Later. Lucifer also appeared as Baphomet as well.

cryphius

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm not a Luciferian per se, so take what I am about to say with a grain of salt.

First, let's talk about Satan. "Satan" means adversary (or some such) in Hebrew. In the earliest Jewish tales, Satan worked for YHWH by testing people's faith (re: The Book of Job). I think most modern Jewish people still see Satan this way. However, during the Babylonian captivity some Jewish sects came into contact with Zoroastrianism and its idea of an evil god that opposed the god god. At least some Jews transferred this idea of an evil god onto the figure of Satan who rebelled against the good god, and this is what Christianity inherited.

Some people see Satan and Lucifer as the same entity. Others view them as different entities. If Lucifer is a different figure than Satan, then your questions that you asked above wouldn't really apply here.

I see Lucifer as a being of enlightenment, the Serpent of the Garden of Eden. I don't see him as diabolical. He's a benevolent entity and possibly not even really connected to Satan. On the few occasions I invoked him nothing bad really happened, but that's just my experience.

cryphius

Neophyte
Reaction score
As far as your question about when pop culture will get over him, ... when it's no longer profitable to use his image. When the masses lose their fascination, and the masses are pretty fickle, so that's probably going to happen sooner or later.

But every pop culture figure has some kind of "cult" following of small but highly dedicated people. I suspect there will always be people around claiming they have love affairs with Lucifer on the astral realm (or whatever they believe).

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I appreciate the replies, and think you both are correct on the points you raised.

What we do know is that there were several religions before JCI, and intermingling of a few near eastern religions into Judaism.

What is interesting is the number of gods that seem to fit him of cultures in the past. I'm not saying they're the same, but they resemble the description of the name.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not a Luciferian per se, so take what I am about to say with a grain of salt.

First, let's talk about Satan. "Satan" means adversary (or some such) in Hebrew. In the earliest Jewish tales, Satan worked for YHWH by testing people's faith (re: The Book of Job). I think most modern Jewish people still see Satan this way. However, during the Babylonian captivity some Jewish sects came into contact with Zoroastrianism and its idea of an evil god that opposed the god god. At least some Jews transferred this idea of an evil god onto the figure of Satan who rebelled against the good god, and this is what Christianity inherited.

Some people see Satan and Lucifer as the same entity. Others view them as different entities. If Lucifer is a different figure than Satan, then your questions that you asked above wouldn't really apply here.

I see Lucifer as a being of enlightenment, the Serpent of the Garden of Eden. I don't see him as diabolical. He's a benevolent entity and possibly not even really connected to Satan. On the few occasions I invoked him nothing bad really happened, but that's just my experience.
Yeah.... Lucifer has been blamed for so many things. Knowing, that Lucifer mean no harm. Otherwise, the Power of Love wouldn't have created Him/Her. Lucifer is very special to me. I'm not over throwing Jesus here, because I Love Him/Her deeply, and I don't have to be a Christian to Love Jesus. But, Lucifer was the first Spiritual Being I met first as a Woman. And, She taught me a lot. Then I learned to just drop the names and Labels, because at the end of the day, it is All The Genderless Universe that is all of these Characters, including us.

Reaction score
There's a pretty big difference between the Lucifer of scripture and story and the real individual. He must be really happy about all the good PR.

I get it, he's portrayed as a handsome romantic figure but the truth of him is far uglier. I was raised in a Luciferan neighborhood that was part of a cult and the things he encouraged people to do there were horrifying. Imagine the worst and cruelest actions in the world and that was a regular weekday.

Now, if you want tips to survive an encounter with him I'm happy to explain his "power set". For example, a long time ago he used vestment magic to alter himself so that he would give off pheromones that work like datura. I've seen him tell a man to walk into traffic and he did it. This is the number one reason he has gotten so far in the world and manipulated so many people. Funny thing is that he's just as affected by his "scent" as anyone he tries to influence which is a pretty big weakness. He's strong-willed enough that he probably won't listen if you tell him to leave you alone but it's a good thing to remember when talking to him.

He also has the ability to use his body as a capacitor to soak up heat which he can later channel. I only saw him use his hand on an oven burner but he claimed that he used to jump into a bonfire before battle to get charged up.

Lastly, at least for the stuff he magically altered himself to be able to do, he can turn any corpse into a wight that can speak by manipulating their nervous system. I think he needs to be touching them for it to work but I'm genuinely not sure.

I'm happy to answer any questions about my personal experiences with him and his associates.

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
There's a pretty big difference between the Lucifer of scripture and story and the real individual. He must be really happy about all the good PR.

I get it, he's portrayed as a handsome romantic figure but the truth of him is far uglier. I was raised in a Luciferan neighborhood that was part of a cult and the things he encouraged people to do there were horrifying. Imagine the worst and cruelest actions in the world and that was a regular weekday.

I'm happy to answer any questions about my personal experiences with him and his associates.

I grew up in a Hebrew Christian doomsday cult. Where was your cult located? What did the cult believe and how did you get out?

I like your name by the way.

Reaction score
I grew up in a Hebrew Christian doomsday cult. Where was your cult located? What did the cult believe and how did you get out?

I like your name by the way.
Upstate New York but they have a pretty big foothold in the US. At least 70 or so towns under their full control all across the country. Their influence is much wider.

They believed that the New Testament should be rejected and that the teachings of Lucifer and the Black Sun held above all. He encouraged cannibalism, rape, pedophilia and beastiality.

Technically I never really got out. Things changed in the 80s once people started noticing things and they toned down their public behavior. Whenever I go back I just pretend like it's a normal visit and try not to think about what's happening there.

Thank you re: the name.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> Unfortunately I cannot. That's part of why I'm posting here - I have been cut off from magic for reasons that I can't really elaborate on at the moment (needs way more context).

This.

Reaction score

Ah, no. They're magic users but don't have any control over it. It's also not possible to cut someone off from it against their will. I genuinely don't know if I willingly cut myself off from it or if something just kind of switched off inside me. I've been trying to get it back but it's so frustrating to draw and cast with what I know is the right stuff for it to just fizzle.

To bring this back to Lucifer, he actually has a lot to do with exactly why I'm trying to "get my powers back" to sound like Spider-Man or something. We have a deeply personal score to settle. He thinks that it's enough for me to beat him in a game of chance but it is not.

I guess I get a bit frustrated when I see people talking about him in a positive light. He is responsible for some of my closest friends worst rapes and tortures and he's still out there doing that. He's not some mythological figure - he lives in the world the same as the rest of us. He just seems to think he controls it.

Something interesting I read that corresponds with what I know about his deals:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That last photo is what shows his involvement with the Reich.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> It's also not possible to cut someone off from it against their will.

True.

And Lucifer was a woman for you? And may I ask at what age?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well since im in my sexy mood this is gonna be a love tale. lucifer morningstar aka venus goddess of love and return of light. lucifer and the king ever expanding from the inside to the outside, a great kiNdom indeed.

to me these stories have so many levels. one can look at it and see the stars align and natural events happen. but it can also be the story of a rebel choosing its path tru and by love.( dont forget to say hi to narcissus, as he is himself enough but loves more attention always) and one can also see how empires are built and formed.

so should we change our thought patterns? when youre in the down and low, all goes to gain at least a bit of momentum to gain that chance according to ones will. it is the reason why lucifer fell. angels dont have free will and are made to pray, bow and prostate all the time.( for a more technical view: they are very old egregores that can be tempered with if one has the proper knowhow. ) as a human being or angel in the flesh lucifer has the power to change. this is also were some see lucifer as the other part of jesus. were jesus carried away our sins, lucifer appears to bring light upon a new path, aka a new day is born.

to take just yet an other turn in thought patterns, one might look at lucifers pride and use that differently then one is used to. i dont care that gematria normally is done with hebrew texts. one can twist and turn any language and english is one of them. so one could calculate lucifers pride and see what comes out. or just use the word pride and learn from its diverse meanings. same goes for his falling. if and when one combines for example the meaning pride as group and you have a caring family one can easily see how falling could mean stop living mentally and start living from the heart. but even for a loner it could mean let go of the group conscious you are in, walk a bit tru life (falling) and catch a new flow witch is also lucifer as he is also venus the eveningstar.

now if you are into music, you might notice the soundwave. the mathematician would recognise the sinus and cosinus flow there in. the more religious and adversary ones might see the headless pyramid aka the ziggurat from mesopetamia and the eternal clash between the rich and the poor in economics.

i have an islamic apocryphal story where the story of falling and disobeying goes a bit different. in this story it is said that god created the angels and programmed them to only listen to him. they all did as good little kids. then god created humans and gave them free will and the power to name things. all fun and well, but god got bored and told the angels that humans should be listened to. all the angels said ok well lets go then except for lucifer who saw in god the holy trickster and understood from that point of view that he should only listen to god and noone else. god figured that shit and had a good laugh. his new found title made god so happy that he gave lucifer the playground to live and rule upon. so lucifer came to live on earth spreading light, sometimes thinking hes god, but in essence the highest on our earthly plane with a little bit of amnesia to make it funny. somehow this story links into anansi but also arachnia. either way the point is think for yourself, think outside the box and dont be afraid of no ghost and give god a good laugh. a smile a day keeps the bedbugs away, or something...

and no popculture is not getting over lucifer. hes fun, hes witty and he got his own netflix series. what else does one want????? it seems he met narcissus and didnt notice it was him. funny bloke , god is.....

charlies angels:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
IMO, Lucifer = Iblis(Quranic version of Lucifer). Lucifer and Iblis, Read about Iblis and why he felt felt from heaven, similiar to the bible, tho the bible say he wanted to be à god or something like that above God but in Islam he didn’t bow down for Adam while ALL Arch(angels) bowed down for Adam. I believe in God Almighty ofcourse, but man…Lucifer must have some balls not bowing down while everyone else did it and he ofcourse stated his reasons. I want to write more but i’m online with my iPhone :)

Reaction score
Lucifer has as much free will as any other individual. He has told the world a very convincing and romantic story but it has always been a lie. He never rebelled, not in the sense that people think.

One day the truth will come out.