• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Yet Another Lucifer Thread

Calicifer

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think that occult in general is in garbage field as a whole. From modern occultism authors writing garbage about ancient entities, practically reimagining and putting them into new, trendy roles to practitioners themselves being one step from being ordinary madmen. This is a big part why I had so much distrust and anger at occultist in the past. One occultist can read my aura and bring nothing more than an outright wrong assumptions and his own projections of what he imagines me to be while another somehow manages to speak words which become enlightening to me as I mature. Somehow not only surprising reader himself in what he comes up, but also somehow managing to tie up a lot of things about me. There is a huge disparity within occult and I perceive that this wide difference in experiences is simply us not having a clue in a field. Otherwise, how completely opposite accounts of a same figure can be true at a same time?

I personally perceive that these spirits are as multi-dimensional as we are. Gothic spirits if that is correct term, tend to have an evil twist to their nature and to behave in bizarre ways to us. For example, Lilith is a lot of things, but one of her aspects is that she loves to murder infants. I have no clue why people report such experiences, why she manifests in such a way. I do share similar dislike to newborns and can see eye to eye with this twist of her ancient past. In a similar fashion, I imagine that Lucifer and Lucifuge is a same being, but from different sides of a coin. Just as we came be both cruel and kind, just how we can appear in different forms in life, so can spirits. Chances to how one spirit will appear to you might be based on few factors like:
1) How do you call said spirit;
2) What is the context of calling said spirit;
3) What is your moral and spiritual disposition to said spirit;

Personally, I do believe that if you are calling things which people usually associate with hell or have a fear on their lips when they speak their names, usually is a good sign that these aren't your friendly, neighborhood angels. I do believe in negative aspects of such beings, but I do make distinction between Lucifer and Satan as I have met them both and they were utterly different to me. I believe that people are confusing Satan with Lucifurge (Lucifer) or simply are taking experiences from people who could not tell a difference between their own madness, random spirit and a God.

As for my experience, one day I felt impulse, desire to contact Lucifer. I did a ritual where I chanted his name all night. This chanting entered into a trance where I was chanting his name even through the sleep. I could not sleep while I was sleeping. I had a light sleep where I could hear was his name. I spent whole night like this and in the morning, I felt its presence in me. It was possessing me, that is, sharing the same body. I felt that spirit, how it thinks, what it is as I fed from its emanating energy. It had what you would associate with it. Pride, self love, ambition, desire. In a same manner, an outside could characterize this spirit as self-loving, self-absorbed, I think it could be cruel as all beautiful things tend to be. What had struck me is its ambition to aspire for something more in life, to achieve something greater, something bigger. I felt immense self love and something akin of a pleasure of just by being itself. Just by having this spirit in me, I felt a greater high than any drug could give to me. This high was nothing more than self-love which this spirit had. Experiencing life, every little mundane thing felt fresh and I could enjoy life to its fullest and I pitied masses that they never could even fathom his beauty. It is like imagining life of someone else who has absolutely everything and being envious how someone else is more beautiful, more clever, richer and how life must be so wonderful to them. It is that feeling you imagine in others is Lucifer's existence. That light, that energy, it is him and he had helped me to achieve that state of living with no fear, no anxiety, life where you excel at everything and have deep love of your own perfection.

As day passed, its presence seemed to slightly wane. During midday I suddenly felt its energy condensating in my eyes as I walking down the staircase in my university. I raised my eyes at that moment and I locked gazes with a beautiful girl. At that moment I felt that this concentrated energy left me and exited my body through my eyes into her. I moved past out as I was processing this. I looked back and noticed that this act was so powerful that this girl was literally stunned in staircase, looking and smiling at me. So, this is it. I was technically a literal anti-christ. My experiences with Lucifer for some reason often end up in him trying to get me laid and I'm being equally as hopeless in using opportunities as he is infinitely good in creating those opportunities.

There are a lot more of various experiences, but none as powerful as this one. For me, for some reason Lucifer had repeatedly creating such situations with the ladies. This is curious, because I did not neither asked or expected that. I'm pleasantly surprised and touched by it, but at the same time, when it happens, I'm completely stunned. Lucifer to me helps me to avoid depression or rather feeling down as I can call him and he will fill me with his energy, with his love. I'm also suspicious that he is acting behind my scenes in my life, because even when I do not ask, people do get hurt. When I ask, people definitely are getting hurt. However, there are a lot of experiences and a lot to write.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Lucifer has as much free will as any other individual. He has told the world a very convincing and romantic story but it has always been a lie. He never rebelled, not in the sense that people think.
One day the truth will come out.
Yes he has free will, but until when? With other words, his time will come in the end, he will suffer(as for us i do believe). But according to the bible and the quran, it looks like he is fucked in end (judgement day etc….). Maybe you know what i’m talking about if you have read the quran and the bible abit. For the Torah, i cannot speak since i knoweth not about it.

Reaction score
Yes he has free will, but until when? With other words, his time will come in the end, he will suffer(as for us i do believe). But according to the bible and the quran, it looks like he is fucked in end (judgement day etc….). Maybe you know what i’m talking about if you have read the quran and the bible abit. For the Torah, i cannot speak since i knoweth not about it.
One of the biggest misconceptions about the Universe being deterministic is that free will is an illusion. He has made every single choice that has led him to where he is now, as have we all.

It's one of the problems with prophecy. Lucifer blaming Elohim for his destiny is exactly like We Don't Talk About Bruno from Encanto. It was just what was going to always happen to him based off of his choices.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
On the web, it is difficult to be sure about identities. How much more difficult is it on the inner planes?

So, how many entities will respond if I call for Lucifer?

Reaction score
On the web, it is difficult to be sure about identities. How much more difficult is it on the inner planes?

So, how many entities will respond if I call for Lucifer?
Well, intent always matters but he's also the only one answering to that name (and sigil, if that's your method, I guess). I don't think that he would be very appreciative of pretenders.