• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

SomeWanderer

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Hello, I've been a member for more than three weeks now, I've made a couple of posts but I still can't access any threads in the Library.
Am I doing something wrong?
 
Solution
Thanks, I did read the rules, but there isn't a specific "Occult" section so I thought that the whole forum would apply.
There is "The Order" section which I guess it's what you mean? Should I post anywhere in there or is there a specific subsection?

Yes! "The Order" is the section of the whole WF where you need to make posts to satisfy the requirement:


What @Yazata meant was to say that you need to make posts either in the General Occult Discussion section or Occult Q&A section or any section that is linked to "The Order" board.

Yazata

Moderator
Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
3,079
Reaction score
9,611
Awards
36
Hi,
In these three weeks you have (now) made three posts, two of which were in the wrong section (including this one before I moved it) but none in Occult.
So, make a post in Occult, wait for the site to update you, and perform the actions you want.
Reading the Rules often is useful 👍
 

SomeWanderer

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Thanks, I did read the rules, but there isn't a specific "Occult" section so I thought that the whole forum would apply.
There is "The Order" section which I guess it's what you mean? Should I post anywhere in there or is there a specific subsection?
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
748
Reaction score
1,576
Awards
13
Thanks, I did read the rules, but there isn't a specific "Occult" section so I thought that the whole forum would apply.
There is "The Order" section which I guess it's what you mean? Should I post anywhere in there or is there a specific subsection?

Yes! "The Order" is the section of the whole WF where you need to make posts to satisfy the requirement:


What @Yazata meant was to say that you need to make posts either in the General Occult Discussion section or Occult Q&A section or any section that is linked to "The Order" board.
 
Solution

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
4,098
Reaction score
48,397
Awards
21
Thanks, I did read the rules, but there isn't a specific "Occult" section so I thought that the whole forum would apply.
There is "The Order" section which I guess it's what you mean? Should I post anywhere in there or is there a specific subsection?
Of course you should read the rules thread, but not just that. If you went to access the library you would see a HUGE notice, which clearly mentions that the “occult” sections are called “The Order”. It also doesn’t take that many brain cells to figure out that the “cooking” or “politics” sections are non occult, surely?
 
Top