• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Your weirdest experience

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm new in the forum, am having a hard time taking this place seriously. Please don't take it as an offense, God and The Devil is everywhere.
I'd like to know your weirdest experiences practicing magic or just walking the path of the unknown...

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PS don't get me wrong. I'm not asking you to make me a believer I just wanna know you better.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hehheeh, this site is wyrd and about a year ago attacked, so we also are a bit shy and defensive. we are rebuilding slowly, but are having fun with it.
one of my wyrder experiences is working in cyberspace. time and place changes, everything goes out of phase etc. and it has nothing to do with spiritwork or anything. its a new invention and im a bit addicted. it can look like LARPing, but isnt. so weirdest thing was that i suddenly had a house full of angry djinn, who didnt really like what i was doing, but couldnt leave my 3d space. so we had a talk about what they like doing and why they came and then called military to help get them out. they brought lightpillars, occult spyware, etc. took me over and helped.

another one is the fact that on my map i always throw something to someone in the south of spain. this has been the case for longer then 10 years now. so coincidink...:cool:

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean with working in cyberspace and that time and place changes and everything goes out of phase... Could you explain me what you mean?

So the military in your country take care of DJINS??? with occult spyware? I think am not understanding anything sorry.

What is your map?
Confused Thinking GIF

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
no problem, i work a very different lane then most so that you dont understand is best.
do you know how memes work and how they are now like the news, but also that they are used like pathworkings in tarotcards only for fun? thats coccultpc and a lot of normal kids use it, just for fun as part of life. lots of kids also know how to mirror, because they are online and use that skill at home just because they are teens and are tired of their nagging ooooold parents. thats occultpc out of the pc. this used to be be the first steps into the world of ancestors. since so many people are doing that now, the ancestors are harder to reach and you go into a sort of inbetween aka out of phase. not really in your body, but also not out of your body and then life gets strange.

no not really like that. when in trouble i pray, call with the totality of my being to the highest one and although illegal in islam i grovel to get me where i need be. i got the luck things combined and later on found my interconnections being of military background. it isnt about who someone is, its about the fact that god sends the help and not all help feels good. sometimes dirt with dirt is the only option, so even if it goes against ones being if one has cancer one still has to go tru chemo to get better. but thats my path and not many walk it., im the one stupid enough to do it because i like such strange things.

my map is like what others might call a mind map or an map of the astral, only mine has always been a bit like the shamans do. so it entwines more with physical places and back in the days with spiritual warfare. so it might be more like a 3d labyrinth.