• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Zepar

Tentacion

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello members, i am new to invoking of demons a newbie, can anyone on here ever work with the demon zepar, if so how do you summon him, and what to expect during summoning. Thank you

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I would suggest that you become close to at least one protective ally from the spirit world before you start evoking or invoking demons for the first time. This way if the situation goes sideways you will end up okay.

It also helps to learn to use cards as a way to communicate with the spirits as you are highly unlikely to see or hear anything during your first evocation.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Even if you believe it is not a demon that you are invoking, it is important for some well-known beneficial being to have your back.

Being largely blind in the inner worlds is dangerous, especially for those that cannot control their thoughts

Tentacion

Neophyte
Reaction score
Even if you believe it is not a demon that you are invoking, it is important for some well-known beneficial being to have your back.

Being largely blind in the inner worlds is dangerous, especially for those that cannot control their thoughts
Thanks

Tentacion

Neophyte
Reaction score
I would suggest that you become close to at least one protective ally from the spirit world before you start evoking or invoking demons for the first time. This way if the situation goes sideways you will end up okay.

It also helps to learn to use cards as a way to communicate with the spirits as you are highly unlikely to see or hear anything during your first evocation.
Please how to i do that. Can you help me i can be reached on nesta.brown2000@gmail.com

Reaction score
Awards
Hello members, i am new to invoking of demons a newbie, can anyone on here ever work with the demon zepar, if so how do you summon him, and what to expect during summoning. Thank you
Hello.

I am no longer on the Left Hand Path, but I can answer your questions.
Use the Gallery of Magic books. Apparently it works for others. Demons of Magic is what I recommend, then the others associated with LHP.
I have never worked with Zepar that I know of consciously.
What you expect ... well, what do you expect? Do you consider yourself brave and untouchable? I did until my evocation crossroads.
It all ends with your fortitude, will, tenacity, wisdom. Not to be pretentious, but honest thought on it.

Here is how I evoked, I used three or four primary tutorials off of BALG Forum.
1. Trance (I believe Darkest Knight)
2. Kindrathes Bulletprrof Immersion
3. Mike_Bees Evocation Guide

I chickened out to face the Earl and Prince of Hell, but did channel with a handful of good though out questions.
So in a nutshell,
0. Memorize the following before doing
1. Close your eyes and see yourself descending down a spiral stair case, counting the steps. Around thirty your consciousness should shift.
2. Make a finger gesture such as a pair of crossed fingers, and say When I make this gesture, I am in deep trance.
(An Anchor in other words)
3. Listen to the enn off youtube while choosing appropriate media to fashion its seal.
4. wake up and fall asleep to the enn.
5. Dont use the enn if you are a Ceremonial magician.
6. Setup a temple in which you will evoke. Make sure you can safely burn and use candles and incense in your temple, otherwise in lanterns outdoors. Safety first always. Five gallon jugs of water or sand are not a bad idea to keep nearby the working area.
7. Evoke the spirit by opening the sigil, sensing the spirit, giving the charge, providing an offering, commanding the charge and request a sign of the working by the spirit - and license to depart.
That is the method I used, more Ceremonial, though I never used protection other than LBRPs. Not a good idea.
8. Listen to and learn from others who have actually evoked a spirit per the process or grimoire.
Im more of an armchair magician.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Please how to i do that. Can you help me i can be reached on nesta.brown2000@gmail.com
You choose an Angel or Saint (Saint Michael) or Saint Cyprian

you may choose to build them an altar but maybe that’s only proper if you wish to work with them a lot, IMO if you were to make an altar then just get rid of it and the devotion they might become upset with you

you could pray to one daily for protection, then pray for one of them to protect you or be there before you start the ritual

if you want to evoke them or invoke them you might do the same, look up the books of S Connolly I’ve heard she’s knowledgeable

Tentacion

Neophyte
Reaction score

Hello.

I am no longer on the Left Hand Path, but I can answer your questions.
Use the Gallery of Magic books. Apparently it works for others. Demons of Magic is what I recommend, then the others associated with LHP.
I have never worked with Zepar that I know of consciously.
What you expect ... well, what do you expect? Do you consider yourself brave and untouchable? I did until my evocation crossroads.
It all ends with your fortitude, will, tenacity, wisdom. Not to be pretentious, but honest thought on it.

Here is how I evoked, I used three or four primary tutorials off of BALG Forum.
1. Trance (I believe Darkest Knight)
2. Kindrathes Bulletprrof Immersion
3. Mike_Bees Evocation Guide

I chickened out to face the Earl and Prince of Hell, but did channel with a handful of good though out questions.
So in a nutshell,
0. Memorize the following before doing
1. Close your eyes and see yourself descending down a spiral stair case, counting the steps. Around thirty your consciousness should shift.
2. Make a finger gesture such as a pair of crossed fingers, and say When I make this gesture, I am in deep trance.
(An Anchor in other words)
3. Listen to the enn off youtube while choosing appropriate media to fashion its seal.
4. wake up and fall asleep to the enn.
5. Dont use the enn if you are a Ceremonial magician.
6. Setup a temple in which you will evoke. Make sure you can safely burn and use candles and incense in your temple, otherwise in lanterns outdoors. Safety first always. Five gallon jugs of water or sand are not a bad idea to keep nearby the working area.
7. Evoke the spirit by opening the sigil, sensing the spirit, giving the charge, providing an offering, commanding the charge and request a sign of the working by the spirit - and license to depart.
That is the method I used, more Ceremonial, though I never used protection other than LBRPs. Not a good idea.
8. Listen to and learn from others who have actually evoked a spirit per the process or grimoire.
Im more of an armchair magician.
Thanks

Reaction score
Awards
It begs the question. Why Zepar? Powers bestowed, or other reasons?
Frater Dag is right, as are the others. Id ally myself with Prince Orobas, King Paimon, Marquis Amon, Knight Furcas, President Foras, Prince Ipos, Duchess Bime, or a few other spirits well known for beginners that are protective of their followers.
I reneged on Bime and Ipos, because of my fears and my confusion as to how they'd be able to help me. I blew a great chance to excel in the path I was on. However, The last four are who I oringinally called on within the last year.

Reaction score
Awards
Also, do you plan to evoke Zepar Solomonic/Ceremonial style, using Koettings Scorcerer Seal, or other methods, or just via the sigil and enn?

Reaction score
Awards
LHP style, I like Behemoth-X and VK Jehannum, aide from Thomas Karlsson and Michael Ford, and EA Koetting, I view the first two as great teachers for the intermediate folks, the latter three for all levels. VK has a website that holds seals sigils and mantras galore waiting just for you. Mantra, enn, command, the choice is your in style and repercussion of evocation.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Zepar is a duke(Venus spirit), here is fourth book which contains chapters on their appearences,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!