• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Share a PDF of a book.

Elfrino

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've come across a fascinating book that I feel the Wizard Forums community will find of great interest.

This book talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. It's an intriguing read as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

● Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

● The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

● Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

● Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilities that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

● The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

● Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, being the skeptic I am, I can't help but observe there are a number of problematic teachings and practices among Falun Gong in particular. It is not a major issue so much with the Qigong, but specifically with the treatment of it in Zhuan-Falun, with many ex-followers speaking of it like a cult, in the same way ex-scientologists and even the occasional ex-mormon does.

I would advise people to be careful as the belief structure elevates what was previously a spiritual practice to a holy-book and holy-man relationship specifically with the founder Li.

The community isolation generally possible within that community is staggering, particularly in it's religious bendt centering around an active "holy person", which assumes this person not only has reached Enlightenment but that this teaching is the only path to it, and if you falter, that person specifically sends you to a hell described by the founder's own words.

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS!

Elfrino

Neophyte
Reaction score
Falun Dafa is not a cult. It's a high level Qi Gong practice.

People just practice a set of Qi Gong exercises and try to live by the precepts of Truthfulness, Compassion and Forebearance. That is the core of the practice. Furthermore there is no centralized power structure, no money is involved and practice is totally up to the person, this is stated clearly in Zhuan Falun:

excerpt 1:

"Here we’re teaching you to take the right path, and along with that, we’re teaching you the Law inside and out and encouraging you to have your own understanding of it, but it’s still up to you whether you decide to learn it. "The master leads you through the door, but cultivation is up to you. Nobody’s going to push you to cultivate. It’s up to you whether you cultivate. Or to put it another way, when you choose your own path, when you decide what you want, or when you’re trying to get something—nobody will stop you. They can only try to kindly persuade you"

excerpt 2:

"Our Falun Dafa is one of the Buddhist system’s 84,000 disciplines. It’s never been passed on to the general public before during this period of civilization, but it did once save people on a large scale in a prehistoric age. Today I’m spreading it again widely during this final period of the kalpa’s end, so it’s just extremely precious."

excerpt 3:

"I’m not saying you have to learn my Falun Dafa, but I can say that what I’m doing is sharing some principles with you. If you want to cultivate you have to commit to one discipline, or else you won’t be able to cultivate one bit. Of course, if you don’t want to cultivate we’ll leave you alone. The Law is meant to be heard by people who really cultivate."

- - -

There is currently a massive propaganda campaign against Falun Dafa by the Chinese Communist Party. They even have an 'Internet Water Army' designed to spread propaganda about Falun Dafa across the web:

Australian MPs condemned the CCP’s Persecution of Falun Gong and the defamatory and slanderous reporting of the ABC:

Mr. Limbrick is a parliamentarian in the state of Victoria, who always speaks up for Falun Gong and on China’s human rights issues.

In July this year, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) broadcasted a program that grossly misrepresented Falun Gong. The Falun Dafa Association of Australia had contacted the ABC and questioned the content of the program before it went on air, and warned that such a program would exacerbate the persecution in communist China. Their concerns received no response from the ABC.

After the program was aired, Mr. Limbrick wrote an open letter to complain to ABC’s board of directors and expressed his views through other media outlets. He also wrote an appeal to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.

On November 11, during a speech at the Victorian Legislative Council, Limbrick described the ABC’s misrepresentation of Falun Gong as a “shameful” export of the CCP propaganda and said that it “repeated a number of Chinese Communist Party talking points.”

“If this program had referred to nearly any other religious minority in Australia, the producers would have been accused of hate crimes,” Limbrick said.

“I know many Falun Gong practitioners through my role as an MP,” he said, “They’re a peaceful group of people who courageously stand up against persecution from the Chinese Communist Party to practice their beliefs.”

“Falun Gong practitioners are all good people and very kind,” he said. “There are few governments in the world like the CCP that vilely persecute human rights.”

He was vilified by the CCP because of his open support for Falun Gong. “In fact, they (the CCP) created a web page about me and began to criticize me directly because I dared to defend freedom of religion,” Limbrick said during his speech when discussing a motion on trade with China in the Victorian State Parliament.
source:

Victorian Legislative Council Member Bernie Finn congratulated Limbrick “on his contribution” and expressed his own support for Falun Gong:
“I too have had a great deal to do with Falun Gong practitioners and their associated supporters over a number of years, and they are good people,” Finn said. “They are very good people. They do not deserve the persecution and they do not deserve the treatment that they have received from the barbarians in Beijing, and that is the flat-out truth.”

“I would say most certainly – there are very few governments in the world that are more involved in the violation of human rights than the Chinese communist government,” he continued.
source:

Think about this, the CCP government is brutally torturing, murdering and live organ harvesting thousands of Falun Dafa practitioners who only want to adhere to the tenets of Truthfulness, Compassion and Forebearance and the ABC barely mention it in the report. In fact the evil CCP regime is actually using the ABC report as a propaganda tool in China now:

Why is the CCP now using this ABC report so they can further persecute Falun Dafa disciples? Live organ harvesting from people and the ABC turns a blind to that and instead tries to make up stuff to make Falun Dafa look bad, it's so shameful and disgusting. Even the UN know whats going on:

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, I'm going to point this out: the genocides of the CCP are awful, and directed at a number of religious minorities.

This is unconscionable and should not be happening.

This does not, however, ease any burden the group has to cease certain isolationism, nor does it absolve it's founder of their claims of hell-creation and damnation for those who falter or fall outside of their domain.

The hellfire (or, I guess, hellsputum) talk is what is at issue here.

It does not change the fact that Li uses claims of spiritual powers to intimidate the followers of their group into staying.

QiGong is a perfectly legitimate practice for meditative state acquisition, and I'm sure has various aspects well tailored to the shaping of will and intention.

I will again urge caution, however, regarding Falun Dafa in particular.

Elfrino

Neophyte
Reaction score
It does not change the fact that Li uses claims of spiritual powers to intimidate the followers of their group into staying.

That's not True, where are you getting this information? Can you share where you found this alleged claim?

You must remember that the CCP are trying everything to undermine and slander this practice. Belief in spiritual things is totally unacceptable to an atheistic regime like the CCP. Sadly some western media have also towed the CCP line (whether or financial reasons or otherwise) and have also slandered and misinterpreted Dafa, case in point the ABC report which was severely admonished by the Australian government.

I just shared with you the some quotes from Zhuan Falun (the core book of Falun Dafa) that says the practice is totally voluntary, similar to Meditation or Tai Chi, do people get intimidated into practicing these? No, they practice them because they see great benefits in their mental and physical states.

Actually, a whole book has been written about Falun Dafa's healing and rejuvenating effects:

The only country that is against Falun Dafa is the Chinese Communist Party, the rest of the world supports it wholeheartedly:

By April 2001, Li Hongzhi had received over 340 awards and proclamations from Australia, Canada, China (before crackdown), Japan, Russia, and the U.S. in recognition of the contributions to people's spiritual and physical health, and to freedom of belief in the world. These include certificates of recognition from several governmental bodies in the United States—including Honorary Citizenship awarded by The State of Georgia and city of Atlanta. On 14 March 2001, The
bestowed Li Hongzhi and Falun Gong with an International Religious Freedom Award for the advancement of religious and spiritual freedom at a ceremony in the United States Senate. He was nominated for the 2001 Sakharov Prize by over 25 members of European Parliament, was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2000 and 2001.
source:

Falun Dafa has been embraced by the international community. Listed below are some awards issued by some local governments and organizations in China, Canada, US and other countries in recognition of the extraordinary contribution made by Master Li Hongzhi and Falun Dafa to people's mental and physical health:

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

The reality is that the founder has some issues. It is like a young, budding Scientology.

I would encourage anyone who wishes to study the history of QiGong, and to even work on challenging authoritarianism worldwide, and resist censorship of viewpoints!

I would also encourage folks to not take "holy books" too seriously. They were written and carried forward by flawed, material, and often quite insane humans.

Doesn't mean they don't contain useful bits, some truth, but none of them are true. This one is no different, and worse, venerates a living "prophet". And let's not get into the whole association that he had with a particularly orange pile of shit, and far-right propaganda:

Elfrino

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes, why does the CCP fear Falun Dafa so much?

You have to ask yourself why a completely totalitarian and evil regime is so threatened by people doing gentle exercises in the park and trying to live by the precepts Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance.

The real reason is that it can't stand people awakening to their divine inner nature. It's the antithesis of the CCP which is based on lies, fear and strife.

This practice has nothing to do with scientology whatsoever. This practice is a very high level Qi Gong system. Falun Dafa translated into English means 'Law Wheel Great Way'. Everything in the universe has a rotating mechanism from galaxies to the electrons within your atoms. This practice goes far beyond Buddhism and Daoism the religions.

This practice actually has a very ancient history, only recently has it been given to the public, a quote from Zhuan Falun:

"Our practice of Falun Dafa is one of the eighty-four thousand avenues to enlightenment spoken of in Buddhist thought. And while it hasn’t been taught publicly during this cycle of civilization, it was in a previous one, and was then a widespread means of deliverance from this world. In these final times I am making it public again and available to all, so it is something to treasure."

So do you have a grudge against this practice because the Epoch Times supports Trump?

Let me tell you, Trump was a great president and he will be a still greater president in the future. Far better then what the leftist democrats have done to the U.S. What a mess they have made.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
And I repeat, magic is great. QiGong is likely a very valid path to awareness and self-improvement.

Gentle exercises, rejection of the CCP, free speech, and independence of Taiwan are all fantastic and wonderful ends.

Worshiping "holy men", and cleaving to "revealed truth" for "salvation" of any kind must be suspect.

Falun Gong is not just QiGong. It is QiGong plus "religion".

Elfrino

Neophyte
Reaction score
Worshiping "holy men", and cleaving to "revealed truth" for "salvation" of any kind must be suspect.

Many upright Cultivation ways worshipped holy men, I can name Jesus, Buddha Shakyamuni and Moses as just a few but there were many more that were lost to history.

What does it actually mean to be 'enlightened' or 'holy' as people say. It just means a man who has come to understand things about the universe through inner Cultivation. This explains what enlightened really means:

Energy Practices Are for Spiritual Development

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
And I will repeat, at no time in history has it ever been wise to worship "prophets." Not Jesus, not Moses, not Buddha. We can read without worshipping humans, and reach out own enlightenment without worshipping anything else beyond whatever "figuring it out" may lend towards worship.

One merely need to look at L. Ron Hubbard to understand how humans ought not claim special status over others, especially if they are enlightened.

And such truth should not involve claims of hell, torture, labeling people for the sake of community isolation, cautioning people away from established medical science, or cleaving to a "he-checked-off-the-boxes-like-a-bingo-card antichrist".

Elfrino

Neophyte
Reaction score
In the ancient past, in the schools of Daoist practice for example, a Master would teach his disciples his spiritual discipline and also protect them and guide them in the right direction. This term Master isn't anything nefarious, nor does it mean claiming status over others. Here's what Master actually means from a spiritual cultivation standpoint:

Shifu in
, or sifu in
, is a title for, and the role of, a skillful person or a master. The character 師/师 means "skilled person" or "teacher," while 傅 means "tutor" and 父 means "father." 傅 and 父 are pronounced with the same
in both Cantonese (fu6) and Mandarin (fù).

and:

While there is no clear delineation of trades to which the term shifu can be applied, traditionally it would be used to refer to traditional trades where training is by
, as "master" (shīfu 師傅/师傅) corresponds with "apprentice" (túdì 徒弟). Likewise, since religious instruction involves a teacher-student relationship akin to apprenticeship,
(Buddhist monks) and
are also addressed as sīfu or shifu.

There are also people who are 'In the Dao Without Cultivating the Dao'. They are naturally already very good people and are in a sense spiritual without even consciously knowing it:

In the Dao Without Cultivating the Dao:

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The point at which being a "master" turns nefarious is exactly when they claim they are the only master, that theirs is the only law.

When someone describes themselves as the only master, the sole path to enlightenment, that is when you walk away.

The issue comes when someone says "There is only one path and I am it's only priest (or "we are it's only priests")."

This is one of my greatest criticisms of John.

It is one of my greatest criticisms of Li.

It is one of my greatest criticisms of Paul. Of the Pope. Of L. Ron Hubbard. Of Muhammad. Of Joseph Smith. Of Brigham Young.

At least John had the good sense to write that person out of the story to protect at least a BIT from leverages.

Tell me, how does Falun Gong treat the homosexual? The transgendered? The self-made eunuch? The pot smoker? The drinker? The psychedelic user?

The foisting of Purity and Loyalty as virtues is the root of much and very deep evil

Elfrino

Neophyte
Reaction score
The point at which being a "master" turns nefarious is exactly when they claim they are the only master, that theirs is the only law.

When someone describes themselves as the only master, the sole path to enlightenment, that is when you walk away.

Falun Dafa doesn't say this. From Zhuan Falun:

"Our practice of Falun Dafa is one of the eighty-four thousand avenues to enlightenment spoken of in Buddhist thought. And while it hasn’t been taught publicly during this cycle of civilization, it was in a previous one, and was then a widespread means of deliverance from this world."

and:

"The teachings of Buddhism are but one small part of the greater Way of the universe. Many other profound teachings exist as well, with there being different truths and insights at each and every plane of existence. The Buddha indicated that there are eighty-four thousand avenues to enlightenment, yet only a handful are to be found in Buddhism, such as Tiantai, Flower Garland, Zen, Pure Land, and Tantric. The number hardly adds up to anything. So Buddhism’s teachings don’t encompass all of the Way and are but a small part of it. Our Falun Dafa is one path among the eighty-four thousand mentioned, but has never been connected to religious Buddhism at any point in time, from Buddhism’s earliest days on up to its latter days, and nor does ours have anything to do with today’s religions."

Actually pot smoking, drinking and taking drugs can lead to a lot of negative things in a persons life, some people haven't such strong willpower. They say pot is a gateway drug and it really is so, kids experiment with lighter drugs and on many occasions it leads them to try harder drugs and a life of addiction and pain.

Homosexuality is indeed seen as a sin, ( many upright cultivation practices see this as so ) but that doesn't mean that a homosexual person can't practice. This was discussed in a Buddha Law lecture in Europe:

Student: Can homosexuals who don’t give up their behavior...

Master: You mean, “Can he cultivate if he doesn’t give up his partner in this behavior?”

I can tell you that I mentioned something yesterday: I said that gods no longer regard people as human. Even though you’re still upholding religions, Jesus no longer looks after you. He didn’t acknowledge religion in the first place—he only acknowledged human hearts that could become good again. Why doesn’t he look after people anymore? Because people nowadays can’t be called human. That’s truly how it is. Never in history has society been in as big a mess as today.

Yesterday I mentioned things like organized crime, drug addiction, perversion, sexual liberation, promiscuity, incest, and the shift in human values, as well as homosexuality… Think about it, everyone: Humans are created by gods. A man is given a wife. That was stipulated by gods. People now want to find a partner of the same sex. Gods think that people do that because they no longer have human values. You are wantonly indulging your thoughts.

But thoughts such as the ones I just mentioned are not actually you. The mentality that makes you homosexual was driven by postnatally-formed bad things. But you yourself were numbed by them and went along with them and wallowed in the mud. You need to find yourself again and stop doing those filthy things. Gods view them as filthy. No matter whether a government permits it, the law of your government is not the truth of the universe. That’s because the law of a government is made by humans, and when humans make laws, they have the intention to rule and punish others, or they make laws against their conscience in order to protect things and gain power or votes. So they are not made with good intentions.

I think the fact that this question was asked means that he’s realized this is inappropriate. People nowadays can no longer distinguish between right and wrong, between what they should do and what they shouldn’t. Everyone is sliding down with society’s trends. Human morality is sliding down at a tremendous speed and keeps on deteriorating.

Since everyone is amidst the torrent, they’re unable to distinguish between good and bad. What was done prior to your cultivation is done; let bygones be bygones. As a cultivator you should first of all live as a human being does, nobly and upright. Then, join other cultivators and become a cultivator. And eventually, transcend and become a purer, more noble person—one who reaches divine realms and who is like a god. Gods would never permit a cultivator to do that kind of thing, nor would they permit everyday people to.

source: Mr Hongzhi Li May 30–31, 1998 ~ Frankfurt, Germany -

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I will reiterate, it seems laws being laid down by the ignorant and the fool claiming they are wise.

The first test for me as to whether a religion is a cult: do they allow sexual divergence?

Nope?

Cult.

Mutually Compatible Self Actualization. Homosexuality may be mutually compatible. Asexuality may be mutually compatible. Heterosexuality may be mutually compatible.
Drug use may be mutually compatible.

The expectation of what someone does with their light and power should be "build something you enjoy, and if it is within your desire, something others may enjoy as well, with all that which you have accomplished."

What is being cultivated if not something insane, adventurous, personal, and Exactly Itself? Maybe that means loving men. Maybe that means loving getting your balls cut off. Maybe that means smoking a lot of weed.

Whenever I see anything producing cookie-cutter sameness instead of minting new absurdities, there's a problem there.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
At the end of the day, I go within and nothing else. Iam trying not to follow other people's perspectives. My wonderful Soul teaches me a lot.

Let me just tell you all this...

One day I received an unknown pamphlet that said Secret Societies on it. It came in the mail. Of course, I read some of the things it was saying, and then I research these Secret Societies, and found out that a lot of bullshit these people do. So I ripped the pamphlet apart. This was before I was deep into Spirituality. But what I'm trying to say is, that these people somehow reached out to me so that I can join. Now, I say... We are all the Illuminati in the sense of going within and finding answers from The Universe. But, I don't want to mess with those type of people. Sometimes, I pass through the Skull and Bones Lodge they have at Yale. Anyway, my point is, that we are way Powerful, and like I said before, it wasn't Jesus intentions to bring Christianity. His true purpose was to show us that we are Powerful. It's the reason why, the Elite tries to dumbdown the rest of us. Those within the Government, or at least the top level of those who are within the Secret Societies, they don't let their kids use Smartphones, or anything else. Instead, they teach their kids what they know. Anyway guys and gals, just remember one thing. At the end of the day, we are all powerful and our answers lies within, we don't need to look elsewhere. We don't need to go into a cult. Better yet. My Cult is The Universe and that's it. Love you all! Many blessings to all of you!