• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection 45GB PDF Library of assorted Occult literature

Share a single link to multiple books.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YiSaga

Neophyte
Reaction score
There may be a lot but what's helped me is just choosing a book and sticking with it. You'll need around 45gigs of free space. There's text ranging from all over and some pictures, even a few videos but last I dug in those some were broken. It's a rich vein for stuff on culture and religion, it was posted by another on the OG Wizard Forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for the share, @YiSaga I edited the title to be a little more descriptive. I hope you don't mind.

Jamebond

Neophyte
Reaction score
There may be a lot but what's helped me is just choosing a book and sticking with it. You'll need around 45gigs of free space. There's text ranging from all over and some pictures, even a few videos but last I dug in those some were broken. It's a rich vein for stuff on culture and religion, it was posted by another on the OG Wizard Forums.

MEga link no longer available

ArcanistL.V.X

Visitor
Reaction score

Yo the link is down.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'll send an email to OP to see if they are willing to reupload.

Shaddai794

Visitor
Reaction score
The file you are trying to download is no longer available

This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user

IPFS and TPB next time brothers,

PS: Don't shoot the messenger

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
OP is inactive and the file is deleted. So I'm closing the thread now else people constantly gonna be bumping this thread.

If OP returns to WF and reuploading this file and PMs me, I will reopen the thread. I did download this, I believe it was a .torrent but I can't find the torrent. I'll be sharing the whole collection as a mega link eventually as well once I've organized everything.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.