• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Club A Complete Course in Magick - Kuriakos

A communal reading and discussion exercise for a particular book/series.
Reaction score
Awards
Will be reading Chapter II Trance and Chapter III Chakras today at work, unless I can get farther.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, I fell behind this weekend due to exhaustion, but picking back up on this tonight, especially since no ritual will be done tonight.

Reaction score
Awards
So this book deserves more than a month work through, but we will stay on par, and I am behind. Considering this is the 1st, and I started it on the 24th, I am up to lesson 9 today. So I had better get cracking.

Reaction score
Awards
Opening the Chakras
1. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths
2. Visualize the color for that chakra swirling around in a clockwise movement around that particular chakra area to open the chakra up. You will feel a difference when this happens and will feel better or clearer.
3. Do #1 and #2 for each chakra listed below

Reaction score
Awards
Chakras are ALWAYS awakened from bottom-up.
The base chakra is Red.
The next is Orange
The next (Solar Plexus) is Yellow
The next (heart) is Green
The next (throat) is Blue
The next (3rd eye) is Violet.
The next (crown) is White-Gold.

If you seek top-down energy, you are better off using the Middle Pillar and Qabalistic Cross Rituals.
However, chakras are fundamental, so.

Reaction score
Awards
The exercise for each is listed above. Meditation (still mind) and breathing will help greatly, as well as simultaneous visualization.

Reaction score
Awards
I would have expected Qi Gong or something similar to being what Energy Work is about, but here we have the famous LBRP.
Someone pointed out a note about the wand mentioned.
You have two choices:
Find and fashion a wand while not seeking it out.
Use your fingers. Primarily first finger, or the finger that feels right to you.
The fingers are actually meridians for different elements. All five, the four and Spirit.

Reaction score
Awards
As "Clairs" will be extensive with exercises to do, we should fist master these basic points.

Reaction score
Awards
Touching back on trance ... more will be from the Buckland Journal of a walk-through.

Most brainwaves were beta to alpha on occasion today. Visualized root chakra strongly.

Didnt’t need or use anchors since my calls were so quick and the psalms stated succinctly. Nevertheless, picking back up on this.

Combining Meditation, Trance, Chakras, and Energy Movement…
Meditate on the fact that you are the center of your multiverse.
Meditate and visualize yourself growing larger and larger until the universe is beneath your feet, and you are staring into an open eye of stars.
Continue with the Qabballistic Cross Ritual
Spend time and use anchors to go into trance, using the staircase or elevator.
Open Chakras.
Perform the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing. (LBRP)
Perform the Qabballistic Cross Ritual.
Come out of trance using reverse anchor.
Meditate on Chakras, seeing them fully.
Record impressions in journal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Most brainwaves were beta to alpha on occasion today. Visualized root chakra strongly.

Didn't need or use anchors since my calls were so quick and psalms said so carefully.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Combining Meditation, Trance, Chakras, and Energy Movement…
Meditate on the fact that you are the center of your multiverse.
Meditate and visualize yourself growing larger and larger until the universe is beneath your feet, and you are staring into an open eye of stars.
Continue with the Qabballistic Cross Ritual
Spend time and use anchors to go into trance, using the staircase or elevator.
Open Chakras.
Perform the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing. (LBRP)
Perform the Qabballistic Cross Ritual.
Come out of trance using reverse anchor.
Meditate on Chakras, seeing them fully.
Record impressions in journal.

Reaction score
Awards
Lessons 4-10 will be covered today as much as possible minus time constraints for me and my getting to work tonight.
This will pair nicely with the Buckland book, chapter 10.

Reaction score
Awards
Chapter 4 - Energy Work

Im not going to write a tutorial on the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, but I will say the following:
Meditation and breathing are good practice, but if you need to immediately do a LRP, then practice being quick yet precise.
Meditate on what is to be banished, and while rhythmically breathing, commence with the ritual.
Fully visualize eyes shut and eyes wide open, and try meditating in loud areas.

Working today on Clairs - Chapters 5-10

Reaction score
Awards
A Note on Chapter 4 - Working With Energy Daily
If you cannot visualize, check your depression level, if you are mentally healthy, then it may just be inexperience.
Try visualizing with eyes shut and eyes wide open.
Try invoking in the morning, in which you invoke toward the lower left stating from center top leftward. Complete pentagram and circle.
Call the archangels and close with QC.
When emotions are out of wack, banish water.
When you need action, invoke fire.
When thoughts are out of control, banish air.
Banish at night using standard LBRP.

Now onto study of chapters 5-10. Take your time, I am trying to complete this within a month (24th). Im behind, so likely my next notes will be extensive compared to former posts.

Reaction score
Awards
Studied chapters 5-12 and attempted clairvoyance. Unfortunately no notes could be taken at this time.
Will read Buckland 9 and 10 and comment in there as well.

Reaction score
Awards
There are a few ways to stop clairvoyance and clairaudience and the other Clairs, but these will take a while for me to work through, as I dont feel my visualization or chakras are on par.
The 3rd eye chakra is required, so I guess its clear cut what I need to do - meditate on chakras and try to open the chakras. The issue is the chakras must be awakened from bottom up, not top down. The Middle Pillar Ritual might also be helpful daily.

Reaction score
Awards
Picking back up on this, meditating on chakras and getting into Clairs and trance in depth.

I realize now that this book is not one for those who want to slam-dunk a goal in a month, unless your chakras are already tuned, and you have some spiritual senses in effect. Otherwise, expect a LOT of meditation and LOT of practice, like full-time application, 40-60 hours a week invested in this? Possibly in a month. On the upside, am experiencing more symptoms of early mediumship/activation of clairvoyance I think anyway.
With the masses of my apartment community being loud all the time, even with windows shut, clairvoyance discernment will take a lot more practice I believe.

So what is Clairvoyance? Clairvoyance is the ability to "see" a spirit, either through a method such as crystal ball scrying or a visible appearance, typically in trance state.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, this will not occur within a month. I can explain the concepts he or she writes about, but I dont have sufficiently enabled kundalini, or Clairs.

Therefore it is near impossible to progress through the book without those. So, unless others are proteges or Im still a village idiot I dont know, if you have kundalini and Clairs then you are ahead of me by at least a few steps.

So for the rest of us, I suggest still mind meditation and meditation on opening chakras. Once all chakras are opened, kundalini should awaken.
Then will comes into play, and manifestation by trial and error.

Reaction score
Awards
Used trance anchor but my mind and heart are heavy, so it took a while to go into light trance.
I lit the tealight and for a few minutes gazed at it, looking at the flame and through it, and letting my gaze fall back.
I saw the beam of golden light refracting back at me, perhaps due to lack of my lamp being on?
Nonetheless, this is an exercise for trance AND clairvoyance.
Used reverse anchor to come out of trance and blew out the candle. No visions as head and heart too heavy. Except for the light beaming toward me, nothing else notable.
5 min.