Well, I certainly do support that. Are you asking for approval of some authority or for technical tips? I think most widely used sigils you'll encounter are in fact some abstract pictures and not typographical monograms.Hello. For a sigil to work I can use an abstract Glyph, instead of omitting repeated letters. Are there authors that support that the use of an abstract Glyph can also work as a sigil ?
Thank you.
If you think it looks cool, whatever you likeYes, I'm asking for approval basically. What I'm asking is, should a sigil be constructed by some letters or is no problem, I can use whatever graph I want
It works because you are making a connection between symbols and meanings, not because consonants of the English language expressed in latin alphabet has some particular cosmic significance. You can use whatever kind of graph you find appropriate to choose for that purpose.Yes, I'm asking for approval basically. What I'm asking is, should a sigil be constructed by some letters or is no problem, I can use whatever graph I want