• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] About God/YHWH/Allah

Everyone's got one.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@SizoLord: those tree ladies are not goddesses or daughters of allah. 1 is a dark concept of your subconscious mind, 1 is the sun and the other i cant remember. but if you look up their stories online, it states mohammed conquered mecca. he didnt. he got kicked out and later returned when more people liked him. before that time it is said 1 was mecca's mothergoddess and thats wrong too. the kaaba was filled with statues of holy ones from all over the world. mohammed destroyed them with the reason that god/allah/holy ones are more then just statues, so we shouldnt adress them as if. the kaaba is also an ancestor burial, like there are many in sufism. it is said the second wife of abraham came to drink there from the well of zumzum when he left her in the desert to die with their son. that well still 'feeds' anyone who goes there.

and are you sure thats arabic and not farsi? looks to me like farsi tbh.
if and when you use qoranic verses like that you are called a black magician, btw. magick squares and reciting qoran texts to heal makes you a white one.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Unfortunately, I don't have much information about pre-Judaism or pre-Christianity, however, about pre-Islam I know that Allah was a deity with 3 daughters (demigods) which were Al-lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat. However, in the process of pre-Islam, they adapted a few things from the Shamsi religion and other local religions. Allah which means 'The God' now in Arabic, used to be 'illah' which was the real name of the God, and he was worshipped in many ways. According to Muslims in the age of ignorance, Arabs used to grow their hair and shave their facial hair and the person who was eligible to do the rituals or prayers was usually a woman or women chief. Once Islam was established, most of these things were changed except the main God 'illah' which is still worshipped. I do not know his powers or what he can do, however, I believe he is worshiped incorrectly and that is why he isn't summoned. After all Gods and Demons are similar. Finally, there are many Quranic verses that can be used for magic, like love magic which you take a part of a verse in the Quran and write it on a candle with the name of your love, and she/he will immediately fall in love! So I hope this gives you more clarification about illah and his powers.
urn:cambridge.org:id:binary-alt:20160624114308-65776-mediumThumb-19418fig8_4.jpg
Finally, another religion other than Christianity. It's interesting! The Love Magick of the Qu'ran thing is something I never heard before. Awesome!
Post automatically merged:

@SizoLord: those tree ladies are not goddesses or daughters of allah. 1 is a dark concept of your subconscious mind, 1 is the sun and the other i cant remember. but if you look up their stories online, it states mohammed conquered mecca. he didnt. he got kicked out and later returned when more people liked him. before that time it is said 1 was mecca's mothergoddess and thats wrong too. the kaaba was filled with statues of holy ones from all over the world. mohammed destroyed them with the reason that god/allah/holy ones are more then just statues, so we shouldnt adress them as if. the kaaba is also an ancestor burial, like there are many in sufism. it is said the second wife of abraham came to drink there from the well of zumzum when he left her in the desert to die with their son. that well still 'feeds' anyone who goes there.

if and when you use qoranic verses like that you are called a black magician, btw. magick squares and reciting qoran texts to heal makes you a white one.
Wow! 8Lou that is interesting!

SizoLord

Neophyte
Reaction score

Greetings 8Lou1, thank you for your comment you might be correct. I got my sources from Arabic texts so there might be some bias. In addition, magic, usually it is done in two languages, Arabic and old Kurdish (Magian priests spoke that). You can do it with other languages, however, it would need the same symbols and things Arabic uses. Also yes you can do black magic and other magics with the Quran, such as healing or protecting oneself and dark ones!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
אֱלוֹהַּ is usually written in English as eloah - meaning tall/goddesses from the Sumerian ilu

"אֱלוֹהַּ ʼĕlôwahh, el-o'-ah; rarely (shortened) אֱלֹהַּ ʼĕlôahh; "

The problem is that the shortened version is Aleph, Lamed, Heh. It can reasonably pronounced as Allah.

But who would want a female god?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In my belief system
Christianity as a whole
And then gnostic Christianity makes sense
In context of god

What is mostly misunderstood is people consider the the physical universe's creator aka Yaldabaoth with
the true unknownable god outside and beyond our limited reality

I think all God ideas of the punishing god and worship need God are related to the Yaldabaoth the false god
Some consider yhwh/allah/Yaldabaoth to be the same deity

( I've even read somewhere that there is another counter part to yhwh
To be hwhy it's opposite to be the destroyer of it's Evil creation)

Almost All of the belief systems speaked of our reality to be the Maya,false,realm of pain and pleasure and suffering
Something to need to getting over of
Makes very sense that it's creator must have been ignorant or not so perfect to make a matrix with such an non sense and painful sufferings and expect us to worship it's creation and it's act of creation based on evil or imperfect qualities

At the same time I read recently on a book by manly p hall (The Book is called the wisdom of the knowing ones)

That the ones behind whole failing and ultimately killing of the Jesus Christ (The One) and his mission from liberating all souls and back to source back in the days were orchestrated and sent by the Yaldabaoth himself to keep souls here and prevent us from liberation of it's Evil matrix
for what reason who knows he wanted to keep going

Now it's all makes that there is some devil at work behind all of that and connects dots and maked very sense to me
And also makes it clear that physical matrix's architect and the true God are not the same entity no matter what 'name' you wanna call them....

All I know is that end is near
And We will all be free 💟✝️
Amen

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thank you for your information sizo. i used comparative cultures and languages to find my conclusions. lately i have been researching pictures like the one you are showing. its my understanding that its to attract riches not per se money. im not really a follower so i dont really understand the need for certain symbolism and certain languages. i for myself like finding the reasons behind such things and found that one language comes from the heart and the other from mind. so mother tongue and scholarly tool.

thank you for putting the picture on wf. ;)

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
if my hostility towards a being makes that being irrelevant then they are not supreme

yes, by definition this supreme being must be known, an unknown being can not be supreme
Ever hear of "the power behind the throne," an "eminence grise"? The truly powerful can operate sans publicity. Why not God?

SizoLord

Neophyte
Reaction score
אֱלוֹהַּ is usually written in English as eloah - meaning tall/goddesses from the Sumerian ilu

"אֱלוֹהַּ ʼĕlôwahh, el-o'-ah; rarely (shortened) אֱלֹהַּ ʼĕlôahh; "

The problem is that the shortened version is Aleph, Lamed, Heh. It can reasonably pronounced as Allah.

But who would want a female god?
well, nature is feminist is nature itself, you know one of the most significant gods in Hinduism is Maya ( god of delusion) everything around us is all Maya, we are Maya. Maya is everything;)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if something isnt feminist its nature. there are a few who can go replicate without male, but they reproduce mostly non copypastable offspring. natuere is male and female in balance. when not disease breaks out or beasts start to war for territory. also the 3d world around us is not a delusion. humans look with humans eyes at energy vibrating and we see this all you mention. other creatures have other eyes and see it different. we still look at the same world though.

living gods also have the habit of having at least one time being human fighting for freedom.

SizoLord

Neophyte
Reaction score
if something isnt feminist its nature. there are a few who can go replicate without male, but they reproduce mostly non copypastable offspring. natuere is male and female in balance. when not disease breaks out or beasts start to war for territory. also the 3d world around us is not a delusion. humans look with humans eyes at energy vibrating and we see this all you mention. other creatures have other eyes and see it different. we still look at the same world though.

living gods also have the habit of having at least one time being human fighting for freedom.
Mmm, that is an interesting statement you put out, I do agree that there is balance in nature however nature usually is connected with mother or feminist things, and it can be for many reasons, like the fact things are born in nature or the love and delight we get from nature, etc. Moreover, when I say everything is Maya I mean the world around us is all temporary, it's a delusion. When you look at the world from a non-human perspective you realize that everything humans do is delusional and that there is a higher state or perhaps none! We tend to suffer because we believe it's real and become fatalists or nihilists in the end. But the fact is everything around is only perceived by our eyes and that means it's all light that we perceive nothing else! This discussion reminds me of neo and amorphous talking in the white screen place :D

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the perspective of nature being female has to do with the fact that the people who wrote books were males. overall males like females so what we like is female in human registration. just like in the beginning days the internet was female and a pc was addressed as a she.

the human has several states: emotions, feelings and mentality are the 3 easiest to come by and alter. back in the days there was a universal call and sufis answered and had a meeting. it was decided that they were going to help humanity be human first. it also says in the qoran that after it comes no religion. and if read well it also explains how the human body is formed and created. again it was written by a man so when i researched it and used my body to see if it was correct, it failed at womb. anyways the qoran part is my experience, so taken light.

humans went to sit behind a pc and connected with other humans all over the world. suddenly we all got depressive. which isnt strange cause we just connected with nice people on the other side of the world and they cant be found around us. so we got emotions of despair and felt depression. and the internet turned evil like the dark mother goddesses in satanic lore. the negative advertising i mean, and we got war and created karens. some noticed and went by feeling or mentality and started to see tru maya and started telling the world that it is wrong. so now we have low level sufferers on emotion and middle class sufferers on feelings and off course the educatated ones who red all the books and had access to more suffer on mentality. and none of it is god or allah, but the path this god choose to devellop/create a world with internet.

i think the last time we had a big event like that was the industrialization age. what i like about islam is, amongst other things, the fact that it says somewhere in the qoran that progress is a good thing and comes from god. i was brought up with a very strict christian religion were the opposite was true. solving these 2 paradigms for myself made me realize the middle pillar, but god is still One.

i think that for several reasons the path of nihilism can bring the realization whether one caries godconsciousness in its dna or not. i cant remember the researches ive read, but i recall a jewish one, but also several nondenominational ones who state there is such a thing as god dna. for me it was a well duh how else would i get a reiki dna upgrade. so it can be explained in small things. it also should stop the discussion between a believer and a nonbeliever as its a truth. and neither party is wrong, but walk different versions of life.

and fatalism, ah those days where i was drowning in antinomianism's and waited for death to come. ;)

SizoLord

Neophyte
Reaction score
the perspective of nature being female has to do with the fact that the people who wrote books were males. overall males like females so what we like is female in human registration. just like in the beginning days the internet was female and a pc was addressed as a she.

the human has several states: emotions, feelings and mentality are the 3 easiest to come by and alter. back in the days there was a universal call and sufis answered and had a meeting. it was decided that they were going to help humanity be human first. it also says in the qoran that after it comes no religion. and if read well it also explains how the human body is formed and created. again it was written by a man so when i researched it and used my body to see if it was correct, it failed at womb. anyways the qoran part is my experience, so taken light.

humans went to sit behind a pc and connected with other humans all over the world. suddenly we all got depressive. which isnt strange cause we just connected with nice people on the other side of the world and they cant be found around us. so we got emotions of despair and felt depression. and the internet turned evil like the dark mother goddesses in satanic lore. the negative advertising i mean, and we got war and created karens. some noticed and went by feeling or mentality and started to see tru maya and started telling the world that it is wrong. so now we have low level sufferers on emotion and middle class sufferers on feelings and off course the educatated ones who red all the books and had access to more suffer on mentality. and none of it is god or allah, but the path this god choose to devellop/create a world with internet.

i think the last time we had a big event like that was the industrialization age. what i like about islam is, amongst other things, the fact that it says somewhere in the qoran that progress is a good thing and comes from god. i was brought up with a very strict christian religion were the opposite was true. solving these 2 paradigms for myself made me realize the middle pillar, but god is still One.

i think that for several reasons the path of nihilism can bring the realization whether one caries godconsciousness in its dna or not. i cant remember the researches ive read, but i recall a jewish one, but also several nondenominational ones who state there is such a thing as god dna. for me it was a well duh how else would i get a reiki dna upgrade. so it can be explained in small things. it also should stop the discussion between a believer and a nonbeliever as its a truth. and neither party is wrong, but walk different versions of life.

and fatalism, ah those days where i was drowning in antinomianism's and waited for death to come. ;)
Interesting, however the thought of nature being female is much older than what humans have written, I mean most of the gods who dealt with healing, love, etc. were all females because it symbolizes something positive about nature (there was also the opposite): Human suffering is because of the sense, we humans have adapted these sense when we were in our lower state of consciousness (toddler) and ever since we have been bond to it. One way we can stop our senses from harming us is by acknowledging that they are sense and they are temporary and delusional! Perhaps all religions have in some way or form warned us that our senses are bad and indirectly symbolize sense with our sins. Moreover, we are all gods and everything around us is energy but we cannot see except the light! if you read Devi Mahatyam, youll understand that all gods are just energy and their material bodies is just a beautiful art of the goddess Maya, we humans are also created by her; duality itself is Maya. Finally, fatalism isn't bad but it kills will power which is harmful :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i once had the idea that the way we are going was the robotization of life and that it might be an idea of trying out first if my soul would be comfortable with that. that wasnt a wise idea. i have a tendency to think and be, so i ended up in a robot and it was very bad indeed. some paths we should not take.

i can understand the divine feminine you describe with the addendum that i immediately start to yell where is my husband. im not willing to reform man, but man should understand that a woman is nothing without a man. i understand that most of our language is male and thats why females talk more as prejudice, etc. i also understand that all these new genders have come into being due to several reasons. but i stop at well if we go invitro we dont need each other anymore. its a fact nazism brought a lot to medicine. this part went wrong. men and women are created equal but different and they compliment each other. the mess we made, is the mess we made.

i like godforms to be more neutral. especially since we have so many genders now. it would make life way more easy for everyone. the last time they cut of my mathematic skills cause thats not a female trait. some silly one also thought squares are not natural, but human made. some things create pains that shouldnt be there and are only left in to make money off. i tend to attack when i notice.

saying it is maya, is like taking away my sanity and putting away my gun to protect my 'we'.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks to all for your inputs, I really enjoy the debate and find the arguments of some quite relevant !

Unless, we live in what in human terms, we call a simulation.

If we project Moore's law to the Universe rather than to human faculties, we could think that the Universe evolves according to the updates of which we are not humanly aware.

Let's assume that the system (God, an OS or anything) is itself limited by its own components. This possibility could somehow allow the validation of the questioning I was asking in my first two messages (or not? tell me). Could we think that it could allow us to evolve on the condition that its own "updates" allow us to do so? The more the human will evolve at his scale, the more he will quickly approach the limit that the system will impose to him in spite of him. God/the OS will have no other choice than to constantly evolve (by updating its hardware) but to what extent?

Have you ever thought about this possibility? I would like your input on it (and that of others too).
I am developing a philosophy which potentially bridges the chasm between the warring factions of Materialist and Supernaturalist philosophies.

"The Bridging Natural Philosophy" serves as a conceptual bridge, spanning the philosophical chasm that separates Supernaturalist and Materialist ideologies and seeks to offer a way in which to reconcile these two contrasting positions.

"The Bridging Natural Philosophy" rejects both the notion of emergent consciousness arising solely through mindless processes and the concept of a creator mind operating outside of the natural universe. This philosophy stands as a deliberate departure from Reductionist and Metaphysical explanations that attribute consciousness solely to mechanistic forces on the one hand and the superimposed divine or supernatural agency on the other, emphasizing instead - a holistic perspective that recognizes the conceptual integration of mind and matter in understanding that these are not different entities but aspects of the one entity. By refusing to confine itself to either extreme, The Bridging Natural Philosophy adopts an expansive perspective that embraces the complexities of the subject matter, for a more nuanced and inclusive understanding of the universe and the human experience within it.

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Fairly long thread, I glanced at the first page but I always enjoy throwing my hat in the ring when it comes to conversations about God. I tend to lean into a neo platonic perspective primarily surrounding the theme of monism where everything can be explained or be understood to originate from one thing, essentially God.

The God of Abrahamic religions is most certainly that God but the concept of God is not something that is actually meant to be understood nor is God Himself. God is ideally inconceivable, unreachable, and unknowable. Developing and continuously improving a relationship with this entity is essentially the highest achievement one can hope for on the spiritual path.

The reasoning behind the idea of God can be explained in terms of human nature as a need to produce a goal point that is continuously above our ability to grasp while simultaneously providing the opportunity to get closer to the unreachable goal that is God. This perpetual source of motivation drives the species, drives us to unimaginable potential or is capable of driving.

When considering the justification or logic behind why the Bible or any holy scripture for that matter is channeled to our species through the vehicle of the written word it is appropriate to focus on the importance of perception. Individual perception is not something easily overcome, we will always interpret things a little differently even if we happen to use the same words to describe them and that is due an inability to definitively quantify intellectual concepts, emotional impressions, and ultimately our human experience.
No way is perfect but all ways lead to the same destination. Whether we walk the path of sin that leads to death or that of life that leads to spiritual salvation or what is coined eternal life. The key difference between these two paths is not about the Abrahamic religions, it is about living a full life, engaging in a complete existence. Throughout spiritual disciplines the goals are virtually identical which boil down to elevation of consciousness and communion with a higher power, The Higher Power. Names or titles are not important, the spiritual experience is.

Much like the Bible the words I share make different amounts of sense to different readers, eyes, souls, whatever vehicle through which this message is communicated.
I agree with all of them in a sense because in my eyes everything is God, there is nothing in this world that is not of the body of God, nothing done without the will of God. The idea of angels and demons is more a construct of the reality we live in that was deemed necessary for us to understand more deeply the essence of the divine.
I find it laughable that good and evil wage a battle for the human soul where God happens to be on the side of good. God is God and everything is good that leads to God, the same way different foods or exercise work well for different people the same is true for spiritual practice and I cannot in good faith decry any spiritual pursuit that is working for the person using it.

Those are my thoughts in a nutshell.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You write this

And then you write this.... When its about some JCI concept you seem to get agitated, but when its daddy Lucifer you seem to be all over the place. Even Fraternitas Saturni has better myth than that LARP bullshit you have.

You want me to give you a conversation with depth? You are not a clown, you are the entire circus.
I love that closing and plan to plagiarize it at first opportunity.

joyrider

Visitor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have much information about pre-Judaism or pre-Christianity, however, about pre-Islam I know that Allah was a deity with 3 daughters (demigods) which were Al-lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat. However, in the process of pre-Islam, they adapted a few things from the Shamsi religion and other local religions. Allah which means 'The God' now in Arabic, used to be 'illah' which was the real name of the God, and he was worshipped in many ways. According to Muslims in the age of ignorance, Arabs used to grow their hair and shave their facial hair and the person who was eligible to do the rituals or prayers was usually a woman or women chief. Once Islam was established, most of these things were changed except the main God 'illah' which is still worshipped. I do not know his powers or what he can do, however, I believe he is worshiped incorrectly and that is why he isn't summoned. After all Gods and Demons are similar. Finally, there are many Quranic verses that can be used for magic, like love magic which you take a part of a verse in the Quran and write it on a candle with the name of your love, and she/he will immediately fall in love! So I hope this gives you more clarification about illah and his powers.
urn:cambridge.org:id:binary-alt:20160624114308-65776-mediumThumb-19418fig8_4.jpg

illah stand alone means god, most it is used in the context La illaha, one god. The prophets back in the shouted this as loud as they could to banish polytheism.
You could also look up the 99 names of Allah. If interested I could link some Islamic esoteric books.

About the powers of the Quran, we need to dive into Surahs (verses) which can be useful. For me (personally) I use the 4 quls. Their power is so majestic, it goes through bone and marrow or the thickest form of metals. These 4 verses I use as banishments of harmful jinns.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ever since I saw this flowchart/argument as a kid (or something similar to it) I stopped believing in an all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-loving God.

View attachment 261
(I think I found this particular image from someone on WF, sorry I can't remember or I'd credit).
Nice model SkullTraill, I've seen this model before; not positive where exactly? Has a bit of a utilitarian feel to it when it comes to some of the concepts listed.

seems like the main problem with a "supreme being" is there isnt one to be found

seems like if the being was so supreme we would have empirical evidence of its existence
Just wondering when it comes to a supreme being, who's to say that one would be able to recognize said being? Can an ant who lives in a arguably two dimensional world be able to recognize me and you as we navigate through our four dimensional world? It's easy to understand when you think about this example. The Supreme Being could be right in front of us, all around us, and me and you would be non the wiser.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
My take is none of us will know until either when we pass from this earth .. or a worse time yet to come.