• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Adrenochrome

Everyone's got one.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The dark elite of the world the Illuminati or New World Order are torturing people and children and harvesting adrenochrome, which is adrenalized blood that they drink and it gets them high and keeps them young. It reverses aging. It's real life vampirism. That's how this world and this reality was designed I guess. What do you all think about it?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my observation there are physical, etheric and astral/emotional vampires.

I have not seen mental vampires so far but I can see a possible mechanism

It is common that humans give away substance from their etheric bodies - often to those they are close to. It is probable they can also give away astral and mental substance.

There are plenty of reports of alien vampires - even of underground chambers with vast numbers of human bones

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am semi-obsessed by vampirism and the prospect of eternal youth, but any chemistry to that end is in its embryonic stages.

I see no reason to believe that the people often vaguely accused of being involved with these activities are ageing any slower; the Clintons look dreadful for their age for instance. Likewise Jacob Rothschild, Madonna and Albert of Monaco. Furthermore, serial killers and so on, known to have actually engaged in blood drinking and the torture of children, are rarely advertisements for the benefits of adrenochrome. I cannot think of one in fact who might cause highly intelligent people with a lot to lose to look at them and think "I want in on that".

However, were I desirous of making those of opposing politics look like raving lunatics, I'd imagine a good way of doing that would be to integrate myself among the disenfranchised elements of the other side and then encourage them to believe in (and propagate) half-thought through medieval fantasies. Not that I want to promote conspiracy theories or anything...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The dark elite of the world the Illuminati or New World Order are torturing people and children and harvesting adrenochrome, which is adrenalized blood that they drink and it gets them high and keeps them young. It reverses aging. It's real life vampirism. That's how this world and this reality was designed I guess. What do you all think about it?
Adrenochrome? All I ever heard about that was Hunter S. Thompson's version in "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas." The stuff sounded like bad news. Hardly like an anti-ageing drug.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I am semi-obsessed by vampirism and the prospect of eternal youth, but any chemistry to that end is in its embryonic stages.

I see no reason to believe that the people often vaguely accused of being involved with these activities are ageing any slower; the Clintons look dreadful for their age for instance. Likewise Jacob Rothschild, Madonna and Albert of Monaco. Furthermore, serial killers and so on, known to have actually engaged in blood drinking and the torture of children, are rarely advertisements for the benefits of adrenochrome. I cannot think of one in fact who might cause highly intelligent people with a lot to lose to look at them and think "I want in on that".

However, were I desirous of making those of opposing politics look like raving lunatics, I'd imagine a good way of doing that would be to integrate myself among the disenfranchised elements of the other side and then encourage them to believe in (and propagate) half-thought through medieval fantasies. Not that I want to promote conspiracy theories or anything...
Look at Marina Abramovic, she drinks it. She's in her 70's.
Post automatically merged:

It could be that they eat the pituitary gland in the brain to get the adrenochrome too, otherwise adrenochrome is blood with adrenaline in it.

Adrenochrome? All I ever heard about that was Hunter S. Thompson's version in "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas." The stuff sounded like bad news. Hardly like an anti-ageing drug.
Yeah he drinks it in that one. If there's a Jeffrey Epstein island then there are others.

The child actor McCauley Culkin talked about the Red Shoe Club, where they cut the faces off of children and use them in their shoe leather, then they paint the shoes red. Bunch of rich and powerful people are in it. There was also a video of a Jewish rabbi saying that they grind up human meat into McDonald's hamburgers.

Last edited:

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
artist-marina-abramovic-during-the-premiere-of-body-of-news-photo-1620826263.

She's looking good for seventy-six. She also looks like a wealthy woman with decent genes. I'm unconvinced that this celebrity's fairly commonplace appearance is explicable only by top secret, ancient baby feastings.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

It could be that they eat the pituitary gland in the brain to get the adrenochrome too, otherwise adrenochrome is blood with adrenaline in it.

Yeah he drinks it in that one. If there's a Jeffrey Epstein island then there are others.

The child actor McCauley Culkin talked about the Red Shoe Club, where they cut the faces off of children and use them in their shoe leather, then they paint the shoes red. Bunch of rich and powerful people are in it. There was also a video of a Jewish rabbi saying that they grind up human meat into McDonald's hamburgers.
Yes... I heard that too. I really believe that Hamburger meats come from Humans. The fries has some type of Baby genes in them.

Oh, and for the women who wear makeups. Those make ups are made from aborted kids. Just letting you know, and I believe it a 💯.

Reaction score
Awards
So where is the esoteric significance of the post? Is Moloch somehow involved in this baby thing? As far as COVID goes, I think fear mongering conspiracy theories are stupid since it was bio warfare ... Nothing more nothing less.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
So where is the esoteric significance of the post? Is Moloch somehow involved in this baby thing? As far as COVID goes, I think fear mongering conspiracy theories are stupid since it was bio warfare ... Nothing more nothing less.
I moved it to the lounge as we no longer have a conspiracy theories section. And yes, doesn't really fit in the occult discussion secion.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Pepsi is flavored with aborted fetal cells too. They're trying to make it like Soylent Green where they feed people human meat. Most of the fear mongering conspiracy theories are true.

I've experienced crazy ass spiritual and conspiracy stuff in 2010 for real, and have been researching this stuff for like 14 years. It's the real deal.

I mean if you think about it, you really think that all of those billionaires haven't tried human meat by this point?

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, but you gotta admit Biden is drinking at least orphan spinal fluids. Like at the very least.
Orphan fluids are better than regular kids'? Like VSOP cognac vs Christian Bro's brandy? Ok...just don't tell me how you came by this info. Please, don't tell me.

You mean bio warfare is bad enough? I tend to agree. Like Nietzsche said about Faust, your average academic can seduce shop girls without calling in the Devil incarnate. I imagine the powers that be can think of insidious agendas without having to sip spinal fluid and dine on fricasse of Rwandan infant. A double espresso can hatch evil just as sure as an adrenochrome IV-drip.

McCauley Culkin? Washed-up actors say a lotta things when their careers hit the skids. As for the McD-thing, why human meat? Isn't beef cheaper? Besides I never imagined human meat tasted so much like shredded paper-towels with a dollop of oil as does the average Big Mac.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Hannibal Lector ... Where is an expert (on cooking up tasty recipes of human parts) when you need one...

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Orphan fluids are better than regular kids'? Like VSOP cognac vs Christian Bro's brandy? Ok...just don't tell me how you came by this info. Please, don't tell me.

You mean bio warfare is bad enough? I tend to agree. Like Nietzsche said about Faust, your average academic can seduce shop girls without calling in the Devil incarnate. I imagine the powers that be can think of insidious agendas without having to sip spinal fluid and dine on fricasse of Rwandan infant. A double espresso can hatch evil just as sure as an adrenochrome IV-drip.

McCauley Culkin? Washed-up actors say a lotta things when their careers hit the skids. As for the McD-thing, why human meat? Isn't beef cheaper? Besides I never imagined human meat tasted so much like shredded paper-towels with a dollop of oil as does the average Big Mac.
He said that they wanted to feed their enemies back to them and to make a shekel.