• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Adrenochrome

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We have freedom of (unpopular) speech. That doesn't mean anyone will agree with you, but you get to say it.
Post automatically merged:

For the time being, I have more than enough to read with the spiritism books of Allan Kardec, a more modern book on spirits by Guy Playfair, and Astral City by Andre Luiz and Chico Xavier.
Where do you live? In the Benighted States of Unclesamistan, the times they are a changing. The idea has already been floated to have a federal bureau regulate "fake" news. Universities are dictating opinions with "diversity oaths" &c &c &c. The EU is even worse. Suggesting---rightly or wrongly--- the Holocaust was a physical impossibility given the mechanics of execution by gas gets one hard time behind bars. Speaking out against the "refugee" flow is fraught with legal pitfalls.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'm Lmao at these completely unhinged Qanon level conspiracy theories.

I'm not laughing at the racist comment above.
Alot of what Q Anon says is true, just not that a secret group of 'good guys' in high levels of the military will come to save us. This is how the human body and this reality really works, it is the vampire.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My view is that every political party is occupied by its own internal power conspiracies. Mostly they leave global conspiracies until they come into government

And since very few humans can control their thoughts, it is difficult to find the real drivers of conspiracies. Are the drivers telepathic or perhaps AI transmitters? What if intelligence agencies keep secret their technologies?

It may be that conspiracy theorists will turn out to be as productive as ufo theorists - more or less right much of the time but officially classified as misinformation by the local equivalent of the Ministry of Truth

Reaction score
Awards
My view is that every political party is occupied by its own internal power conspiracies. Mostly they leave global conspiracies until they come into government

And since very few humans can control their thoughts, it is difficult to find the real drivers of conspiracies. Are the drivers telepathic or perhaps AI transmitters? What if intelligence agencies keep secret their technologies?

It may be that conspiracy theorists will turn out to be as productive as ufo theorists - more or less right much of the time but officially classified as misinformation by the local equivalent of the Ministry of Truth
Interesting you mention intelligences, lately I've been thinking about voice to skull technology.

Also, if one is satanic by worshipping Moloch, they might as well be qlippothic practitioners worshipping the Two Contending Giants in Thaumiels sphere.

Reaction score
Awards
I think I may just need to violate my no alcohol rule to keep reading conspiracy theories. I have a friend who believes in some of this stuff, and try to keep an open mind and take things with a grain of salt. Some theories are a bit out there though.

Again, to the OP @EternalLife87 ...

This may be helpful to you. Keep in mind politics is just one aspect of culture.