• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Afterlife

Someone's asking for help!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I really want to know about this topic
Around re incarnation.
I personally experienced this thing ...
And kind of believe in that
Here is questions that bugs me for a little long time...

Do everysingle thing we do in life will affect next life?
As past life affected our current life or birth...
Do raising vibration and expanding consciousness affect and makes next birth easier ?
What about lust? Do lust make the soul earthbound? Or generates negative karma that can affect next birth hard or not at all??
Do we really choose place of birth? Or its calculated by our deeds?
What about suicide ? is there any guarantee that you will enter any better body or vessel ? By suicide ?

And many many questions that i want to find out about the whole concept of being born

Im here to hear or see your answers or thoughts...

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I went through a psychological re-birthing process. So I was back before birth, and coming forward to 18 months before birth, when I suddenly said: It is not my turn!

I was not pleased to be pushed into incarnation when the planet was not suited to me. It took me 30 years to settle - somewhat.

I have a thing about waking up in coffins - and scratching on the underside of the lid. It seems that my relatives should have held longer wakes before burying me.

And when young I would often faint when a needle was inserted. I suspect my body remembers the Holy Inquisition.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I often see humans with personal karma as a grey cloud, down the left side of the body when not great, or a cloud over the body when substantial. Sometimes the personal karma is black. I leave those guys alone.

My elder son brought his new-born to see me, along with his wife whom I had not previously met. After a time I pointed out that the new-born had 2 karmic streams from family and as a result would be easily susceptible to autism if aluminum accumulated in the brain. Fortunately my son had already figured out the aluminum.

Anyway one stream of karma came from my wife's family and the other through my son's wife's father's line. I looked at the karma and had images of physical violence. So I said that and my son's wife jerked in her chair and her head shot up. She did not say anything and would not look at me.

Following that stream of family karma, it goes back at least a dozen generations in that family. Mostly such situations are orchestrated by adverse entities

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The baby boom of the 1950s was a result of many dying too early in WW2. They came back quickly to meet the performance requirement for the late 1990s required by human souls that wished to progress with this planet.

I died in 1941 over northern France - crashing my Hurricane. I did not recall that until playing a computer flight game, that landscape from the air was very familiar. Years later I drove through the same area and did not have that sense of familiarity.

It is common for birth marks to relate to wounds in past lives. There are statistical tests of that - based on people that remembered past lives including name, date and street address. About 70% of the remembered persons had injuries directly corresponding to birth marks in this life.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, YMMV and I am not going to rule out "spookiness" as relates to the Virtual Particle Field's activity being "partial to results" so as to drive a particular narrative, but my understanding is that the thing discussed most often as "soul" is really a construct of ideas and stories and memories not exactly manufactured but re-inagined as a function of having all that information out there shoved into your meat by the chaos of our world, peers, and the stories that flit about among us. The effects of such make us "more completely the people who have been born of this meat."

To that extent, that which is not put out there in the social exchange would have to come from other sources, and would imply a second physical sphere simulating our own physical sphere.

This means that while a lot of things can end up "forgotten", a lot of stuff can come back, too, and stuff might be able to come in through the "spooky action" of some entity or another in the "host physics" doing stuff by "fixing the dice" of our universe that normally allow otherwise stochastic behavior.

I'm not going to speak with any certainty about the idea of "host" entities munging about mostly because there's no proof that's ever actually happened.

So the result is that there are a some basic human phenotypes, and a number of primary stories and experiences that drive them into awareness of their own past through what amounts to empathy for one's own meat.

This would have some implications: that we may be attached by ideas that are not purely of ourselves, or that we may have things we had hoped to "die away from" dredge up, or that we may be able to forget things merely through having never communicated them.

This compounds with the idea of "host entities" insofar as there may be a synergy where, as we pick up our stories, the "spookier" elements feed in the rest.

One of the more deleterious things about this as relates specific familial lines though is "trauma response waves": at some point, someone in the family experienced a trauma and developed a response to that. The response itself reproduces the trauma, and the next person in the line gains the trauma and picks up the response from the teacher.

This cycle then develops into a family curse.

The key is identifying these trauma responses and cutting them out of the soul of the family by modifying response behaviors in "the current iteration".

It means that, unless there's something being implemented by "host entities" as a heaven or hell in the interim, that when you die you will simy be dead until you are not anymore. Even so, things can get weird as far as concerns "the imaginary causality that brings things current", as our own mutable meat memories (of our friends, family, and peers) and the knowledge of the past that they hold whether they know they hold it or not, might imply that we have things we will be "in hell" for knowing we have done in our past lives, the goad to be better than we were.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Around re incarnation.

Do raising vibration and expanding consciousness affect and makes next birth easier ?
What about lust? Do lust make the soul earthbound? Or generates negative karma that can affect next birth hard or not at all??
What about suicide ? is there any guarantee that you will enter any better body or vessel ? By suicide ?

And many many questions that i want to find out about the whole concept of being born

My friend, the only thing that you take to the other side is your own Consciousness, and what you've learned during this lifetime. The Afterlife, is not a terrible place, and you won't be judged because of what you did during this reincarnation. Instead, you will be welcomed for the hard decision your Soul had to make, for preparing you for this incarnation. Now, I am only going based on my own experiences. Maybe others, have other truths. Love, and Light my friend.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know the answer to this. I suspect Karma may be a universal force, even for those that choose not to believe in it. Or maybe not Karma, but universal auto-rebalancing. So I prefer to look at it this way: assume every single thing you do right now matters. Seriously, that way you cover your bases.

If you need someone to talk to, you can private message me, Jaide or even Skull I'm willing to bet. Also, 800-273-8255 is the number for the national suicide hotline (if you're in the US). I don't want to misinterpret what you're saying, but it went to a dark place pretty quick.

Honestly, I'm not sure we get to make any choices at all in the process. Others will disagree, but honestly there's no proof either way since it requires that person to die and then somehow communicate after ways. I wouldn't want to take away the things that help people cope with this increasingly fucked up and chaotic world we're living in right now, so if believing in some future control does it for you, stick to it. The more I learn, the more I think we manifest our own reality, powers, entities, etc.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, YMMV and I am not going to rule out "spookiness" as relates to the Virtual Particle Field's activity being "partial to results" so as to drive a particular narrative, but my understanding is that the thing discussed most often as "soul" is really a construct of ideas and stories and memories not exactly manufactured but re-inagined as a function of having all that information out there shoved into your meat by the chaos of our world, peers, and the stories that flit about among us. The effects of such make us "more completely the people who have been born of this meat."

To that extent, that which is not put out there in the social exchange would have to come from other sources, and would imply a second physical sphere simulating our own physical sphere.

This means that while a lot of things can end up "forgotten", a lot of stuff can come back, too, and stuff might be able to come in through the "spooky action" of some entity or another in the "host physics" doing stuff by "fixing the dice" of our universe that normally allow otherwise stochastic behavior.

I'm not going to speak with any certainty about the idea of "host" entities munging about mostly because there's no proof that's ever actually happened.

So the result is that there are a some basic human phenotypes, and a number of primary stories and experiences that drive them into awareness of their own past through what amounts to empathy for one's own meat.

This would have some implications: that we may be attached by ideas that are not purely of ourselves, or that we may have things we had hoped to "die away from" dredge up, or that we may be able to forget things merely through having never communicated them.

This compounds with the idea of "host entities" insofar as there may be a synergy where, as we pick up our stories, the "spookier" elements feed in the rest.

One of the more deleterious things about this as relates specific familial lines though is "trauma response waves": at some point, someone in the family experienced a trauma and developed a response to that. The response itself reproduces the trauma, and the next person in the line gains the trauma and picks up the response from the teacher.

This cycle then develops into a family curse.

The key is identifying these trauma responses and cutting them out of the soul of the family by modifying response behaviors in "the current iteration".

It means that, unless there's something being implemented by "host entities" as a heaven or hell in the interim, that when you die you will simy be dead until you are not anymore. Even so, things can get weird as far as concerns "the imaginary causality that brings things current", as our own mutable meat memories (of our friends, family, and peers) and the knowledge of the past that they hold whether they know they hold it or not, might imply that we have things we will be "in hell" for knowing we have done in our past lives, the goad to be better than we were.
I might also note that the only person who can really truly judge and push us to suffer as in hell, is ourselves.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Now that is fact right there.
I find it interesting that the interstitial space of our existence, when we are "entered into our imaginary component," it is... Time gets "fucky" on account of time not really applying. You get all munged up by the way people remember you, and occasionally thought of.

Then when your next meat empathizes you back into them, they empathize the judgements others held.

Most importantly, you have to learn to ALWAYS forgive yourself for what you receive from past lives or else the hell you make for your past will be invented into your current iteration.

Hell, ironically enough, is driven by the living who survive us.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I find it interesting that the interstitial space of our existence, when we are "entered into our imaginary component," it is... Time gets "fucky" on account of time not really applying. You get all munged up by the way people remember you, and occasionally thought of.

Then when your next meat empathizes you back into them, they empathize the judgements others held.

Most importantly, you have to learn to ALWAYS forgive yourself for what you receive from past lives or else the hell you make for your past will be invented into your current iteration.

Hell, ironically enough, is driven by the living who survive us.
I will note that, still, if it's something you know you fucked up on, at least use the memory to be better this time.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks to all of you for your answers
Your answers was like a big hug to me!
Honestly im bot suicidal or confused at all
These are my biggest questions that i want to know thy answers.
Thats why i some how intrested and choose to study occultism in general
And i learned and found answers for many of my questions over the years in esoteric books...

This is not my choice
Its like my life mission to fullfiled
And who knows , at the end of the day maybe i wake up in another realm and maybe see higher worlds..
I kept searching and i will keep searching and digging....
Because i know its all good at the end

Light and respect to you all...❤️👁️

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is common for spiritually developed humans to leave some part of themselves where they have lived/died. In this life they feel incomplete and need to recover what was left.

Sometimes that requires going to the places of past lives and sometimes it can be done in meditation.

Recently I was with a friend and it seemed to me that part of her heart was missing and I thought I could see where it was: NW Scotland, in the far north. So I said to her go back in time to 1650 (as I recall) in NW Scotland and look at a grey stone house.

She immediately saw a cottage and went inside where her mother from that time was standing near the fire. It seems that when she left home, travelling and marrying, she left part of her heart substance with her mother. So she gave her mother some love/light and retrieved the energy substance left behind - and immediately felt much more whole in this life.

Perhaps now she can find a good man rather than the adverse characters with which she has been engaged.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Now that I'm thinking about it more seriously along these lines that means that some folks are, actually in hell, re: suicide. Not all such. Only the ones who killed themselves knowing that they killed themselves because they fucked up in a serious way.

And even most of them aren't because they are not the sort of person who cares about others.

Which is part of the problem with some of them.
Thanks to all of you for your answers
Your answers was like a big hug to me!
Honestly im bot suicidal or confused at all
These are my biggest questions that i want to know thy answers.
Thats why i some how intrested and choose to study occultism in general
And i learned and found answers for many of my questions over the years in esoteric books...

This is not my choice
Its like my life mission to fullfiled
And who knows , at the end of the day maybe i wake up in another realm and maybe see higher worlds..
I kept searching and i will keep searching and digging....
Because i know its all good at the end

Light and respect to you all...❤️👁️
So, all I can say is, this all is hard and I get that. I would be lying if I didn't say my mind goes to dark places sometimes.

I placed a lot of consequences in my own path WRT goals and it's going to throw my whole life into abject chaos until it kills me and I don't even know if I get to come back again after that, and if I do, that might make things even worse for me.

I don't know what you have going on, but my recommendation? See what all you can learn and figure out in your time on the wheel. Don't feel obligated to be lashed to it, but understand that all this pain and the weight of the pain isn't really important. It'll be gone soon enough and then you get to grow up again knowing nothing of it except which signposts you can pass on as best you can.

I would suggest learning everything you can, if things are bad, and see what you can figure out about how to disrupt the patterns that caused this fucked up result in the future and to help others of you in the present and make a story of that best you can so as to hand it forward.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Around re incarnation.

If you do something wrong you have to fix it either in a reincarnation or gehinnom...gehinnom is a Jewish term for hell, hell isn’t forever and is limited to 12 months, if you do really messed up stuff it can be longer, you can also be trapped on earth as a wondering spirit by trying to avoid hell and fleeing the angelic authorities.

once you get past hell you go to heaven, heaven like hell is molded by your beliefs and cultural influences, if you’re Christian it will be a Christian version of heaven, if you’re Muslim maybe there will be woman, booze, etc. If you know what’s going on then you can pretty much do what you want

but after a time you must reincarnate.some believe that if you are born and die as a child it’s due to a karmic debt, or if you’re born say disabled.

You can repent of past deeds...this cancels out karmic debt you can forgive others as well, the court in heaven will look favorably on you.

Lust can open you up to negative spirits, like if someone is always watching porn or sleeping around, the spirits can feed off you, I think they can follow you into other lives as well. It’s best to keep your energies clean...and no I don’t mean living celibate.

If you commit suicide thats pretty bad...I need to research what happens but yeah it be pretty bad.

some do believe you choose aspects of this life

You might read the following Authors:
Robert Monroe
Bruce Moen
Dion Fortune

for deeper study you should read the Kabbalah...but you’d need a teacher to understand it, look up Rabbi Manis Friedman on YouTube or Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok or his website he has a free audio library

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I spent some time at Lourdes, watching the people coming for healing at the spring.

Some of the sick people were expressing family/group karma. Karma is like electricity, it follows lines of least resistance.

One particular girl was in a wheel chair. It was obvious to me that it was family karma and she would not be healed. My friend, sitting next to me, said of the girl: she will be at peace with her condition. I suppose that was a form of healing.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Now that I'm thinking about it more seriously along these lines that means that some folks are, actually in hell, re: suicide. Not all such. Only the ones who killed themselves knowing that they killed themselves because they fucked up in a serious way.

And even most of them aren't because they are not the sort of person who cares about others.

Which is part of the problem with some of them.

So, all I can say is, this all is hard and I get that. I would be lying if I didn't say my mind goes to dark places sometimes.

I placed a lot of consequences in my own path WRT goals and it's going to throw my whole life into abject chaos until it kills me and I don't even know if I get to come back again after that, and if I do, that might make things even worse for me.

I don't know what you have going on, but my recommendation? See what all you can learn and figure out in your time on the wheel. Don't feel obligated to be lashed to it, but understand that all this pain and the weight of the pain isn't really important. It'll be gone soon enough and then you get to grow up again knowing nothing of it except which signposts you can pass on as best you can.

I would suggest learning everything you can, if things are bad, and see what you can figure out about how to disrupt the patterns that caused this fucked up result in the future and to help others of you in the present and make a story of that best you can so as to hand it forward.
Agree as i already told

This is why i devoted and choose the way of learning and studying
The more i understand and grow the more i feel relaxed...
For me there is no negative or bad feeling about afterlife or death
I dont have fear of death from very young age
The age i choose my path
But i think and see the afterlife and death as an exploration of higher worlds
As well i see this human life as jacob's ladder
Because in this life i was in a verybad spiritual state,i was an ignorant soul,
And the moment i became awaken i felt a great and big sense of release and peace...
Its long story anyway...

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If you do something wrong you have to fix it either in a reincarnation or gehinnom...gehinnom is a Jewish term for hell, hell isn’t forever and is limited to 12 months, if you do really messed up stuff it can be longer, you can also be trapped on earth as a wondering spirit by trying to avoid hell and fleeing the angelic authorities.

once you get past hell you go to heaven, heaven like hell is molded by your beliefs and cultural influences, if you’re Christian it will be a Christian version of heaven, if you’re Muslim maybe there will be woman, booze, etc. If you know what’s going on then you can pretty much do what you want

but after a time you must reincarnate.some believe that if you are born and die as a child it’s due to a karmic debt, or if you’re born say disabled.

You can repent of past deeds...this cancels out karmic debt you can forgive others as well, the court in heaven will look favorably on you.

Lust can open you up to negative spirits, like if someone is always watching porn or sleeping around, the spirits can feed off you, I think they can follow you into other lives as well. It’s best to keep your energies clean...and no I don’t mean living celibate.

If you commit suicide thats pretty bad...I need to research what happens but yeah it be pretty bad.

some do believe you choose aspects of this life

You might read the following Authors:
Robert Monroe
Bruce Moen
Dion Fortune

for deeper study you should read the Kabbalah...but you’d need a teacher to understand it, look up Rabbi Manis Friedman on YouTube or Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok or his website he has a free audio library
I do
I read some dion fortune in my books list
And i try kabbalah and i can tell that really helped me understand everything!
I never tried the two rabbis you mention but i follow and watch his 'english' materials by rabbi ginsburg For almost 2 years it was transformational and inspiring for me,

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have found the kabbalah technically useful, but it exists within the energy of an entity that belongs to the previous manifestation of the solar system where our god was a god of intelligence.

Most humans need to work within the current manifestation of the solar system - that is, within the intent of our god of love

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have found the kabbalah technically useful, but it exists within the energy of an entity that belongs to the previous manifestation of the solar system where our god was a god of intelligence.

Most humans need to work within the current manifestation of the solar system - that is, within the intent of our god of love
Bro, you’re looking at God through your religious lenses...what we see is a glimpse of God, the names of God are but descriptions.

you see a God of the Jews and Christians Muslims...if you looked into the Kabbalah you’d know that God is all...everything is part of God, every bad thing good thing, demon, etc is part of God

people are throwing off the religious bs about eternal hell and fear of God being a monster but what do they have in the vacuum? They have nothing

the spiritual laws exist to get us closer to God, but religions today seem to think we can bribe God...we all live die, and return to God, unless we are terribly evil, then maybe it takes longer or they are mercifully snuffed out.

But God is not love, God is not Hate....God is everything