• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Afterlife

Someone's asking for help!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps you might read my post in the non-religious context it was written. I was comparing current Existence with the Existence before the recent local Pralaya

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps you might read my post in the non-religious context it was written. I was comparing current Existence with the Existence before the recent local Pralaya
I know what you said and have said in the past...there is no God of intelligence or Love...it’s just God

tell me without religion what spiritual laws would the majority of humans have?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You will no doubt have noted the use of lower case for god. I am using that term instead of the more technical Logos.

Thus the solar system forms the body of manifestation for the Solar Logos - who is in his second manifestation as a solar system. In this stage He is learning relationship and thus is a god of love.

At the next level up there is a cluster of solar systems that form the body of manifestation for what is sometimes called The Central Sun. And then there is the Galactic Logos - etc

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You will no doubt have noted the use of lower case for god. I am using that term instead of the more technical Logos.

Thus the solar system forms the body of manifestation for the Solar Logos - who is in his second manifestation as a solar system. In this stage He is learning relationship and thus is a god of love.

At the next level up there is a cluster of solar systems that form the body of manifestation for what is sometimes called The Central Sun. And then there is the Galactic Logos - etc
there is a ruling council so to speak over earth, solar system n universe

idk if it changes

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Bro, you’re looking at God through your religious lenses...what we see is a glimpse of God, the names of God are but descriptions.

you see a God of the Jews and Christians Muslims...if you looked into the Kabbalah you’d know that God is all...everything is part of God, every bad thing good thing, demon, etc is part of God

people are throwing off the religious bs about eternal hell and fear of God being a monster but what do they have in the vacuum? They have nothing

the spiritual laws exist to get us closer to God, but religions today seem to think we can bribe God...we all live die, and return to God, unless we are terribly evil, then maybe it takes longer or they are mercifully snuffed out.

But God is not love, God is not Hate....God is everything
Yesssss.... That is so true!!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Bro, you’re looking at God through your religious lenses...what we see is a glimpse of God, the names of God are but descriptions.

you see a God of the Jews and Christians Muslims...if you looked into the Kabbalah you’d know that God is all...everything is part of God, every bad thing good thing, demon, etc is part of God

people are throwing off the religious bs about eternal hell and fear of God being a monster but what do they have in the vacuum? They have nothing

the spiritual laws exist to get us closer to God, but religions today seem to think we can bribe God...we all live die, and return to God, unless we are terribly evil, then maybe it takes longer or they are mercifully snuffed out.

But God is not love, God is not Hate....God is everything
And old aged friend of mine once said
God is contaminated in everything...
God is everything and it is in everything...

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Work on yourself into Perfection. That's the only good advice I have to give. Work through every single piece of yourself that you can and when you are done you will taste the fruit of your work. The Foundation will be also stronger as a consequence of this Work.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Does these make my next reincarnation easier ??
Enlightenment and raising vibration , studying kabalah and esoteric stuff?
Work on yourself into Perfection. That's the only good advice I have to give. Work through every single piece of yourself that you can and when you are done you will taste the fruit of your work. The Foundation will be also stronger as a consequence of this Work.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
Does these make my next reincarnation easier ??
Enlightenment and raising vibration , studying kabalah and esoteric stuff?
To make your reincarnation easier, you have to "correct" the "mistakes" you make, first of all those actions which brings negative karmas into your life and bad habits, which might follow you into your next life.

Here is an easy example:
If you steal from people fairly often, this habit will appear in your next life like a "tendency ". If you stop yourself to doing that, then it'll fade away. It might be slow, but you'll have less "urge" to do that in your next life. If you manage to control yourself and quit doing it, then after that life, it'll be less and less inviting until the point when you get rid of even the thought of stealing anything from people.

The point of reincarnation is healing, cleaning and rising back to yourself. I'd say, living a spiritual life can make it much more easier to connect with your higher self and manifest it (what you manifest it's what you're becoming), with who you really are (the Soul), and step by step, free yourself from the circle of reincarnation.

Simply by gaining knowledge, enlightment won't save you or make your life better. You have to manifest that knowledge, put it into actions and make it real, because if you just "know" things but living your life in a way you know you probably should not, it won't make any positive consequences, and you might even lose it in the future, simply because you didn't made it into the part of your life, and make it a part of your "karma", which basically a rule system.
All the knowledge you've manifested in this life might appear in your next life easier and faster.​

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
To make your reincarnation easier, you have to "correct" the "mistakes" you make, first of all those actions which brings negative karmas into your life and bad habits, which might follow you into your next life.

Here is an easy example:
If you steal from people fairly often, this habit will appear in your next life like a "tendency ". If you stop yourself to doing that, then it'll fade away. It might be slow, but you'll have less "urge" to do that in your next life. If you manage to control yourself and quit doing it, then after that life, it'll be less and less inviting until the point when you get rid of even the thought of stealing anything from people.

The point of reincarnation is healing, cleaning and rising back to yourself. I'd say, living a spiritual life can make it much more easier to connect with your higher self and manifest it (what you manifest it's what you're becoming), with who you really are (the Soul), and step by step, free yourself from the circle of reincarnation.

Simply by gaining knowledge, enlightment won't save you or make your life better. You have to manifest that knowledge, put it into actions and make it real, because if you just "know" things but living your life in a way you know you probably should not, it won't make any positive consequences, and you might even lose it in the future, simply because you didn't made it into the part of your life, and make it a part of your "karma", which basically a rule system.
All the knowledge you've manifested in this life might appear in your next life easier and faster.​
Very well said!
Thank you...
Im doing my best to bring the things i read into reality
And thats what i really want to do.
for betterment of my soul

But how about lust (letterally fap i mean) ?
Does lust make soul earth bound or generates negative karma?? How my sexual habbits in this life will affect my next life?
This one is really bugs me...for a long time
I feel sometimes this thing are holding me back in some way and dont let me raise my frequency...

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Here is an easy example:

And is this true that in every state of soul i die in this life i will be in my next reincarnation ??
Or all the things i done or gain will lost and i have to do and gain from scratch ???
In this life until my age of 14 i was really in bad shape of ignorant soul
I mean
Will i be born again from scratch with ignorant soul again??
Or it will continue go one as the state im now and what i gain, changed,corrected ?

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
But how about lust (letterally fap i mean) ?
Does lust make soul earth bound or generates negative karma?? How my sexual habbits in this life will affect my next life?
This one is really bugs me...for a long time
I feel sometimes this thing are holding me back in some way and dont let me raise my frequency...
Sex is a part of our life. If we wouldn't meant to experience what the physical world could offer to us by using our body, then there would be no point in incarnating on the material plane neither. We're here to experience this dimension, so we got a body to have all the physical senses for that matter, which are exist to feel and interact with the material world. But we got one more thing: free will.

We have to learn how to control our thoughts and actions. It is a must, so self-control is required. Obsession is unhealthy and have a lot of cons which will drag you back in terms of beneficial reincarnations.
If you overly focused in one particular thing like masturbating or having sex with others, in other words becoming "addicted", then there is a high chance that you're losing your focus about other things and even important ones may disappear from the priority list. It takes time, and we all have limited time on earth / lifespawn, so we have to use it wisely, and find right time to everything we wish to do.
An another consequence is that you are not aware of the changes what this addiction might make you to go through. If the sex addiction itself wouldn't affect your karma - but addiction by itself can and will no matter what kind of addiction we're talking about - then these changes would anyways. Responsibility above all.

I'd say that if you keep up a healthy balance, then masturbating will not bound you to Earth, nor generate negative karma. Pay attention to how it affects your life, and try to be honest with yourself, when you're observing how often you doing it, how you feel about it, or shouldn't you give this time, or at least a part of this time to a different activity, which might be useful in an another way.

In other words: You don't have to leave masturbation behind if you worry that it'll bound you. Self satisfying is healthy if you doing it without excessive obsession; it can prevent several diseases and even prostate cancer; so we can safely say that the human body itself is meant to experience this and there is a reason why we feel the need of doing it times to time. We're living on the material plane, so the rules are affecting us and our physical senses working under these laws - masturbation is not unknown even in animal life, but unlike them, we have our self-awareness -, but the responsibility of our actions will always be in the picture, and we must pay attention to that.
Or all the things i done or gain will lost and i have to do and gain from scratch ???​

The more thing you manifested in your life and worked on, the more things can be gained 'back' in your next life easier but of course, it is not guaranteed and it really depends on how well manifested traits / things we're talking about. But remember, your soul have a 'main' goal, and it'll be probably aimed besides other, smaller "projects" which are really depends on how you progress.
If you was wealth focused and it driven your life, while your soul's goal would be something else, you won't get this wealth, because it'd just distract you from the aimed goal of your soul, and you'd probably carry the karmic effect of being obsessed with wealth, too. In other words, the material world is a tool, what the soul can use to drive the best lessons into our path.

As a child, you have less responsibility and self-awareness, you are more vulnerable. We can say that the way how you start your life is an early-manifestation of the karma you've created for yourself, and you have to go thought, but as you gain more knowledge, self-awareness and responsibility, you are "free to go" and work on what you got.
I think that in your early life, you basically get your "starter pack" for this life, and have less karmic consequences of your actions at the early age than later as you grow.

This "Starter Pack" is basically contains everything which meant to be manifested in your life early and achieved. Your abilities, your intelligence, your health, talents, your appearance, all of your traits and even the environment where you grow up and the type of people who'll surround you is a result of your past life / whether soar or sweet that fruit is /.

For example, having a very rough childhood can be a manifestation of several negative karma, which you have to carry. It may seem unfair and rough but we are the responsible for what we have to swallow. However, karma isn't only about "punishing", it is just a way how people seeing this. If you eager to learn and you do your best to be "better", then we can safely say that from that perspective, it is more about teaching / learning and that without karma, we wouldn't be able to reach our goal "that easily".

What can make you learn? It's all depends on you and your will to learn or try to find excuses and drown in self-pity.
Oh, the last two will definitely, not lead you too far.​

Last edited: