• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Any tips in imbuing dark or negative energy to an object

swimwithdemons

Visitor
Reaction score
wether it be literature on the subject or just a reply, im looking for a way to make a cursed object, wether it be putting a curse on said object, or binding a demon to said object, or imbuing the object with energy what would be the best way to do that

Reaction score
Awards
Don't imbue it to something like a work name badge. I cursed two workplaces using my name tags as their logos. A horrible idea, combined with a hotfoot powder I made with a black candle cursing ritual. It worked, I abandoned my old apartment.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
wether it be literature on the subject or just a reply, im looking for a way to make a cursed object, wether it be putting a curse on said object, or binding a demon to said object, or imbuing the object with energy what would be the best way to do that
If you're asking this question you probably should not do it. At the best your vibrational frequency will be lowered by your hateful and negative thoughts and cause internal conflict for yourself, and at worst cause the negativity to affect you on a macrocosmic level. I like the analogy of cursing as energetically equivalent to putting poison in your mouth before spitting it on someone else. There are ways to do it perfectly, but again if you do not know how to curse an object, you most likely won't know any sort of safety precautions.

Al-Zalaam

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

1. Do you have experience with spellwork?
The difference between cursing and blessing is little more than the intention of the practitioner, so if you aren't already experienced with spellworking, then you won't be able to just jump into spellworking of any kind, whether it be cursing or otherwise. That is unless you just so happen to have some latent talent, but that's a roll of the dice.

2. Do you have experience with spirit-work or demonolatry?
If not, then again, you first need the basic groundwork of those kinds of skills.

3. Do you have experience with energy work or manipulating negative energies?
Likewise, if you don't, you need to develop a level of skill in said practice.

The bottom line is that if you have no prior experience and competence with any of these kinds of skills, you need to first initiate into them before chasing after any specific application of such skills.
You must learn to stand before you can run, and the same is true for magic.
Attempting to operate magic without already having a fundamental degree of development and experience is like throwing darts blindfolded in a room the size of a stadium, hoping that you hit the mark. Your success will be entirely in the hands of luck.
Develop the basics and gain a degree of experience, however, and you are put in a much more feasible position. You also wouldn't have to ask a question like this in the first place, because you'd be able to understand what to do on your own in most cases.

If you become experienced in spellwork, then cursing something is merely a matter of applying your spells under the direction of such ideas. By wielding negative thoughts and ideas to guide your spell, you will automatically draw upon negative energies anyways, hence why I say the only practical difference between blessings and curses are the intention of the practitioner.

If you become experienced in energy manipulation, then you would be free to wield the energies of your preference directly, whether negative or not, and achieve a similar effect as you could with spellwork by binding said energy to your target and applying careful programming.
Energy manipulation is just the more direct, hands-on approach to magic, as opposed to spellwork which is more abstract and trades potency and control for convenience and accessibility.

I'm not familiar with spirit-work though, so I can't say how that operates or what "binding a demon to an object" would look like, if possible in the context you describe.

There are threads on this forum that can refer you to relevant literature to begin with regarding any of these practices, so you may wish to have a look around.

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have made vessels for myself, and others, and it might be best to set this up as a ritual to help either bind the demon to the object, or else...just have the powers of that demon or spirit in the object itself.

To impart, and imbue your own energies into the object, you would just lay the object on a plain surface like a...top of the desk, or dresser drawer or semi empty table, and do a demon ritual to help elevate your energies to throw into the object. You then leave the object there for days until you have the demon who guided your energy throwing ritual, to guide you to take or remove the object, and possibly inspect it for quality of your results, and whether or not you want to repeat this ritual or not.

Technically, this is not simple magick, which is why people charge a fee, and quite a lot of money in some cases for energetic sorcery and magick objects (which might be seen as vessels in some cases), but that is the simple process of ritual meditation, and pushing your own energies into the object so that you have it elevated, or else...maybe with the powers or some energetic thoughts, of your choosing, which causes the object to have some energetic force, and powers. I have done this several times myself.