• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral sickness

Morgn

Neophyte
Reaction score
Does anyone know if disease can be contracted/spread in the astral plane or through astral bodies/by astral projectors while they're projecting. This question applies whether the person contracting said disease is another astral body/projector or a physical person. Thank-you!

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
That rather depends on whether you believe in the germ theory of disease.

Meanwhile there are many astral implants

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The way I see it, the possibility is not so much about contracting a disease. More like displaying symptoms of the disease/medical issue that a connected astral body might have. For example, a couple weeks ago, me and one other person were in communication with a spirit that's been contacting me for a couple months about helping them. When "in the astral realm", during this communication, although I've invoked my protections and was wearing my talismans, we're still subjecting ourselves to an electromagnetic type of connection that can include a multitude of experiences like emotions, thoughts, memories, and even physical sensations that aren't ours. So during this consultation with this spirit, the question comes up about how they passed. Now, the way I handle these kinds of sessions are that when the question is asked, the mediums taking part don't communicate right away. We take notes and then share afterwards unless something comes up directly relevant to the next question. But in this case, me and the other person looked at each other after writing notes and both said "chest pain". It felt like a mini heart attack for both of us for a very brief period of time. It freaked me the fucked out initially until I snapped back and realize that the sensation was not "from" my body. But my body sure as hell responded to it.

So in a nutshell, I believe that the symptoms of someone else's disease are what one can experience. But if not protected and left unattended after prolonged exposure, I'm sure it can help manifest itself it an actual disease in our bodies.

Morgn

Neophyte
Reaction score
That might be a problem for me, though. This guy has been astral projecting into me for months, and he's got a disease (so far as he knows) and it's contagious. I didn't know he was there for a long time and he spends hours in me. This is who I was asking about in the other thread. There were more messages about it, but for some reason they only posted one. It's the one titled, "Urgent". It was really important. I was asking for help, because I was desperate. I even went to another website and tried to get an exorcist. This is really serious. He wants to starve me to death. He told me so himself. He won't let me eat. I'm 81 pounds. I can't drink water now either. I've tried so many things to get rid of him.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Starving yourself to death is done by hypnotic programming in the MKUltra work. Do you have something else going on?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That might be a problem for me, though. This guy has been astral projecting into me for months, and he's got a disease (so far as he knows) and it's contagious. I didn't know he was there for a long time and he spends hours in me. This is who I was asking about in the other thread. There were more messages about it, but for some reason they only posted one. It's the one titled, "Urgent". It was really important. I was asking for help, because I was desperate. I even went to another website and tried to get an exorcist. This is really serious. He wants to starve me to death. He told me so himself. He won't let me eat. I'm 81 pounds. I can't drink water now either. I've tried so many things to get rid of him.
I'm sorry to hear that. I know this may sound awkward to you, but I think you must lose fear of this Being, and on top of that, show it Love. Don't argue with it, because it'll stay with you. But the main thing is, to lose the fear. Remember to call upon The Universe in the many names you feel is relevant for you. Go into s deep meditation without fear, and ask The Universe to shed a beam of Light, and visualize the Light coming down at you. I hope this help. Best wishes, and many blessings!!

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I’m not a Dr., but if you’re an adult and 81 pounds isn’t anywhere to where your regular weight was, I would highly recommend seeking medical help. Especially if you’re not drinking water. In a hospital for example they can provide you with fluids via IV if oral consumption is an issue.

Morgn

Neophyte
Reaction score
I wish people would understand that someone else is doing this to me. It's not that I'm not drinking water. I can't. And 2 different emergency rooms sited that I was dehydrated and did nothing for me. The third didn't even mention it. One mentioned that they thought I was bulimic because I was so thin, but again did nothing for me.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The only thing I’ve heard is this...there is supposedly a way that your higher self can go after an evil doer and harm their higher self

you do it via a kinda voodoo doll...an effigy

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Miders post gave me an idea. I wonder if you can create an astral decoy of yourself that also functions as a fence/trap kind of thing. I’m totally making this up as I go but maybe there’s ways you can can construct something with your essence (hair, body fluids, NOT BLOOD) like a doll stuffed with hex breaking + mugwort/wormwood + protections herbs and connecting it via a wire to a mirror with magnets glued.

The mirror would act as a rat trap using your “body” as bait. Maybe you can even try astral projecting using the doll as a “proxy”, meaning, you would connect to your doll and then to the astral. The doll would act as your astral body and when the person goes to attack you, their astral essence flows through the wire into the mirror by help of the magnets attraction. Using divination or something you can see if that mirror is holding anything related to the attacker. Once it does, you would take the mirror outside somewhere far from home you won’t visit again and break the mirror against the ground, being very careful.

Once again, I’m making this spell up as I write it based on a combination of other things I successfully do. But I haven’t tried this particular combination. I’m actually going to copy this to my computer and improve on it along with some experimentation if I need to do something similar.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Actually maybe the mirror is a bad idea because it could cause the “current” to flow the opposite direction than what you need. The item connected to the doll should be something like a stone or piece of wood. Something better suited for containment. I would still attach magnets to it though.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Miders post gave me an idea. I wonder if you can create an astral decoy of yourself that also functions as a fence/trap kind of thing. I’m totally making this up as I go but maybe there’s ways you can can construct something with your essence (hair, body fluids, NOT BLOOD) like a doll stuffed with hex breaking + mugwort/wormwood + protections herbs and connecting it via a wire to a mirror with magnets glued.

The mirror would act as a rat trap using your “body” as bait. Maybe you can even try astral projecting using the doll as a “proxy”, meaning, you would connect to your doll and then to the astral. The doll would act as your astral body and when the person goes to attack you, their astral essence flows through the wire into the mirror by help of the magnets attraction. Using divination or something you can see if that mirror is holding anything related to the attacker. Once it does, you would take the mirror outside somewhere far from home you won’t visit again and break the mirror against the ground, being very careful.

Once again, I’m making this spell up as I write it based on a combination of other things I successfully do. But I haven’t tried this particular combination. I’m actually going to copy this to my computer and improve on it along with some experimentation if I need to do something similar.
An ex friend kinda did this with an egregor

he was sending what he thought was a real spirit around spying on people, one day he sent it after an ex member who was pretty powerful and worked with Voodoo Spirits and Hecate, anyway he said a beautiful woman grabbed the eGregor and destroyed it, the woman was presumed to have been Hecate

Morgn

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm not a seasoned magician. I can't do all these things. Thanks for your help, though. I need something more simple. And I can't astral project.

Morgn

Neophyte
Reaction score
He has done something to block magic and the calling of gods, etc. (for me). And my cards still might be glamoured by him.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would offer to help offline but I’m currently not in a position to do work like this for others. I can help with readings to diagnose the issue though. Thing is, that based on what you’re saying, all solutions are going to require some form of research and work on your end or gathering a bit of money together to have someone help you. Maybe starting with getting an external reading could be a good start. You say he has blocks up and stuff, but someone with their own protections and experience could manage that situation easily and get some answers for you.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If you want simple, light an 8” white glass candle you get from the dollar store and invoke your protector spirits and ancestors to help you. No experience or anything fancy needed. My Tata has mentioned personal experiences where a little old lady overcame an Nganga with just a candle and a genuine prayer. Don’t let whatever you think this guys done overcome the faith you have in yourself. Find the strength within you, hold a candle and with all that inner strength project every ounce of will and intent into that candle for you to be free from this situation. Light it and give it a few days. Don’t doubt it’s power. Have faith in yourself and your protectors. Without that, you’re going to have a hard time winning this battle.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma: what a wyrd article...(with a missmass of wrong and right ideas)
The MKUltra connection makes quite sense, but overall that really is a human thing(yes, ive done my homework on that, and no im not going there)

Either way, neither have to do with possession by humans in the sense OP mentions. Although it quite looks like that.

In my experience a possession as mentioned by the OP, mostly occurs when a human vampire decides he/she is right and starts activating control without the proper ways.

Now most only find the proper way by hitting a wall. Since OP doesnt have the power to take control (no drinking) it might be an idea, next to what others have mentioned, to learn how to lie.

An example would be eating liquid ice instead of drinking water. Lots of astral nasties need a little lie in order to move.

So my advice would be to read a little about neuro linguistic programming (nlp) and start using that. (richard brandler has some nice books and vids)

Often walking away from a war is more warlike then actually fighting a war 😎