• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Attracting good job.

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
Well I'm done. Every job I end up sucks the life from me. Need a simple work recommendation to attract good job opportunity. I need a little help from universe this time. The last 7 years I had been working my ass to support my family. I end up every fucking time at job positions that are under my abilities and require long hours (18-20/24) or are pure physical exploitation. Guys please help...

Indigo777

Neophyte
Reaction score
I changed a lot of jobs during my career (like 14 in 25 years), and I can tell you almost every job sucks. A tiny percent of people in this world can say "I love my job" but we all (or at least most of us) need to work for a living. And yes, you can use magick to help you find a job, but you need to realize that magick doesn't care whether you are happy, satisfied, and well-paid. Magick is only concerned with your spiritual growth. If that means that you need to work in metaphoric hell for a while, magick will deliver that kind of job opportunities, often mascaraed as heavenly positions just to lure you to accept. But then what is the solution? Take the next job and be patient. Watch yourself, especially notice what piss you off the most in your workplace and those are the things that you need to work on in your spiritual practice, even if that practice means only 10-20 minutes of meditation per day. Do your best to earn as much as possible but money cannot be the first on your list of priorities. You need to find what your shitty job tries to teach you about yourself and when you get the lesson, I mean if you really and totally understand it, a better job will find you in no time. It will find you with or without magick cause you simply don't need to suffer anymore. Nobody suffers pointlessly although in many cases it looks like that. Everything is a lesson specially designed and tailored for us to learn something important about ourselves. If you don't believe me that is too bad, but in any case I wish you the best of luck in finding the proper employment for you.

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
Well I think You hit the point. Getting more and more money was on top of my list. Maybe I'm wrong but after your comment It came to my mind that the universe is teaching me I should change my priorities.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I can't really give you advice as I'm just a noob but here's a book I just uploaded (weird format, sorry):

Here's a review from a forum member, hope this helps:

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
I was always under the impression that Man was supposed to try and rise above the blind forces of evolution etc. Otherwise he might as well just plant himself in the corner and turn himself towards the light occasionally.

I can't really give you advice as I'm just a noob but here's a book I just uploaded (weird format, sorry):

Here's a review from a forum member, hope this helps:

Gonna check this definitely out. Thank you.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I have done almost everything. From building pavements to selling appliances. Now I'm a Van driver. I really hate this job. My dream job now would be working as forwarding agent. 9 to 5 so I could spare some time for my growth.

Do you know any forwarding agents that you can talk to? It sounds mundane, but, connecting with another person who is in that sort of job, is connecting with ( approaching ) the flow of energy which is producing the job for them.

Reaction score
Awards
Well I'm done. Every job I end up sucks the life from me. Need a simple work recommendation to attract good job opportunity. I need a little help from universe this time. The last 7 years I had been working my ass to support my family. I end up every fucking time at job positions that are under my abilities and require long hours (18-20/24) or are pure physical exploitation. Guys please help...
I hear you. I went from and IT Solution Delivery worker to a burger flipper or dishwasher overnight.
I wish I could help, but my situation is not terribly uplifting.
Post automatically merged:

One thing you can try....a spell.
Ingredients:
A clear glass of water.
A handful of gold and silver coins (US pennies and dimes can work symbolically).
A full moon clear in the sky.
An undisturbed ritual space outside.

Place the glass of water on the ground, catching the reflection of the full moon.

Slowly sprinkle the coins in the glass of water as you say:
"Lovely Lady of the Moon
Bring to me your wealth right soon
Fill my hands with silver and gold
All you give my purse can hold."

Drain the water into the ground.
Optional: leave the handful of coins on the ground or take with you.

Set it and forget it, iow let the moon do its work

Last edited: