• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Bardon's Bullshit 'Kabbalah'

sahgwa

Zealot
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
178
Reaction score
276
Awards
3
I got 'Magical Evocation' out of curiosity, and haven't read it yet.
It seems pretty 'jibberishy' though.
I mean, lots of sigils that to me seem just subjective.
A lot a lot of sigils.... too many.
Make your own which work for you, unless bolstered by multiple years and many other practitioners to have some objective validity (IMHO).
These seems like a thousand spirits he invented and just made sigils for.
I would be interested in any one with more knowledge demonstrating to me, otherwise.
Heck, maybe he saw and met them all!
Post automatically merged:

I am just pasting this here cuz I often forget:
The three spellings mark three distinct traditions that share a common root: the Hebrew word קבלה (qabbalah), meaning "receiving" or "that which is received." Kabbalah (K) names the Jewish mystical tradition · Cabala (C) names its Renaissance Christian adaptation · Qabalah (Q) names the Western Hermetic and occult system. The spellings diverged deliberately so readers could tell the three apart.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
507
Reaction score
387
Awards
4
I got 'Magical Evocation' out of curiosity, and haven't read it yet.
It seems pretty 'jibberishy' though.
I mean, lots of sigils that to me seem just subjective.
A lot a lot of sigils.... too many.
Make your own which work for you, unless bolstered by multiple years and many other practitioners to have some objective validity (IMHO).
These seems like a thousand spirits he invented and just made sigils for.
What he did was take spirits from older grimoires and then used a cypher code to hide the names. To 'protect' the power presumably from the unworthy who haven't gone through his training. Because great power is available in that case to the person...even though no one ever really demonstrates anything like the powers he talks about in his books. Including himself.
 

GhostGirl

Neophyte
Warned
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
33
With so many materials available about Kabbalah nowadays, it can be clearly seen that Bardon's book on "Quabbalah" is just some fruitless fantasies. Even the word itself he uses, "Quabbalah", speaks volumes. Why not at least "Qabbalah"?

Thing about Bardon's first book (on "Hermetics") is that it is actually very vague. One he starts going deeper into concretics, like with his book on Evocation, it can be seen that his approach is quite dubious and spurious. Just for example: he has 360 Spirits of the Zone Girdling the Earth taken directly from books of Abramelin, where those are given as the names of Demons, servants of Demon Kings (so much for "Divine Providence"). Now, with his third book on "Quabbalah"... Well, if someone truely wants to know what is Kabbalah, there are such brilliant books as those written by Jacobus Swart and many others. Even Dion Fortune is more knowledgable about it, and she is considered New Age.

Bardon's books are overhyped because they offer easy illusion of progress, tons of dubious and vague techniques (and some of them are actually quite harmful). I doubt anyone learning from Bardon's books can show off at least half of those miraculous feats which are described in those books.

Bardon was part of Quintscher's (whatever the spelling) little club of Adonists. Some books are available on German. This is basically complementary material to his first 2 books, together with books of Paschal. If to put all those together, it also doesn't add much, because most of the stuff in Adonism was totally invented and void in substance. Bardon's books only became popular, because most of the other occult books written in English in XX century sucked even more.

Bardon is classic example of XIX-XX century occultist - man who keeps smoking, drinking, eating various junk, being obese, oftentimes sitting on drugs and speaking about some kind of "spiritual development", "magic", "occult". I didn't want to sound too harsh, but life is way too short to spend it on books of someone who can't show even the slightest hint of having at least such semi-"miraculous" power as defeating his own bad habits. Allen Carr is by miles more powerful "occultist" than Bardon... Seriously.

Regarding Allen Carr, what makes you say that specifically?
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
104
Reaction score
186
Awards
2
Personally, I'm someone with a neurological disease. It has absolutely wrecked my life. A huge portion of my shelves is dedicated to healing. It's probably one of the most controversial parts of occultism today, because when you start to talk about going outside of mainstream medicine, people get nervous. My first occult book ever purchased was Mental Therapeutics by William Walker Atkinson. It might still be my favorite to this day. People criticize the hell out of W.W.A. as well because of The Kybalion. But 'Mental Therapeutics' is in alignment with Bardon's ideals. Atkinson recommends repetition of affirmation to program the subconscious mind. He recommends looking in the mirror to program your vessel/body more deeply, among other techniques.

.....

Personally, I combine all the controversial stuff:

Bardon, Dispenza, The Kybalion/W.W.A., Crowley/Thelema, The Traditional Hermetica, other Neo-New Thought teachers (Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, Bruce Lipton, etc.), and even some (😮) New-Agery.

Not sure how much Daoist stuff you've looked at. You have Spring Forest Qigong which has been going for many years, makes wild claims like Bardon and is expensive, but unlike Bardon you'll find it if it's working within months rather than decades.

You have Damo's Mitchell's stuff with books like A Comprehensive Guide to Daoist Nei Gong and his Lotus Nei Gong site.

Also, general books like Kenneth S. Cohen’s The Way of Qigong: The Art and Science of Chinese Energy Healing, which gives a general map of qigong.

Trying to find someone who created an occult system that heals people, and then proves it by actually doing it, is going to be pretty tough. Does anyone know of one? As far as I know, there are usually missing pieces.

You have
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
:

In early 1982, Frantzis was involved in a bad automobile accident. He suffered massive injury to his spine. Two vertebrae were badly cracked, a few more had hairline fractures, many of the spinal ligaments and tendons were torn, and all his vertebrae were knocked out of alignment. Surgeons pressured him to have a spinal fusion, which Frantzis, through his pain, impolitely refused. His years of exposure to qigong and qigong tui na had taught him that, given his condition, once his spine was cut open, the chi of his body would never be as full again.

Keeping the surgeons at bay, Frantzis began doing qigong flat on his back eight to 10 hours a day. Miracles did not occur. It was a long, hard ordeal regenerating his spine with these techniques. Complications arose. Frantzis speaks of how the shattering of his spine neutralized every psychological control mechanism he had.

...

Frantzis tried all the physical therapies, including chiropractic, deep tissue work, Rolfing, acupuncture, massage, and a variety of movement therapies. They, too, helped marginally, abating the pain for a day or two, but it always returned. When it became clear that the alternatives available to him in the West would not permanently restore him, Frantzis did what he had always done-he went to China to search, this time for the appropriate healing technology to make his own body whole.

...

When after nine months Liu was finally available, Frantzis joined him. While his practice of the Yang form had eased the pain in his neck and upper back, the rest of his body still hurt. Liu prescribed Wu style tai chi. This style emphasizes soft healing and meditation; it strengthens the body and clears the mind. Within months, practicing the Wu form obliterated the pain in Frantzis’ middle and lower back.

Liu then began teaching Frantzis Taoist meditation, twice a day, in two to three hour sessions. Once Frantzis’ lower back had healed sufficiently, Liu commenced the teaching of bagua and hsing-i, as well as certain qigong methodologies. This training went on for three years, seven days a week, nonstop.
Post automatically merged:

oops ran out of time to edit: obviously, Bruce Frantzis is a self-reported case and not a strict clinical study, but he has many books, courses and teachers he's trained over the years.
 
Last edited:

akenu

Zealot
Benefactor
Joined
Jan 22, 2023
Messages
243
Reaction score
458
Awards
6
People tend to judge practitioners like Bardon. I have my own beef with Bardon, Crowley, Regardie, etc. What you have to understand is that they lived in different times. They didn't have access to the information we do, just a bunch of mistranslations and some questionable oral tradition. With what they had, they did their bloody best.
 

jzatopa

Apprentice
Warned
Probation
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
60
Reaction score
44
Ok, so I skimmed this post. I've achieved the letters within the book although I have yet to work with every combination. Something seems really off in your initial post and way you're writing.

Have you completed at least the first half of IIH? The tone of your posts doesn't really reflect completing the first step. A large part of being on the other end of the work is providing healing for those who aren't yet able to see.

I didn't see anywhere in here where you listed what your training regimen has been and where you are at today. If you could tell me a bit more, I could possibly help you open this book better. As I teach it, it is not meant to be used alone but is to be used in conjunction with the original works. Have you read the original works?
 

kazuriel01

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
From Bardon's book-

The formula "Joe-Hoe-W" brings about perfect harmony in the mental, astral and material worlds, i.e., if used mentally, astrally and materially -- eucharistically -- which then must result in perfect health.

Must result in perfect health. lol How much clearer can it be? I picked one of the formulas dealing with health, there are others in his book. Bardon was quite unhealthy and if he hadn't committed suicide, he'd have died young anyway. So much for results. And Bardon did try to improve his health, to little effect (ie using spagyrics), so the idea that he didn't use his own system is nonsense.

What Bardon did was take the Hebrew out of the Sepher Yetzirah and then shoehorn the German alphabet into it (it's not a perfect correspondence but it's close enough). Then people call this 'hermetics'. It's somewhat odd, particularly if you study how these alphabets evolved.

Investigating it I could see there is some energy in the system, but no one has or ever will achieve a lot of the results claimed in his book. This is supposed to be the jewel of Bardon's long practices, but he couldn't even use it to heal himself. It can cause the practitioner to experience various 'divine' 'highs' (hence some of its reputation, outside of the fairy tales told about Bardon), but as an esoteric system to achieve the highest, it falls flat. As well the practical results claimed are nonsense, no one achieves most of them.
Did you actually finish Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics and complete all the practices to become an initiate? Naturally, you won't achieve anything if you jump into teachings that are beyond your depth before reaching a certain level of mystical proficiency; Bardon's Kabbalah is an advanced-level teaching meant to be studied last. That said, I utilize a lot of material from Initiation into Hermetics and get great results—I think it’s an incredible and valuable book. In fact, I conduct most of my magical work using Bardon's practices.
 

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
52
Reaction score
44
Great this thread is still going strong, there is nothing more time wasting than attacking someone who doesn't care. I doubt Bardon if alive would care or if anyone attacked him while he was alive. A seasoned magician or occultist should be smart enough to see if a system will help a little or it is all a sham.

Bringing so many authors under one room to write a book is not considered a grimoire or book of magic that has been happening of late, all occult/magick is a lonewolf path which needs its own warrior archetype, comparing notes itself is a mistake but proving who is better is such an ego trip.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
507
Reaction score
387
Awards
4
Ok, so I skimmed this post. I've achieved the letters within the book although I have yet to work with every combination. Something seems really off in your initial post and way you're writing.

Have you completed at least the first half of IIH? The tone of your posts doesn't really reflect completing the first step. A large part of being on the other end of the work is providing healing for those who aren't yet able to see.

I didn't see anywhere in here where you listed what your training regimen has been and where you are at today. If you could tell me a bit more, I could possibly help you open this book better. As I teach it, it is not meant to be used alone but is to be used in conjunction with the original works. Have you read the original works?
lol I'm not looking for assistance.... You say you've 'achieved the letters', whatever that really means. Have you developed perfect clairvoyance, levitation, and the rest? I doubt it, otherwise you wouldn't even need to be asking me these questions. As far as 'provide healing', what part of Bardon was not able to heal himself with the methods he teaches, don't you comprehend?
Post automatically merged:

Bardon's Kabbalah is an advanced-level teaching meant to be studied last.
Here we see your typical occultist unable/unwilling to follow along a simple examination of the failure of a causal chain. What does labeling it 'advanced' have to do with the fact that no one achieves the powers promised in the book? You haven't and no one who advocates for the book (including those charging money to assist with the teachings) has. And that includes Bardon, who did not achieve the perfect health promised in multiple letter combinations.

It's so revealing how most of the respondents can't even come to grips with such an easy concept.
Post automatically merged:

I doubt Bardon if alive would care
He'd probably be in ill health again, as his beliefs include dysfunctional elements and he lacked the elementary discipline not to smoke.
 
Last edited:

kazuriel01

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
lol I'm not looking for assistance.... You say you've 'achieved the letters', whatever that really means. Have you developed perfect clairvoyance, levitation, and the rest? I doubt it, otherwise you wouldn't even need to be asking me these questions. As far as 'provide healing', what part of Bardon was not able to heal himself with the methods he teaches, don't you comprehend?
Post automatically merged:


Here we see your typical occultist unable/unwilling to follow along a simple examination of the failure of a causal chain. What does labeling it 'advanced' have to do with the fact that no one achieves the powers promised in the book? You haven't and no one who advocates for the book (including those charging money to assist with the teachings) has. And that includes Bardon, who did not achieve the perfect health promised in multiple letter combinations.

It's so revealing how most of the respondents can't even come to grips with such an easy concept.
Post automatically merged:


He'd probably be in ill health again, as his beliefs include dysfunctional elements and he lacked the elementary discipline not to smoke.
Anyone who has reached that level wouldn't come here to present proof of their achievement; they wouldn't even care. It is laughable to attribute your own incompetence to the idea that a teaching is flawed. I managed to get rid of razor scars on my arm using Bardo's elemental practices—I even have photos—but I have no need to prove this to you. I am certain you haven't even tried half of the practices found in the Introduction to Hermetic Sciences book.
Post automatically merged:

I lose most of my magical powers if I don't practice for even two weeks; considering a life filled with imprisonment and warfare, how much time do you think he could have found to practice and hone his skills? We can't know the exact truth of it all—perhaps Bardon never reached his full potential—but he knew what would happen once that potential was realized and how to achieve it, and he wanted to pass that knowledge on to others.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
507
Reaction score
387
Awards
4
Anyone who has reached that level wouldn't come here to present proof of their achievement; they wouldn't even care.
Well, take that up with the person who said they 'achieved the letters'.

It is laughable to attribute your own incompetence to the idea that a teaching is flawed.
What's laughable is that Bardon makes a clear claim of what will be achieved by the letters -perfect health- and then wallows in terrible health, and then somehow that incompetence is supposed to be mine?
I lose most of my magical powers if I don't practice for even two weeks;
This should tell you something quite crucial. Real development is a change of both 'being' and the development of the subtle body. It's impossible to lose what one has gained in that.

considering a life filled with imprisonment and warfare,
He had an abundance of years where neither was the case, and in that time he was still sickly. So, another failed argument.

As far as healing skin, simple visualization can often accomplish that, and I've healed myself of much more serious conditions doing so.
 

kazuriel01

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Well, take that up with the person who said they 'achieved the letters'.


What's laughable is that Bardon makes a clear claim of what will be achieved by the letters -perfect health- and then wallows in terrible health, and then somehow that incompetence is supposed to be mine?

This should tell you something quite crucial. Real development is a change of both 'being' and the development of the subtle body. It's impossible to lose what one has gained in that.


He had an abundance of years where neither was the case, and in that time he was still sickly. So, another failed argument.

As far as healing skin, simple visualization can often accomplish that, and I've healed myself of much more serious conditions doing so.
Is it impossible to lose what you've gained? 😂 Scott Stenwick is an initiated practitioner of ceremonial magic with 20-30 years of experience. Even he says in his writings that when he stops practicing, his magical power drastically decreases shortly afterward. Of course, it also returns very quickly when you start practicing again. It's a flow; if you continue, it rises, if you stop, it fades and falls asleep. Also, the skin problem I mentioned is like a knife cut, and it leaves a scar that doesn't go away for a lifetime. I healed it using Bardon techniques, and in fact, I combine the teachings of Golden Dawn and Bardon in most of my work. I've also done work that affects people using Bardon techniques. For example, I did a work with the fire element to bring back a friend's lover, and it was successful. I still have the message logs with my friends; they were very happy :)
Post automatically merged:

I should also mention that, although I haven't tried Bardon's book on Kabbalah, I am absolutely certain that the practices in her book on Hermetic sciences are effective and highly valuable.
Post automatically merged:

The most obvious proof of the decline in magical power is imagination; stop practicing visualization for two weeks, and you will see how your imaginative ability diminishes.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
507
Reaction score
387
Awards
4
Is it impossible to lose what you've gained?
I'll repeat what I said. Real development is a change of both 'being' and the development of the subtle body. It's impossible to lose what one has gained in that.

If you're losing what you struggled to gain, you haven't achieved a real transformation.

😂 Scott Stenwick is an initiated practitioner of ceremonial magic with 20-30 years of experience. Even he says in his writings that when he stops practicing, his magical power drastically decreases shortly afterward.
Perhaps he should work some magic to get his weight under control. Rather elementary. I don't see why he should be taken as an authority, which is a fallacious approach to take anyway.
I should also mention that, although I haven't tried Bardon's book on Kabbalah, I am absolutely certain that the practices in her book on Hermetic sciences are effective and highly valuable.
It didn't work for Bardon himself. How do you just ignore that? And the people selling help with it don't have anything to show for it. Such certainty as yours belongs in the realm of religious faith, not intelligent examination.

No one said nothing in Bardon works at all, and one can some achieve results even using a system that is shaky itself. The question is if the bold claims hold any water. The topic was his kabbalah and its grand claims, and you like everyone else here are unable to formulate a response to that.
 

kazuriel01

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
I'll repeat what I said. Real development is a change of both 'being' and the development of the subtle body. It's impossible to lose what one has gained in that.

If you're losing what you struggled to gain, you haven't achieved a real transformation.


Perhaps he should work some magic to get his weight under control. Rather elementary. I don't see why he should be taken as an authority, which is a fallacious approach to take anyway.

It didn't work for Bardon himself. How do you just ignore that? And the people selling help with it don't have anything to show for it. Such certainty as yours belongs in the realm of religious faith, not intelligent examination.

No one said nothing in Bardon works at all, and one can some achieve results even using a system that is shaky itself. The question is if the bold claims hold any water. The topic was his kabbalah and its grand claims, and you like everyone else here are unable to formulate a response to that.
Why do you attack people's physical appearance regarding a topic you cannot answer? It’s quite funny; do you think they would need magic if they wanted to change their weight? You also didn't reply to my post about imagination. Furthermore, could you explain to me which teaching's practices are scientifically proven? By your logic, the entire occult community must be a sham, then?
 

jzatopa

Apprentice
Warned
Probation
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
60
Reaction score
44
lol I'm not looking for assistance.... You say you've 'achieved the letters', whatever that really means. Have you developed perfect clairvoyance, levitation, and the rest? I doubt it, otherwise you wouldn't even need to be asking me these questions. As far as 'provide healing', what part of Bardon was not able to heal himself with the methods he teaches, don't you comprehend?
Post automatically merged:


Here we see your typical occultist unable/unwilling to follow along a simple examination of the failure of a causal chain. What does labeling it 'advanced' have to do with the fact that no one achieves the powers promised in the book? You haven't and no one who advocates for the book (including those charging money to assist with the teachings) has. And that includes Bardon, who did not achieve the perfect health promised in multiple letter combinations.

It's so revealing how most of the respondents can't even come to grips with such an easy concept.
Post automatically merged:


He'd probably be in ill health again, as his beliefs include dysfunctional elements and he lacked the elementary discipline not to smoke.
It seems like you're really in a combative state here.

Would you be in a place you could answer my questions?

I will be happy to share what levels I've achieved with you.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
507
Reaction score
387
Awards
4
Why do you attack people's physical appearance regarding a topic you cannot answer?
I was noting his overweight condition as an indication of failure in both mundane and esoteric areas, not someone I'd listen to. I did answer, you simply lack the ability to understand. I'm telling you that real transformation is a total change in condition of an individuals being/subtle body, and it would be as senseless to say one can lose that as saying a butterfly would turn into a caterpillar. Since your knowledge is only from inferior books and youtubers without any inner initiation, you are stuck on a treadmill.

. Furthermore, could you explain to me which teaching's practices are scientifically proven?
Where did I say scientifically proven? Sickly fat bardon = his teachings dont do what they promise. Simple. Some people are just in denial.
 

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
52
Reaction score
44
He'd probably be in ill health again, as his beliefs include dysfunctional elements and he lacked the elementary discipline not to smoke.
You probably heard the saying "rules can be broken once you have mastered them", I have said in the earlier responses long back we don't know why Bardon didn't want to heal himself with his own methods. That is a proof they won't work - this is logically wrong.

I'll repeat what I said. Real development is a change of both 'being' and the development of the subtle body. It's impossible to lose what one has gained in that.
I have said it multiple times IIH has Raja Yoga, if you know someone who is a master in it or at least read the works of great people who introduced Yoga to the west there are enough details on subtle body and its development. Without subtle body and that too strong enough you can't do mental wandering to other planets or other realms. I can suggest some books written accounts of yoga masters who have recorded their travels with subtle bodies, you can take it or call it all hogwash.

And subtle body is liable to changes depending on what you do with physical body the kind of food you eat with your mouth and senses also the environment.

You are disproving your position on Bardon yourself with your own claims.

Crowley's genius lied in his recognition of the greatness of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, there is no occult without understanding the mysteries of mind and Patanjali had done it for entire humanity. Bardon took Hermeticism and Raja Yoga along with other Hindu ideas of tattvas and presented a system for anyone to study and practice.

If you are very sure that Bardon couldn't heal himself because his methods don't work then you should use the same criterion to assess every other thing you read or come across in occult. How do you know there are 72 angels in Shemhamforash, how do you know it was Solomon who used demons to build his temple, how do you know the caricatures of demons given in grimoires are accurate to the 't'?... how do you know bible wasn't dictated by a cat to its owner?

Have you personally verified each of them and verify everything you read?

I know how mathematics works and I know how physics works so when someone uses both to build something I have reasonable confidence that it would work so I will try and test it.

I came across another thread posted by someone about a guy who seems to enjoy attacking famous occultists or magicians on his website. Those who have nothing to show enjoy criticising others and attacking others because it is easier to build credibility although false by denouncing someone famous.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
507
Reaction score
387
Awards
4
I have said in the earlier responses long back we don't know why Bardon didn't want to heal himself with his own methods
Except this is wrong. He did try to heal himself. For example it is documented he used spagyrics and it made his situation worse.

I'll add there is a good deal of bullshit surrounding bardon. Frabato written/confabulated by his secretary is responsible for part of it

And subtle body is liable to changes depending on what you do with physical body the kind of food you eat with your mouth and senses also the environment.
In real development, on the road to the creation of an immortal higher subtle body, you do not lose abilities. Part of it involves the integration with the hidden self. The idea that you don't practice for a few weeks and you greatly regress is only possible in the kind of inferior systems publically available.

Crowley's genius lied in his recognition of the greatness of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, there is no occult without understanding the mysteries of mind and Patanjali had done it for entire humanity. Bardon took Hermeticism and Raja Yoga along with other Hindu ideas of tattvas and presented a system for anyone to study and practice.
Crowley didn't even have control over his own mind in a basic fashion. IE being addicted to heroin. I acknowledge he had 'style', but his genius is not evident.

If you are very sure that Bardon couldn't heal himself because his methods don't work then you should use the same criterion to assess every other thing you read or come across in occult.
Exactly. You should. But occultists as a whole are not very sharp.


Those who have nothing to show enjoy criticising others and attacking others
If you have some emotional need that figures of the occult should be above critique, that is something to work out on your own.
 

Accipeveldare

Disciple
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Messages
660
Reaction score
882
Awards
12
This is one of the more interesting threads I have skimmed through this month. I have looked into Franz Bardon a bit, but I have never bought one of his books yet. This thread really helped me sort through some of his history and such.
 

kazuriel01

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Söylediklerimi tekrarlayacağım. Gerçek gelişim, hem 'varoluşun' hem de ince bedenin gelişiminde bir değişimdir. Bu süreçte kazanılanı kaybetmek imkansızdır.

Eğer kazanmak için çok uğraştığınız şeyleri kaybediyorsanız, gerçek bir dönüşüm gerçekleştirememişsiniz demektir.


Belki de kilosunu kontrol altına almak için biraz sihir yapmalı. Oldukça basit bir şey. Onu otorite olarak kabul etmenin nedenini anlamıyorum, ki bu zaten yanlış bir yaklaşım.

Bardon'un kendisi için işe yaramadı. Bunu nasıl görmezden gelebilirsiniz? Ve bu konuda yardım satanların da gösterecek hiçbir şeyleri yok. Sizin gibi bir kesinlik, zekice bir incelemenin değil, dini inancın alanına aittir.

Bardon'un hiçbir şeyin yaramadığını kimse söylemedi ve hatta kendisi de istikrarsız olan bir sistemi kullanarak bile bazı sonuçlar elde edilebilir. Soru şu ki, bu iddialı söylemlerin bir arada var mı? Konunun Kabalası ve büyük iddialarıydı ve siz de yerel olarak herkes gibi buna bir yanıt formülü
Except this is wrong. He did try to heal himself. For example it is documented he used spagyrics and it made his situation worse.

I'll add there is a good deal of bullshit surrounding bardon. Frabato written/confabulated by his secretary is responsible for part of it


In real development, on the road to the creation of an immortal higher subtle body, you do not lose abilities. Part of it involves the integration with the hidden self. The idea that you don't practice for a few weeks and you greatly regress is only possible in the kind of inferior systems publically available.


Crowley didn't even have control over his own mind in a basic fashion. IE being addicted to heroin. I acknowledge he had 'style', but his genius is not evident.


Exactly. You should. But occultists as a whole are not very sharp.



If you have some emotional need that figures of the occult should be above critique, that is something to work out on your own.

ne tabi olursunuz.
Hahaha, you're talking absolute nonsense. Is smoking a bad thing? Most occultists smoked, and none of them tried to quit—not because they lacked willpower, but because they saw no need to. If you claim smoking is harmful to health, I can point to people who smoke and are far healthier than you are; so, don't try to impose your own ridiculous moral standards on others.
 
Top