• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Bardon's Bullshit 'Kabbalah'

Faria

Acolyte
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
323
Reaction score
633
Awards
5
Well, as I didn't say he couldn't write, this is irrelevant.

So what exactly is disqualifying about the addiction thing if a person is otherwise doing alright?

when he tried to do money magic he usually failed.

A rich man came from the west, pouring gold onto him, and that man was Tutankamen whose tomb put Egyptoid things on the English-speaking map. Better than a money spell.

his being is entirely free from internal or external necessity.

Here we are 80 years after he died, hes doing nothing, and people are probably at this very moment sacrificing beetles in the name of Crowley's cock somewhere in the world. None of those people care that he was a heroin addict. He is free from all necessity, and still people are chanting his magical name as they have sex.

And you can say the same for Buddha or Hercules or whoever else too, that at a certain point your followers no longer regard you as a person.

Though how you get 'devout mormon' out of my saying god is an egregore is a mystery.

Mormons are famously against addictive substances like tobacco and caffeine. If you are not advocating for this kind of religious teetotalist attitude towards addiction, what have you got against otherwise functional addicts? What other substance uses bar one from consideration as an adept? Alcohol? Coffee? Venlafaxine?
 

Faria

Acolyte
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
323
Reaction score
633
Awards
5
That is hardly what he meant with those words regarding the Ipsissimus.

I dunno man, pretty sure ACs intended version of heaven/divine exaltation is exactly people worshiping his cock and chanting his name while they have sex.
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
152
Reaction score
232
Awards
2
Yes he is the guy. Forget the experiments people have reported results as comments in hundreds they indeed work. I used some and they do.

Yeah, I found a 2-min free legacy file from his forum archive. So am just going to play it a couple of times in the morning when I get up and see what happens over the next few weeks. For a free/easy/quick experiment like this, I don't personally need published studies; just my own trial is enough for my purposes.

Yea baseless arguments to prove which author is better and which lodge is better sheer time wasting and Bardon himself says to be gentle with others and ruthless with oneself.

Well, yeah, I'm not looking to sell anything or set public policy/law, so making a universal tier list of who is better/the best is irrelevant to me. I'm just curious to see what authors/lodges etc. have to offer me, see if it makes sense to me and is worth my time to explore. I don't really care how other ppl want to live their lives, especially strangers. I might offer some advice on here if someone asks for it or make the odd comment but I don't see it as any of my business to manage everyone else.
 

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
73
Reaction score
63
Awards
1
Yeah, I found a 2-min free legacy file from his forum archive. So am just going to play it a couple of times in the morning when I get up and see what happens over the next few weeks. For a free/easy/quick experiment like this, I don't personally need published studies; just my own trial is enough for my purposes.
Just don't try anything try what is in the realm of possibility as his work is related to energy unless you are confident that your energy body is strong and you do something like Qigong and seeing posts above may be you already do Springforest Qigong, if you are then you will surely see the effect. The more sensitive you are energetically the more you can see there is something good and positive in those audios there is nothing negative at all like how I commented in one thread about how some sick creators brainwashing people using subliminals to turn people into woke and embrace perversions. You won't find none of that in his works.
Well, yeah, I'm not looking to sell anything or set public policy/law, so making a universal tier list of who is better/the best is irrelevant to me. I'm just curious to see what authors/lodges etc. have to offer me, see if it makes sense to me and is worth my time to explore. I don't really care how other ppl want to live their lives, especially strangers. I might offer some advice on here if someone asks for it or make the odd comment but I don't see it as any of my business to manage everyone else.
I recently watched The Social Dilemma documentary I'm not on social media but what social media does is what people inherent possess confirmation bias and refuse to even consider the opposite views. Commenting without trying is like a frog in the well who laughs at everyone who says there is an ocean which is so many times bigger than the well. The stories and myths have been there to educate humanity since eons but people don't want to move beyond their paltry egos.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
522
Reaction score
389
Awards
5
The stories and myths have been there to educate humanity since eons but people don't want to move beyond their paltry egos.
I'm sure there is no 'ego' involved in your posting here. Cerified ego-free.

And theres nothing 'paltry' about the 'ego'. An integration of a strong, purified ego with the hidden Self is what true development entails. Youre simply parroting mystical misrepresentations derived from books rather than initiated experience.

Re : miracles. The funny part is the Bardon the Master doesnt even discuss the highest human potential- the transmutation into a higher subtle body. So his work is severely lacking in that regard.
 

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
73
Reaction score
63
Awards
1
I'm sure there is no 'ego' involved in your posting here. Cerified ego-free.
If we take a vote of the people who replied on this thread you already know the answer, there are quite a few who think you are a troll and some even doubt your magical skills.

You couldn't even respond to my point on the recorded evidences of yogis from East doing some of the things Bardon claims because you got none except to call everyone a fraud. You just want to boost your ego because you think you figured out a secret which grants you all the qualities of God.

You are all talk with fancy words you sound like reading occult books = doing magick. You are a certified troll, now I am convinced you absolutely have zero skills in magic or just a beginner trying to act like an expert.

I have ego but I don't make my life's mission to attack others like you and some others do here else I will have to wipe out half of the planet. I don't have the luxury of wasting time with you. You are ignored.
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
152
Reaction score
232
Awards
2
Just don't try anything try what is in the realm of possibility as his work is related to energy unless you are confident that your energy body is strong and you do something like Qigong and seeing posts above may be you already do Springforest Qigong, if you are then you will surely see the effect. The more sensitive you are energetically the more you can see there is something good and positive in those audios there is nothing negative at all like how I commented in one thread about how some sick creators brainwashing people using subliminals to turn people into woke and embrace perversions. You won't find none of that in his works.

Thanks for the head's up. I just picked a simple willpower track out of interest to see if I gain more self-discipline, so nothing too wild. I have done some Qigong/Tai Chi in the past. I think it's cool. However, I have never tried SFQ. I only mentioned it as someone was looking for systems for health earlier in this thread. I used to post on a Daoist forum many years ago and a lot of ppl liked SFQ on there.

I recently watched The Social Dilemma documentary I'm not on social media but what social media does is what people inherent possess confirmation bias and refuse to even consider the opposite views. Commenting without trying is like a frog in the well who laughs at everyone who says there is an ocean which is so many times bigger than the well. The stories and myths have been there to educate humanity since eons but people don't want to move beyond their paltry egos.

I'm not on social media either. I like multi-path/faith forums like WF. It will inevitably lead to friction and mud-slinging but you also get exposed to interesting new ideas as well.

The frog story sounds like Zhuangzi? I always preferred him to Laozi as I found Zhuangzi funnier and more playful.
 

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
73
Reaction score
63
Awards
1
Thanks for the head's up. I just picked a simple willpower track out of interest to see if I gain more self-discipline, so nothing too wild. I have done some Qigong/Tai Chi in the past. I think it's cool. However, I have never tried SFQ. I only mentioned it as someone was looking for systems for health earlier in this thread. I used to post on a Daoist forum many years ago and a lot of ppl liked SFQ on there.
No problem then you are good. He has intercession fields with other star systems including dragons too, hard to believe but if you look beyond words you will feel things. My very first experience which got me hooked that this guy is not a snakeoil sales man when I used one intercession once or twice and went to sleep I had real experience in semi-lucid state right in my room even without believing in his work.

I'm not on social media either. I like multi-path/faith forums like WF. It will inevitably lead to friction and mud-slinging but you also get exposed to interesting new ideas as well.

The frog story sounds like Zhuangzi? I always preferred him to Laozi as I found Zhuangzi funnier and more playful.
Yea but after watching The Social Dilemma documentary and with the way AI is churning out videos I think it is a big gamble to decide who is telling the truth that is why we are all fighting, both sides think they are good and other side is evil just like in every war.

Don't remember but this frog in the well must be there in all cultures because frogs exist all around the planet and wells too. 😂 People get smug about if their country person has penned down something before others while other cultures didn't but we all have access to the same place where myths and stories come from.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
522
Reaction score
389
Awards
5
You couldn't even respond to my point on the recorded evidences of yogis from East doing some of the things Bardon claims because you got none except to call everyone a fraud. You just want to boost your ego because you think you figured out a secret which grants you all the qualities of God.
I never said advanced Yogis can't develop certain abilities. However those videos you're talking about are frauds, and there's been countless exposes of trickery by various gurus. This is well-known so maybe get better informed? In any event, I don't see them inducing earthquakes or stopping aging like Bardon claims his practices are capable of.
 

jzatopa

Apprentice
Warned
Probation
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
63
Reaction score
46
I didn't read all this drivel but the fact you confuse perpetual amusement with distress demonstrates you have no bardonian supreme abilities. As well, people under the sway of egregores (aka so-called god) often couch their very human motives and reactions in sanctimony.
I'll leave it here. So to open this book, one already as worked to set the goal of Christhood and treats others as the face of God. I'm sorry but I am not here to help you anymore but you're very wrong in all you're posting here. The dishonesty is a very serious limit and I'd say if you haven't opened book one, which you really haven't, go do step one of the first book before you have more problems with this. The third book is for the spiritually mature.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
522
Reaction score
389
Awards
5
I'm sorry but I am not here to help you anymore
I'd classify this as passive aggressive, as I stated I did not seek your so-called help.

but you're very wrong in all you're posting here.
I'm wrong? Bardon wasn't sickly for years while his book claims 'perfect health' can be obtained? Why is it you won't address what the thread's topic is?

The dishonesty is a very serious limit
So my disagreeing with you is 'dishonesty'? lol


The third book is for the spiritually mature.
So Bardon wasn't spiritually mature? He completely failed at obtaining 'perfect health', as well as other things books 2 and 3 stated can be achieved.
 

Palingenius

Neophyte
Joined
Mar 17, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
I don't even understand why there are arguments; it seems like everyone is coping. OP is saying: "Bardon claims that X allows for perfect health, but he died of pancreatitis at 49 idk, to me it's BS; besides, he was a fatso", and then there are people who are incapable of justifying why on earth we would practice their "magic"
 

Divine Weapon

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
11
.. sorry, accidentally posted. will add to bottom of this post hopefully:p
Post automatically merged:



Well, hang on, let's give jzatopa a chance to to explain themselves 😛

--------







My take:

It's pretty uncontroversial to say the bulk of IIH has loads of interesting/useful training techniques and kundalini/qigong have a lot to recommend for themselves in general (Ophanim/Christ yoga - dunno what this is, so can't comment on it).

However, BE's complaint is about the wilder claims of KTQ. If we park to one side all the stuff about being fat and smoking, etc. and take a look at KTQ, Bardon claims there are 100,000s of letter combinations (551,853 + 27 individual letters, apparently) and some of them are pretty wild:

A-K-A -- the experienced Quabbalist can "recall dead people to life".
E-Y -- invisibility even prevent a photographic image from being obtained, causing the film/plate to turn black.
L-A-W -- "water miracles", explicitly including walking on water.
E-Ch -- producing water even in a dry desert or directly from rock, causing rain and fog, and producing other unusual physical effects involving water.
E-L-M -- attainment of the "omnipotence of working creatively in all spheres".
M-H-Sh -- "the greatest miracles that are at all possible"
D-M-B -- the Quabbalist achieves anything he wishes
J-Ch-W -- the practitioner gains the same "absolute power" possessed by God.
Joe-Hoe-W -- brings about perfect harmony in the mental, astral and material worlds … which then must result in perfect health.
Ch -- allows the practitioner to understand all languages of the universe, including spiritual beings, humans and animals, and to be understood by them all.


A search on Rasmus shows me he does workshops focused on roughly 20 single letters (revolving around clairvoyance, healing and wealth) and a double letter E-S for awakening clairvoyance. By WF standards, I don't find this particularly controversial.

Personally, I'm curious if any "Bardonite" has achieved any of the following in the last 70 years or so, which would be really easy to test:

D-Sh -- accelerated seed growth, a treated seed will “shoot up and grow with unnatural rapidity.
D-T -- improved memory, which strengthens one’s own or another person’s memory.
D-R -- increased manual dexterity.
A-F -- removal of mental fatigue, the formula strengthens will, intellect and feeling so that fatigue disappears
E-Z -- increased sporting endurance, food/drink influenced by E-Z produces “great endurance in sports” by strengthening the nervous system.
E-I -- doubled or trebled muscular strength, material mastery can make muscular energy 2/3× greater, even mentioning bending thick iron bars and lifting heavy stones (apparently).
I can attest to A-F and E-Z working as advertised. They have to be repeated every day as results are incremental.

E-I is weird. It never really increased how much I could lift. I didn't get a single extra rep after a weak of eating the formula every day.

What it did was fucking skyrocket my striking AND wrestling power (I do Aikido + MMA). The striking buff was so crazy that after a couple days I was hitting as hard as a heavyweight (I'm welterweight). This formula seems to make your whole body engage with whatever movement you do, adding crazy momentum to strikes without sacrificing technique. In wrestling, a wrestling instructor that could dip over twice my max weight told me I was physically stronger than him after a couple rounds of wrestling. He weighted about the same as me, if not slightly more.

The other ones you mentioned I never tested. Just my own 2 cents 🧙‍♂️
 

kazuriel01

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
11
I can attest to A-F and E-Z working as advertised. They have to be repeated every day as results are incremental.

E-I is weird. It never really increased how much I could lift. I didn't get a single extra rep after a weak of eating the formula every day.

What it did was fucking skyrocket my striking AND wrestling power (I do Aikido + MMA). The striking buff was so crazy that after a couple days I was hitting as hard as a heavyweight (I'm welterweight). This formula seems to make your whole body engage with whatever movement you do, adding crazy momentum to strikes without sacrificing technique. In wrestling, a wrestling instructor that could dip over twice my max weight told me I was physically stronger than him after a couple rounds of wrestling. He weighted about the same as me, if not slightly more.

The other ones you mentioned I never tested. Just my own 2 cents 🧙‍♂️
I haven't started Bardon's Kabbalah book yet. Did you follow the practices in the book exactly as described? Did you consult any other sources? Did you already possess any magical ability?
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
152
Reaction score
232
Awards
2
I can attest to A-F and E-Z working as advertised. They have to be repeated every day as results are incremental.

E-I is weird. It never really increased how much I could lift. I didn't get a single extra rep after a weak of eating the formula every day.

What it did was fucking skyrocket my striking AND wrestling power (I do Aikido + MMA). The striking buff was so crazy that after a couple days I was hitting as hard as a heavyweight (I'm welterweight). This formula seems to make your whole body engage with whatever movement you do, adding crazy momentum to strikes without sacrificing technique. In wrestling, a wrestling instructor that could dip over twice my max weight told me I was physically stronger than him after a couple rounds of wrestling. He weighted about the same as me, if not slightly more.

The other ones you mentioned I never tested. Just my own 2 cents 🧙‍♂️

Many thanks again, for such a clear, detailed answer. I had a couple of questions:

Did you say you felt like you were overclocking your body by doing these keys and boosting your stats in the other thread, or did I misunderstand that? Also, I'm guessing there's a limit on how many you keys you can work on in one go or even in total?
 

Divine Weapon

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
11
I haven't started Bardon's Kabbalah book yet. Did you follow the practices in the book exactly as described? Did you consult any other sources? Did you already possess any magical ability?
Yes, I followed everything to the letter. The only outside material I used was a screenshot of Rawn Clark's table of letter-sound-element-color correspondences, which are the same from the book but neatly organized for easy reference.

As for magical abilities, I had progressed IIH up to step 8 at the time. Influencing people, weather manipulation, manifestating wealth, talking to spirits, seeing auras, seeing the future, altering temperature, and healing.

Many thanks again, for such a clear, detailed answer. I had a couple of questions:

Did you say you felt like you were overclocking your body by doing these keys and boosting your stats in the other thread, or did I misunderstand that? Also, I'm guessing there's a limit on how many you keys you can work on in one go or even in total?
Less overclocking, more unbalancing. Like with E - I, that's akasha and earth element increasing in your body. So I gained weight, slept more and lost speed & agility. To offset this, I would work use other formulas for air, fire and water until elemental balance was restored.

The end result was increased speed, power & durability.

I can't say I've mastered KTQ yet, so I can only speak to my own limits. I can work with the 3 and 4 letter keys, but while they are quite a bit more powerful than the 2 and single letter keys, I've yet to achieve any of the "miraculous" effects that Bardon ascribes to some formulas, such as perfect health, omnipotence and such.
 
Top