• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Bardon's Bullshit 'Kabbalah'

jzatopa

Apprentice
Warned
Probation
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
64
Reaction score
50
I can attest to A-F and E-Z working as advertised. They have to be repeated every day as results are incremental.

E-I is weird. It never really increased how much I could lift. I didn't get a single extra rep after a weak of eating the formula every day.

What it did was fucking skyrocket my striking AND wrestling power (I do Aikido + MMA). The striking buff was so crazy that after a couple days I was hitting as hard as a heavyweight (I'm welterweight). This formula seems to make your whole body engage with whatever movement you do, adding crazy momentum to strikes without sacrificing technique. In wrestling, a wrestling instructor that could dip over twice my max weight told me I was physically stronger than him after a couple rounds of wrestling. He weighted about the same as me, if not slightly more.

The other ones you mentioned I never tested. Just my own 2 cents 🧙‍♂️
Thank you for sharing. It's interesting to hear how it helped your martial arts much like a Qi Gong or Neigong.

I've dived into other locations of the applications, more attuned to healing and aligning others to enjoy oneness, God, Heaven and The Tao.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
528
Reaction score
391
Awards
5
The first key takes the longest, as you need to work your way through all the preparatory exercises. I think about half a year for the first key. The second key was much easier and worked for me within a week. I never got around to testing every combination, just picked the handful I found more interesting and applied them practically.
Before you take this 'Divine Weapon' person seriously, you ought to be aware that he said on reddit that he would personally end the reign of Saturn and the Kali Yuga lol

I also wanted to rebel against saturn, who according to my birth chart had decreed that 1) I would never find love and 2) I would never become a powerful warrior.

This had proven true for a long, long time, despite my best efforts. So I created an electromagnetic sphere (a volt) to alter fate itself. What very quickly followed has been the best period of my life. I now aim to extend this victory to the macrocosm, so that his reign of terror is finally brought to a close, ending the Kali Yuga. God willing, I will fulfill my mission with the powers he has bestowed upon me.
 

Divine Weapon

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
19
Thank you for sharing. It's interesting to hear how it helped your martial arts much like a Qi Gong or Neigong.

I've dived into other locations of the applications, more attuned to healing and aligning others to enjoy oneness, God, Heaven and The Tao.
There's actually a lot of overlap, which is why I think Mark Rasmus designed his hybrid system. I never bought his courses, nor Bob Smith's, but they talk a lot about how stuff like the 'Light' is actually Shen, electric & magnetic fluids are really Yin & Yang qi mixed with vital energy, etc. In KTQ, these energies are controlled by letter B, and can be generated using that letter for storage in the lower dan tian. I can't confidently say that the energies are fully translatable, but they at least feel quite similar in my own practice (I used to practice Damo Mitchell's Nei Gong system and finished ''A comprehensive guide to Daoist Nei Gong''' a couple years ago, until I figured out I could reproduce most of it's benefits rather easily with hermetics).

Before you take this 'Divine Weapon' person seriously, you ought to be aware that he said on reddit that he would personally end the reign of Saturn and the Kali Yuga lol

I also wanted to rebel against saturn, who according to my birth chart had decreed that 1) I would never find love and 2) I would never become a powerful warrior.

This had proven true for a long, long time, despite my best efforts. So I created an electromagnetic sphere (a volt) to alter fate itself. What very quickly followed has been the best period of my life. I now aim to extend this victory to the macrocosm, so that his reign of terror is finally brought to a close, ending the Kali Yuga. God willing, I will fulfill my mission with the powers he has bestowed upon me.
''Personally'' was something you added in yourself.

Is it wrong to want to fight tyranny? Are we still going to pretend, after Epstein, that global elites don't prey on children in weird rituals? Are magic powers not meant to be used for good, according to Bardon himself, as well as the Asclepius? Do you really think that I'm the only magician that feels this way, or that it's in any way discrediting?

I will be neither the first nor the last. I'm grateful to have met others who are on the same path, perhaps one day we'll be able to manifest a better world for us all.

As for the legitimacy of KTQ, anyone that has completed Step VIII of IIH can experiment and see for themselves.
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
528
Reaction score
391
Awards
5
Is it wrong to want to fight tyranny? Are we still going to pretend, after Epstein, that global elites don't prey on children in weird rituals? Are magic powers not meant to be used for good, according to Bardon himself, as well as the Asclepius? Do you really think that I'm the only magician that feels this way, or that it's in any way discrediting?
. I now aim to extend this victory to the macrocosm, so that his reign of terror is finally brought to a close, ending the Kali Yuga. God willing, I will fulfill my mission with the powers he has bestowed upon me.

lol your ridiculous words speak for themselves. There's so much stupidity and delusion in these two sentences. And why are you talking about ending the Kali Yuga, which in Hinduism is a cycle no one can affect? Just shows the muddled fantasy worlds Bardonites are inhabiting.

Funnily enough, I just demonstrated real intuitive powers. Once again, others can only claim they can do things.
 

Lurker

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Messages
304
Reaction score
475
Awards
5
Is it wrong to want to fight tyranny? Are we still going to pretend, after Epstein, that global elites don't prey on children in weird rituals? Are magic powers not meant to be used for good, according to Bardon himself, as well as the Asclepius? Do you really think that I'm the only magician that feels this way, or that it's in any way discrediting?

I will be neither the first nor the last. I'm grateful to have met others who are on the same path, perhaps one day we'll be able to manifest a better world for us all.

Saturn is not a tyrant, it's the enforcer of boundaries. Unless you are experiencing non-dualistic union with the Divine, everything is finite and bounded, so there is no escaping Saturn. What most people do is work with Saturn to expand their boundaries.

As for the legitimacy of KTQ, anyone that has completed Step VIII of IIH can experiment and see for themselves.

That's right. Students can exceed teachers, so why not?
Post automatically merged:

That's right. Students can exceed teachers, so why not?

I might have lost the thread there . . . it's 'only' 144 posts . . . if that's not the original combination BE was ranting about.
 
Last edited:
Top