• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Book of the Month Club

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Mider, grow up please. Im not insinuating anything, but I dont do bullies. If you cannot be a grownup, then set me to ignore.
If you are a grownup, my brain functions differently than most, and I have a different brain biochemistry than most. If you cannot handle that, likewise, with a cherry on top, set me to ignore.

I have no idea what threads Ive derailed, as Im a tad busy this month.

Reaction score
Awards
I believe in Kuriakos, that Chakras are next, This should really be a book discussion t this point. Chakras, trans, and vibration for both Kuriakos and Buckland are mt target practice for the next week. Really need to jump in on Kuriakos and get my feet more wet, seems as how Ive read it before and was actually working through it at one point.

Reaction score
Awards
What do you all think of starting a Book of the Month Club, where newbies and the experienced alike work through a given book?

The book must be small enough or condensed enough to tackle in a month.
The book must be obtainable online.
The book must be fair to newbies to not require abilities such as clairaudience.
Other rules feel free to add

Recommendation:
A Complete Course in Magick by Kuriakos (in Book Shares)
Also Starr Casas' Hoodoo Herbal is small enough and practical to work through in a month. For a Mercury-Jupiter working, I found all the herbs I could get my hands on that fit my goal, and have already gone hi lighter crazy in it.

Reaction score
Awards
Chapters 1-5 and exercises to do. This ought to at that finishing point conjunct/connect with the work from Buckland. Some salutary results may follow.

Reaction score
Awards
Splitting into a Book Discussion thread, so that this gets opened back up to the general public, and I quit hogging the thread.

Reaction score
Awards
This was started oil the 24th, so one chapter a day brings me to the task today of reading chapters I-IX to be ahead of the game.
Post automatically merged:

I think I am going to revive this as well, using SkullTraills Recommended Reading List.

I believe the next book read is not going to be Kuriakos level or the likes, unless I pick back up on this, and work on Chakras, perhaps get a Reiki session somewhere.

My Current Reading:
Academic
Saturday - Astronomy, A Visual Guide
Sunday - Math College Textbook, Madison College
Monday - Organic Chemistry with Biology Application
Tuesday - Outlines of Mineralogy and Geology
Wednesday - Introduction to Botany
Thursday - The C Programming Language/C Standard Library
Friday -Statistics, A Teachers Guide

Magickal
Saturday - The Golden Dawn, Book Eight: Geomancy, The Art and Practice of Geomancy
Sunday - The Alchemists Handbook, Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone
Monday - Candle Burning Magick: A Spellbook for Good and Evil
Tuesday - 72 Angels of Magick/Magick of Angels and Demons
Wednesday - Kaballah, Magick, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation
Thursday - Hoodoo Herbal/Little Herb Encyclopedia
Friday - Buckland Book of Spirit Communications

One chapter each minimum daily, goal is two chapters per day. Mot of these on that schedule should be finished in a month.

So, Today is Astronomy and Geomancy.

Last edited: