• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Book777(comments and discussion)

Talk about a book(s)

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
that's the way it is for anything beyond the physical... it just keeps going.

I'm not convinced it isn't with the physical either. Like I said, I got pretty obsessed with heart anatomy for a while there, down to the genetic level of which genes build which proteins that make up different types of heart tissue, how the electrical signals are transmitted, the natural pacemaker etc, and at the point at which I stopped, I had NOT hit the deepest level, there were still many layers to go (based on the titles of academic papers cited, etc), and that was just one organ and not even talking about the atomic/subatomic levels and all the interactions between different systems and subsystems

I had thought I knew anatomy pretty well, but after that one deep dive I was like "oh you know nothing, there is so so so much more to know than you had any idea of"

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
About shells.... When experimenting with magick I turned the entire universe away from the Divine Source and it all became an empty lifeless shell like Qlippoth. Which was an interesting experience in itself, because Love really seemed to give life to the universe itself.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
About shells.... When experimenting with magick I turned the entire universe away from the Divine Source and it all became an empty lifeless shell like Qlippoth. Which was an interesting experience in itself, because Love really seemed to give life to the universe itself.

Agreed. i think many have experienced that. I know I have. If all of physical reality is surrounded by klipoth ( with only one exception ), then, probing beyond it will almost always encounter the klipoth first. It's the first layer.

That's why so many who are trying to experiment with kabalah come to an incorrect conclusion that something literally comes from nothing. That's not kabalah. The reason people think that is because "nothingness" is in the realm of the klipoth, the "other-side". That's what they encounter first on their journies, and they never get beyond it. Also, the eastern practices encounter "nothingness" and they think this is the pinnacle. But, they've never departed passed assiyah. They're just in the realm of the klipoth... and it is an amazing experience.

Moving through the klipoth ( which is the transition from the realm of malchut to the realm of yetzirah ) is strange. It's inherently chaotic. up is down, but not consistently. left is right, but not consistently. inner is outer, but not consistently... And that's why people get stuck there, or never learn how to move beyond it on their own. They will naturally think, "this is it. this is as far as I can go."

That's why, in my tradition some prefer "skipping" the klipoth and "jumping" from one realm to the next. But, as I wrote above... I go with the path of humility and prayer... that's what works for me and others consistently. The klipoth are diminished, and are included, elevated and illuminated. It's a win-win.

Here's a diagram i made illustrating the tree-of-life as I was taught it... The 5 white trees of life are adam-kadmon, atzilut, b'riyah, yeztirah, and assiyah. The flipped black tree is the "other-side". Those sephirot of the other side are surrounding the realm of assiyah as it is being presented via malchut ( technically: malchut-of-assiyah ).

So, when moving beyond assiyah, there's a shell which includes all the klipoth, which are flippped and inverted and chaotic versions of the sephirot. They're not inherently evil. There's only 3 which are always and forever evil, they are not included on the diagram.

Screenshot-20231215-072326.jpg

Here's the shell surrounding the realm of assiyah. The green arrow is known as the "kav". That''s the one and only "gap", for lack of a better word, in the shell ( the black shell, with black arrows pointing to it ) surrounding assiyah. The rest is coated and occluded in a shell of klipoth-nogah. A shell which can be brightened. That's what the word "nogah" literally means. "brightened" The klipoth-nogah are included in ezekiel's famous vision. He saw them as "brightness" attached to fire. (eze 1:13, nogah l'aish ).

ודמות החיות מראיהם כגחלי־אש בערות כמראה הלפדים היא מתהלכת בין החיות ונגה לאש ומן־האש יוצא ברק׃

Screenshot-20231215-072534.jpg

Last edited: