• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Book777(comments and discussion)

Talk about a book(s)

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Please share your own comments about the short book here. I haven't fixed all the typos and everything yet but I hope it does give you some insight into some loftier occult affairs. Will read it through a few times when I have gotten sleep, got a bad insomnia going on at the moment.

Reaction score
Awards
If you're referring to the book by Crowley and Regardie, it's an excellent table of correspondences and a good primer on IChing Hexagrams.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Here is a link to book referred to in the OP:

Please share your own comments about the short book here.

I'll check it out. Thank you for the invite.

I haven't fixed all the typos and everything yet but I hope it does give you some insight into some loftier occult affairs. Will read it through a few times when I have gotten sleep, got a bad insomnia going on at the moment

I hope you rest well. I look forward to sharing some thoughts on what you've written.

Reaction score
Awards
Cool. Will check it out tonight along with Kuriakos and Ophiel and Seraphiel.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Please share your own comments about the short book here. I haven't fixed all the typos and everything yet but I hope it does give you some insight into some loftier occult affairs. Will read it through a few times when I have gotten sleep, got a bad insomnia going on at the moment.
I read the first part a while ago and enjoyed it. Kabalah based Magick for us non-Jews who appreciate and build upon the systems of the Hebrews. Good stuff, like most of your threads.

Thanks for the share 🙏

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Here is a link to book referred to in the OP:

I'll check it out. Thank you for the invite.

I hope you rest well. I look forward to sharing some thoughts on what you've written.
Thank you forgot to have a link! Was too tired with insomnia :)
Post automatically merged:

220px-Maya_calendar_%28Hunab-Ku%29.svg.png

4 becomes the 8. It's like the elements in both sides +/-. Also goes with western esoterism or what I wrote in the book about doing all of the 4 elements in the +/- perspective.

Last edited:

neilwilkes

Apprentice
Reaction score
Isn't the short version kinda out of date now, given Crowley expanded it greatly himself way back, plus Stephen Skinner has done his 5th edition of the Magician's tables now.....

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Isn't the short version kinda out of date now, given Crowley expanded it greatly himself way back, plus Stephen Skinner has done his 5th edition of the Magician's tables now.....
This one is not from Crowley, OP wrote it on their own.

Reaction score
Awards
Makes one wonder the back story on the book title.

Since it is a mega link, and mega won't let me access anything due to an outdated browser, have not yet checked it out.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Makes one wonder the back story on the book title.

Since it is a mega link, and mega won't let me access anything due to an outdated browser, have not yet checked it out.
It's a life story based on 7s and my own Spiritual Psychology path.

github.com/myssytys/mp3/blob/main/Book777.pdf

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@Amur ,

I got side-tracked, sadly, had some work issues that have required my attention. I'm almost finished reading the book. I like it. The topics are subjects which I too research and enjoy. Are you looking for any other feedback?

Is there any specific topic in the book which you would like to discuss?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@Amur ,

I got side-tracked, sadly, had some work issues that have required my attention. I'm almost finished reading the book. I like it. The topics are subjects which I too research and enjoy. Are you looking for any other feedback?

Is there any specific topic in the book which you would like to discuss?
Well I find the Abrahadabra formula so overwhelming to see that it is 10+1, if you really start using it, it is the word of the century, as you can quickly cross over the entire Tree of Life. Also the AHIHVH or AHYHVH is so interesting with it's gematrial property of 32 (22+10). These 2 with the Tree of Life and you can literally make a Star of Eternal Perfection, which I already have made for humanity on the upper planes. You also need to know the true value of the Hebrew letters to get the AHYHVH to work. 3 mother letters, 7 double letters and 12 zodiacical letters.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Abrahadabra

Here's a section of the book that I made note of:

"The abrahadabra was a mystical word that Aleister Crowley refound from history, in old history it was abracadabra, but it isn’t balanced or correct so he changed the word from c to h which also makes sense in hebrew. The interesting thing about Abrahadabra is the many A’s and HAD and ABRA. When you think in hebrew terms the Abra’s can be Aleph or Ayin. Aleph is the Breath of God and Ayin is the letter for wickedness or two-facedness. Ayin also means sight, but it is a letter that comes from unity to duality in it’s ascension process which leads to wickedness. Hebreically the word doesn’t mean anything but is a powerful formula."

So, the original was Ah-bara, C'ah Davrah. It's aramaic. It means "I create like I speak". In other words, "I say it, and it happens." But there's also a secret here. Bara, is a word which is reserved in the hebrew bible for the manner which God is creating, something-from-nothing. It's god-magic via divine speech. Ah-bara Ha Davrah, makes a minor change. Instead of the caf, the "C" which means "like", it's changed to a Hei which means "the". This shifts the word davrah from a verb to a noun. Before it was "I create like I speak". After it is "I create the Word". This means that one who is uttering Ah-barah Ha-Davrah is not simply creating like God creates, but instead, they ARE God, themself who is creating the Word, the Logos. This is classic Crowley, imo. Taking it to the next level.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Regarding Ayin. Why do you say it is a letter of wickedness or two-facedness?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Here's a section of the book that I made note of:

"The abrahadabra was a mystical word that Aleister Crowley refound from history, in old history it was abracadabra, but it isn’t balanced or correct so he changed the word from c to h which also makes sense in hebrew. The interesting thing about Abrahadabra is the many A’s and HAD and ABRA. When you think in hebrew terms the Abra’s can be Aleph or Ayin. Aleph is the Breath of God and Ayin is the letter for wickedness or two-facedness. Ayin also means sight, but it is a letter that comes from unity to duality in it’s ascension process which leads to wickedness. Hebreically the word doesn’t mean anything but is a powerful formula."

So, the original was Ah-bara, C'ah Davrah. It's aramaic. It means "I create like I speak". In other words, "I say it, and it happens." But there's also a secret here. Bara, is a word which is reserved in the hebrew bible for the manner which God is creating, something-from-nothing. It's god-magic via divine speech. Ah-bara Ha Davrah, makes a minor change. Instead of the caf, the "C" which means "like", it's changed to a Hei which means "the". This shifts the word davrah from a verb to a noun. Before it was "I create like I speak". After it is "I create the Word". This means that one who is uttering Ah-barah Ha-Davrah is not simply creating like God creates, but instead, they ARE God, themself who is creating the Word, the Logos. This is classic Crowley, imo. Taking it to the next level.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Regarding Ayin. Why do you say it is a letter of wickedness or two-facedness?

Interesting about the Abrahadabra formula. Didn't know the 2nd part you wrote so much appreciated knowledge.

Ayin's are for all the Demon names endings in the hebrew aleph-bet when the angel names are Aleph-Lamed. That's why it is denoted with wickedness but yes also sight. Haven't yet been able to understand what the thing is that combines sight to ayin or duality from unity. That is what Ayin really signifies, it begins from a unity and goes into duality. Which is it's scientifical term when checked through qabbalistic means. In this term it's also a function of the brain, which is dual with it's 2 brain hemispheres. And we have 1 heart which is in Unity. So in a way Ayin is wickedness ONLY if it's inside the heart, but not wickedness when it's in the brain.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
That's why it is denoted with wickedness but yes also sight. Haven't yet been able to understand what the thing is that combines sight to ayin or duality from unity. That is what Ayin really signifies, it begins from a unity and goes into duality. Which is it's scientifical term when checked through qabbalistic means. In this term it's also a function of the brain, which is dual with it's 2 brain hemispheres. And we have 1 heart which is in Unity. So in a way Ayin is wickedness ONLY if it's inside the heart, but not wickedness when it's in the brain.

OK. I don't work with demons so I don't know their names. I very rarely work with angels either, for that matter. What you've written makes sense, though. Ayin is a vessel. A vessel entails duality. A vessel is the shell. A shell is the qlipoth. In the angels/demons model, the qlipoth are demons. Their names end in ayin? That makes sense.

Almost all qlipoth are known in the category qlipoth-nogah, a luminous-shell, or a translucent-shell. They are shells which can be illuminated, or elevated. It makes perfect sense for demon names to end in ayin. That's what they are. They're vessels.

The heart, though is not a unity. There are 2 sides and 4 chambers. One side is receiving blood, the other is bestowing blood. This makes sense kabalistically, but, it gets complicated. The physical body is a reflection of the divine. It is, itself, a shell. It is qlipoth-nogah. It is in the realm of the "other-side", but not evil. So, the right/left dynamic in the physical heart is flip-flopped, a reflection of the divine construct. In the physical heart, the right-side is receiving and the left side is pumping which is flip-flopped from the sephirot where chesed and netzach on the right are outgoing and extraverted and gevurah and hod on the left side are restraining and introverted. The physical heart, though, is not entirely flip-flopped from the divine construct.

Regarding the wickedness of ayin in the heart contrasted with it in the brain. That's an interesting idea. Ayin, "nothingness" in some ways would render wickedness if it takes posession of the (spiritual) heart, but, not always. Ayin is the antidote for wrath. Ayin leads directly to humility. Neither of these are wicked. Conversely, ayin in the mind leads to negligence and ignorance, neither of those are good, setting aside the axiom about ignorance and bliss.

The connection of the eyes to ayin is because, the human body is a vessel for holiness which is flowing into it. The form of the letter is supposed to designate two eyes. Some people consider the blackness of the pupils to signify "nothingness" or emptiness. It is the only "gate" of soul which is closed. Closed meaning "nothing" enters it. Ears, nostrils, and mouth are all open "gates". The lens of the eye flip-flops images in a similar way that the "other-side", the realm of the qlipoth, flip-flop the divine construct. All of these fit in some ways, but, ultimately ayin iis an empty vessel, and the human body is also an empty vessel for the divinity ( the soul ) which is "flowing" into it. "Flowing" is in quotes, because it's not reallly a flow, but that's a useful model for coceptualizing it.

There's a lot more I'd like to write about all of this, specifically the unity-->duality you mentioned which is represented by ayin. But I need to stop here for now. I'm going to spend some time working on the AbraHaDabrah formula you brought where the initial aleph is replaced with an ayin. When I read that, my jaw fell almost to the floor. It's a brilliant discovery. Sincerely. The gematria connection is truly awesome. I want to spend some time on it.

I find the Abrahadabra formula so overwhelming

Agreed. So far, this is the jewel in the crown of what I've read in your book. One minor editorial suggestion: maybe include yourself as the author somewhere in the book? Not your given legal name, maybe, but something which marks it and seals it as your work?

Ayin leads directly to humility.

@Amur ... here's the tree-of-life with the linkages per sefer yitzirah. Notice: ayin leads directly from tiferet to hod, from the heart to humility. Many misinterpret hod, using the english word "splendor", I think. But that doesn't accurately describe what it is doing, energetically. It's easiest to underrstand it in terms of what it isn't. It is the absolute opposite of netzach. The opposite of netzach is is humiliity or submission. "Splendor" makes sense from the perspective of the feeling one gets when entering the treasure vault of a magnificentt monarch. The "splendor" that surrounds is so magnificent that the individual is completely and absolutely humbled by it. That's hod, which is the hebrew word for "praise", like psalm 136: "הודו ליהוה כי־טוב כי לעולם חסדו׃" <--- Hod.

Screenshot-20231213-104551.jpg

I'll also note: there's different versions, layouts, letter assignments, of the linkages between the sephirot. The one I've provided makes sense because of the balance. Notice that ayin, the open vessel is balanced by samech, the closed vessel... Tzaddik is balanced with the Kuf. Caf is balanced by Pei... Lamed is balanced with nun. That's how to tell it's a good proper model. The tree of life is balanced.

You can also tell the improper tree-of-life diagrams if they have linkages from netzach and hod going straight to malchut skipping yesod.

Last edited:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There are 2 sides and 4 chambers. One side is receiving blood, the other is bestowing blood.
I've never thought about the heart and its literal chambers in terms of the Sephirah/qlipoth, but it's an interesting line of thought that I want to spend more time on (a teenage nephew died of heart failure and I became obsessed with heart anatomy for a bit, still a bit fixated now)

I don't know how fine-grained you want to get, but the bottom-left and bottom-right chambers both pump, and the top-left and top-right both receive.

(I'm sure I'm saying things you already know here)

It goes: right side receives old blood, right side pumps old blood into the lungs to pick up fresh oxygen, left side receives the renewed blood from lungs, left side pumps it into the rest of your body

There's still obviously a clear right-left thing taking the heart+lungs as a whole

But you could also rightly say that the bottom half / ventricles give and the top half / atria receive. I don't know if it would change anything to frame it that way. I guess it would be going back up the tree? Maybe it's not a useful level of literalism

(Feel free to ignore this, I know I'm sidetracking an ongoing conversation without making any particular point)

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Feel free to ignore this, I know I'm sidetracking an ongoing conversation without making any particular point

No, no, I like the feedback and the details. :)

the bottom-left and bottom-right chambers both pump, and the top-left and top-right both receive.

Right! Erm. I mean. Yes!

right side receives old blood, right side pumps old blood into the lungs to pick up fresh oxygen

The blood is empty on the right side. The blood here is receiving.

left side receives the renewed blood from lungs, left side pumps it into the rest of your body

The blood is full on the left side. The blood is bestowing.

So these are still a flip-flop pf the divine construct which makes sense.

say that the bottom half / ventricles give and the top half / atria receive. I don't know if it would change anything to frame it that way. I guess it would be going back up the tree?

Well, it does go back up the tree, but, because the heart is flip-flop of the divine construct, the top-to-bottom is flip-flopped. Receiving on the top and bestowing on the bottom physiologically would be a flip-flop of the divine construct which bestows from the top and receives on the bottom.

But yes, there is a definite two-way "flow" up and down in the tree-of-life model.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The blood is empty on the right side. The blood here is receiving.
Oh yes! When you look at it from the blood's perspective (receiving oxygen) it's neater
Well, it does go back up the tree, but, because the heart is flip-flop of the divine construct, the top-to-bottom is flip-flopped.
Right, yes I see, thank you! I will absolutely have to sketch it out so I can make it fit in my head, but I am always doing that with qabala stuff

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Oh yes! When you look at it from the blood's perspective (receiving oxygen) it's neater

Thank you for pointing out the details I was missing from a biological perspective. The ones who taught me are not at all scientists. And I know very little about the physiology of the human body. I'm greatful for how it works, when it works, and how consistently it works.

It is, imo, really cool to consider it in terms of receiveing oxygen, and bestowing oxygen.

Right, yes I see, thank you! I will absolutely have to sketch it out so I can make it fit in my head, but I am always doing that with qabala stuff

That sounds awsome. One of the other sort of, strange qualities of the qlipoth, and the other side is, it has an inherent chaotic quality embedded into it. That's why the human heart is not completely consistently flip-flopped in its general design and fucntion when coompared to the divine construct. The divine construct is ordered and balanced. The "other-side" inverses and flip-flops this. But... when order is flip-flopped, then the result is not going to be consistently flip-flopped, because that would be orderly.

It's a strange one.... highly deceptive. A mix of truth and fiction.

the top-to-bottom is flip-flopped.

@pixel_fortune ,

For this one, the top to bottom being flipped. That one, at least in my tradition and lineage is rather consistent. One goes down, in order to go up. In our daily rituals there is a specific oorder of bowing. There's specific manner of bowing. There's a zohar all about it... it's beautiful.

The reason it works consistently is because it's congruent with the divine construct, and, the idea is nullification of our own inherent qlipoth. So the chaotic flip-flop is being diminished, and diminished, and diminished, while our own humility is increasing and increasing and increasing. Increasing humiility is going downward, which in turn draws us upward... and, we take the qlipoth-nogah with us. So all is elevated and illuminated. Then there is divine efluence which is the divine pleasure for the reunion... etc, etc...

The point is, knowing how the qipoth operate permits sort of tricking it into playiing nice, and then the qlipoth get to participate in the reunion, which is basically, their divine intention. It's why the qlipoth exist.

So, going down to go up, is consistent. Going up to go up.... not super consistent. Going up, often, results in falling down. This is why the psalms are written in the way they are. King David went down... consistently in order to go up. He very rarely lifted himself up. The stories about him show that those times when he did that, he usually went in the wrong direction.... bathsheba...

Last edited: