• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Brother MOLOCH 969] A Simple Money Drawing Spell (For People Who Are Broke)

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.
This working is going to be blatantly simple for those who have little $$$ at their disposal because it makes little sense for someone who is broke or penniless to try and purchase $25+ worth of occult materials to do a money drawing spell when you can go to your kitchen cupboard and get the basics you need. The two things you may need to buy is some church style incense briquettes and a candle. The incense briquettes come foil wrapped and usually in amounts of 5 or 10 for a couple of dollars at any religious supplies store. I'll discuss more about the candles below. Everything else you can make.

Preparations:

Incense Burner: take an old tuna or cat food can and clean it by washing out the dried food. Then get either some sand or pebbles and fill it about 2/3 of the way up. When ready you need to break a briquette in half and hold it with some metal (NOT plastic) tongs. Use a lighter and set it aflame. Hold it in the tongs until it's finished sparking and starts to glow red hot. Blow on it so it starts to turn ashen color then gently and carefully place this on top of the sand or pebbles. When ready, you will put the incense on top of the ashen colored briquette piece.

Incense: 1 T brown sugar, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg, and 3 drops of vanilla flavoring. Mix well together in a small bowl. Take and form into small pellets about the size of an aspirin. You don't need much more than that. Let air dry. When ready to use simply place a pellet onto your ashen colored briquette in your home made incense burner. (Note: you may want to use your metal tongs for this since the briquette will be extremely HOT and can damage finger tissue if you're careless!)

Anointing oil: into a small dish, pour a teaspoon of canola oil and a drop of vanilla flavoring along with a tiny pinch of ground cinnamon. Take a very small amount of brown sugar, 1/16th of a teaspoon or thereabouts, and drop this into the oil and mix together as you pray over it. Pray for this oil to be transformed into a powerful attractor for money, prosperity and wealth production. When finished, set aside.

Candle: use a green candle if you can obtain one but if not, then use a white one as white has every color in the color spectrum in it. Depending on your budget, taper or votive candles are cheapest for occult workings. A 12" taper candle works well because you can notch the candle every inch to give 12 equal portions thus allowing you to time your spell should you so desire. You can usually find these at the dollar or discount department stores for a half a buck each. Wash and clean the candle with some soap and warm water after you have removed the film from it. Then run it under the cold water for about 30 seconds. Wipe clean with a fresh paper towel.

Invocation: the easiest to use is a Psalm 41 from the Bible but since so many of you are antithetic towards the Abrahamic literature, you can use the Hymn to Jupiter for this ritual if that suits you better. You will write the invocation out on paper by freehand. (Yes I can hear the groans. Stop sniveling and just DO IT! (No one is going to see your poor penmanship but you, all right?)

Timing: since we're going on the dirt cheap here to conserve money, we need to use every advantage we can take thus timing IS important. Begin this ritual only when the Moon is in its WAXING phase. (Note: I am not going to explain this to you since there are oodles of articles online that do a much better job of explaining what this is and how to time it properly so look it up!) You will begin this ritual on a Sunday, in the first hour of the day which means at the crack of dawn so haul your bid carcass out of bed an hour earlier, get yourself ready and get to work! Then you perform this ritual each and every day during the hour of the Sun. How do you know when this is? Look it up. The answer is here on this site or you can find it online. I'm not going to do your work for you nor is anyone else. Suffice to say the planets run in a regular rotation of:

Saturn -> Jupiter -> Mars -> Sun -> Venus -> Mercury -> Moon

in the above order, each and every day. You will time your ritual by performing it each day during the hour of the Sun. You need only perform it once a day even though the Sun's hour occurs more than once each day. Choose whichever hour is convenient.

Performing the Spell:

Prior to each of your workings, you will take a ritual bath/shower. As you shower, recite Psalm 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." Then you will towel off and you can elect to do this ritual nude (i.e. skyclad) OR put on a clean, neutral colored gown or just something white. If you must, your white underwear & socks will work in a pinch.

Grasp the candle and notch it with 12 equal notches. (Use a ruler if you must or just eyeball it which is okay too.) Then dip your dominant hand's forefinger into the oil and holding the candle by the base, start at the middle and begin rubbing the oil onto the candle from the center to the wick. Do this while gently rotating the candle in your hand. When the top half of the candle is completely covered, turn it around and grasp it by the wick's end and re-dip your finger into the anointing oil and anoint from the center of the candle to its base again while rotating it in your hand until covered completely in oil. When finished, press the candle firmly into a metal (not wooden, plastic or glass all of which are dangerous for various reasons) candle holder.

(At this point it is prudent to use some sort of cleaning wipes to remove the oil from your hands since it has not only oil but also cinnamon in it which will burn your eyes if you forget its on your fingers and happen to rub your eyes by accident. Be forewarned!)

Hold your incense briquette and break in half. Place half in metal tongs and light carefully. Hold as explained previously and then set it on top of the incense burner. When ashen colored, place a pellet of the incense mixture onto it and let it smolder.

Stand and hold your candle in its holder before you and say to the east, "Attending spirits, I present this candle of power duly cleansed and dressed and I ask for you to consecrate it for my working." Bow by curtsying - slightly bend your knees and then stand erect once again. Then turn RIGHT, face west and repeat what you did and said in the east. Then turn LEFT to face north, repeat what you did and said in the east then turn RIGHT one final time and face south and repeat all you did in the east. When finished, your candle is ready to be lit. (Note: you only need to do this part of the ritual ONCE at this point in the very beginning. In succeeding rituals over the next 12 days you will skip this step.)

Now light your candle (yes you can use a lighter) and lay a photograph of yourself (face up) onto the table you are using for your working. Dip your finger into the oil and dab it onto your photograph. Then take a one dollar bill and anoint it with some of the oil as well. Lay this across your photograph. If you don't have a dollar bill, use some loose change and just lightly anoint one side of the coins with the oil and then lay them across your photo.

Stand and read the Psalm/Orphic Hymn to each of the Four Cardinal Directions. You can do this by starting in the east, then turn RIGHT and and reading it to the west, then turn LEFT and read it to the north and turn RIGHT once more and read it to the south. Now, after you read it once at each of the corners, you will clearly speak your financial woes and desires to have money come to you. Here is where you need to use some common sense and not merely ask for a dollar amount but also ask for a regular income so that you are never in this bad financial shape, ever again. When you are finished, thank the spirits at each corner and bow (as explained previously).

Allow the candle to burn to first notch then extinguish. It's proper to use a candle snuffer as pinching and blowing are considered rude to the spirits in candle burning lore. Then each day when you burn the candle, after the ritual is complete, allow the candle to burn to the next notch then extinguish. Use only a half of the briquettes for each working to conserve resources.

Here you are finished. You need to only repeat this spell each day in the planetary hour of the Sun. You will do this for the 12 full days until the candle is consumed. If you run out of pellets, simply make more. You can hang onto this dollar for future use in money spells so place it in an envelope and mark it as a ritual tool for money/prosperity spells. Same with your photograph.

May the ancestors and the Gods hear and bless you with abundant prosperity.

Peace, Power & Prosperity,

Brother Moloch 9.:6.:9.:

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder what would be the non-abrahamic equivalent to that one... :unsure: Any ideas?
You could use your own prayer. Such as “I am cleansed of all negative energies” etc... you can also visualize a white light around your body while saying your prayer.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Well I guess so :) If it's a good enough substitute..

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Well I guess so :) If it's a good enough substitute..
The goal of taking a spiritual bath before the work is so that you cleanse yourself spiritually from any unwanted or negative energies, traditionally you would recite a psalm while taking the bath. But if you’re uncomfortable with using the psalm you could use your own prayer, visualization and focus on your intentions which is the most important thing.
I know a lot of people who do not like to use the psalm so they use their own prayers instead it’s totally fine.
However, if you want to work traditionally you would use the book of psalm, you don’t have to be a christian to use it I was never a Christian in my life, I don’t worship the Christian god and I still get results when I use it. I feel like it gives my working a boost when combined with my own prayers. The psalm to me is like a book of spells or words of power.(I know that last part might anger some people but it’s okay it is what it is.......)

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I'm aware of what the cleanshing baths are all about, I've done this routine before in my own way.. I'm just rather allergic to abrahamic influences personally :D Of course, there are some workings that substitutes just wont cut it, but I figured this was not one of those workings, especially since Moloch himself mentioned substituting a psalm earlier in this tutorial.

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I'm aware of what the cleanshing baths are all about, I've done this routine before in my own way.. I'm just rather allergic to abrahamic influences personally :D Of course, there are some workings that substitutes just wont cut it, but I figured this was not one of those workings, especially since Moloch himself mentioned substituting a psalm earlier in
I thought to explain while at it cause others may not know 😀

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The goal of taking a spiritual bath before the work is so that you cleanse yourself spiritually from any unwanted or negative energies, traditionally you would recite a psalm while taking the bath. But if you’re uncomfortable with using the psalm you could use your own prayer, visualization and focus on your intentions which is the most important thing.
I know a lot of people who do not like to use the psalm so they use their own prayers instead it’s totally fine.
However, if you want to work traditionally you would use the book of psalm, you don’t have to be a christian to use it I was never a Christian in my life, I don’t worship the Christian god and I still get results when I use it. I feel like it gives my working a boost when combined with my own prayers. The psalm to me is like a book of spells or words of power.(I know that last part might anger some people but it’s okay it is what it is.....
Where is this power coming from if you are not worshipping or trying to derive it from the Christian God? It seems as the Psalms and the power associated with it would come from him or his agents.

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Where is this power coming from if you are not worshipping or trying to derive it from the Christian God? It seems as the Psalms and the power associated with it would come from him or his agents.
First let me make it very clear the power is inside you. Now having said that this is not a religion it’s a magical practice so there’s definitely no need to be worshiping the Christian god or anyone in order to derive power.
The reason the psalm are used in hoodoo is because when the Africans were taken from Africa to the us to become slaves they were forced into Christianity and so they had to figure out ways to practice their religion and spirituality without their masters knowing, they worked through the Bible in a way that made them able to continue practicing their own african spirituality in secret. The Bible was used and still is used as a book of conjure/spells/ a grimoire.
This is just a very brief explanation about the history of how the use of the Bible came into the practice of hoodoo however there many articles and books that talks in a lot more depth about the history and explain it much better than me since I feel I’ve done a terrible job trying to explain it lol, so if you want I can look it up and send it to you.
But anyways back to topic, when using the psalm in the practice of hoodoo you’re not necessarily talking to the Christian god, however if that’s what you want and that’s what you believe in then that’s completely fine, but you don’t have to be a Christian or even religious to practice this. The power in hoodoo comes from many sources not just the Bible. It comes from the spirits of the root which is the most important thing in this practice you can’t be doing hoodoo if you don’t work with the roots. It also comes from the ancestors, it comes from you, the practitioner your intent, will, focus etc... so as you can see it doesn’t necessarily come from the Christian god or his servants. There are many practitioners who don’t use the psalm at all but instead use their own prayers and they still get powerful results. Even if using the Bible if you’re just reading the words and not putting enough focus and intent behind those words or if you don’t understand the words it won’t work.
But keep in mind there some practitioners who are completely against NOT using the Bible and there are others who are completely against using the Bible.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
First let me make it very clear the power is inside you. Now having said that this is not a religion it’s a magical practice so there’s definitely no need to be worshiping the Christian god or anyone in order to derive power.
The reason the psalm are used in hoodoo is because when the Africans were taken from Africa to the us to become slaves they were forced into Christianity and so they had to figure out ways to practice their religion and spirituality without their masters knowing, they worked through the Bible in a way that made them able to continue practicing their own african spirituality in secret. The Bible was used and still is used as a book of conjure/spells/ a grimoire.
This is just a very brief explanation about the history of how the use of the Bible came into the practice of hoodoo however there many articles and books that talks in a lot more depth about the history and explain it much better than me since I feel I’ve done a terrible job trying to explain it lol, so if you want I can look it up and send it to you.
But anyways back to topic, when using the psalm in the practice of hoodoo you’re not necessarily talking to the Christian god, however if that’s what you want and that’s what you believe in then that’s completely fine, but you don’t have to be a Christian or even religious to practice this. The power in hoodoo comes from many sources not just the Bible. It comes from the spirits of the root which is the most important thing in this practice you can’t be doing hoodoo if you don’t work with the roots. It also comes from the ancestors, it comes from you, the practitioner your intent, will, focus etc... so as you can see it doesn’t necessarily come from the Christian god or his servants. There are many practitioners who don’t use the psalm at all but instead use their own prayers and they still get powerful results. Even if using the Bible if you’re just reading the words and not putting enough focus and intent behind those words or if you don’t understand the words it won’t work.
But keep in mind there some practitioners who are completely against NOT using the Bible and there are others who are completely against using the Bible.
Interesting perspective. I don’t think the power comes from us at all and it’s all borrowing from other entities. What power have you been able to use that came from yourself?

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting perspective. I don’t think the power comes from us at all and it’s all borrowing from other entities. What power have you been able to use that came from yourself?
That’s what you think, I don’t believe it’s true at all and not just me every occultist I’ve met will say that the power of any spell comes from the practitioner first. The most important thing in spell casting is will power, focus, visualization, belief and intent. If you’re just going through the motions you will not manifest anything that’s the basics of spell casting.
Abrahamic religions brainwashes people into thinking they have no power at all which is not true they just wanna make you feel helpless so that they have control over you!
To answer your question I’ve been able to manifest many things without even needing to light a candle all it needs is mind discipline and belief.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That’s what you think, I don’t believe it’s true at all and not just me every occultist I’ve met will say that the power of any spell comes from the practitioner first. The most important thing in spell casting is will power, focus, visualization, belief and intent. If you’re just going through the motions you will not manifest anything that’s the basics of spell casting.
Abrahamic religions brainwashes people into thinking they have no power at all which is not true they just wanna make you feel helpless so that they have control over you!
To answer your question I’ve been able to manifest many things without even needing to light a candle all it needs is mind discipline and belief.
If visualization is a power then sure. What have you been able to manifest? Are you talking about creating a thought being like a tulpa? Have you been able to truly create or cause a physical effect just from willpower and visualization without calling upon power from a supernatural entity?

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Have you been able to truly create or cause a physical effect just from willpower and visualization without calling upon power from a supernatural entity?
Yes. And so many others are doing the same.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What makes you think that? You are severely mistaken. Let me remind you that the book of psalms is not exclusive to Christianity, nor was it written by Christians. In fact, the entire old testament predates Christianity. One could use it in a manner that has no relationship to any Christian god and it would still be completely valid.

Exactly

You're free to think that, but that is not the general consensus. Most occultists understand that all beings have inherent power that they can use for various things. Otherwise practices such as psycic vampirism would not exist. Branches of ceremonial magic like goetia, enochian magic and even hoodoo and others to some extent exist to perform extraordinary feats with the help of other spirits and entities and their power, that does not mean that you can't achieve anything without those external powers.

If visualization is a power then sure. What have you been able to manifest? Are you talking about creating a thought being like a tulpa? Have you been able to truly create or cause a physical effect just from willpower and visualization without calling upon power from a supernatural entity?
Not all magic is about direct physical manifestation, certainly not the topic of this thread. It's not about physically manifesting a gold bar or anything like that. It's about manipulating your prosperity, luck, destiny, non-physical, financial aspects of your life etc. That's something a person can do by themselves even without the aid of anything occult related, and is certainly something you can aid with occult practices that do not involve calling on other spirits.

Like what? I’m not trying to challenge you I’m actually genuinely curious and you seem like you have a lot of experience of things I’m ignorant of.
In my personal life I have done magical work to improve my prosperity, and like I said before, I will never be able to show you a video of me physically manifesting a bar of gold. That's just not how it works. But I have definitely done work that used only my own power that resulted in a very measurable increase in my overal prosperity and financial success in a certain period of time.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What makes you think that? You are severely mistaken. Let me remind you that the book of psalms is not exclusive to Christianity, nor was it written by Christians. In fact, the entire old testament predates Christianity. One could use it in a manner that has no relationship to any Christian god and it would still be completely valid.

Exactly

You're free to think that, but that is not the general consensus. Most occultists understand that all beings have inherent power that they can use for various things. Otherwise practices such as psycic vampirism would not exist. Branches of ceremonial magic like goetia, enochian magic and even hoodoo and others to some extent exist to perform extraordinary feats with the help of other spirits and entities and their power, that does not mean that you can't achieve anything without those external powers.

Not all magic is about direct physical manifestation, certainly not the topic of this thread. It's not about physically manifesting a gold bar or anything like that. It's about manipulating your prosperity, luck, destiny, non-physical, financial aspects of your life etc. That's something a person can do by themselves even without the aid of anything occult related, and is certainly something you can aid with occult practices that do not involve calling on other spirits.

In my personal life I have done magical work to improve my prosperity, and like I said before, I will never be able to show you a video of me physically manifesting a bar of gold. That's just not how it works. But I have definitely done work that used only my own power that resulted in a very measurable increase in my overal prosperity and financial success in a certain period
Fair enough, and I should of specified the God I’m referring to as YHWH who is the God of the Old Testament. Aren’t the Psalms, used in a magical context, deriving power from him?

also I understand a lot of magic isn’t physical manifestation it was just the easiest quantifiable example that I could think of. What type of work or system did you use that yielded results from your own power?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Fair enough, and I should of specified the God I’m referring to as YHWH who is the God of the Old Testament. Aren’t the Psalms, used in a magical context, deriving power from him?
In a strict sense, yes, they would be deriving power from a god, not necessarily the Christian/Jewish/any particular faiths' god. But it is not written in stone, and is up to interpretation to some extent. One could interpret the god from the old testamant in many ways, I mean, have you heard the descriptions of old testament angels?! That surely includes and interpretation of oneself as god, I'd argue.

also I understand a lot of magic isn’t physical manifestation it was just the easiest quantifiable example that I could think of. What type of work or system did you use that yielded results from your own power?
Chaos magic, autosuggestion, psy vamp and more. I don't want to get into too much of it here as it is somewhat derailing this thread, but sometime this year I plan on listing out some of the work I have done that has worked for me. It's tough though because much of it is "ongoing"/"perpetual" stuff that I don't want to leak/be leeched from prematurely.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
In a strict sense, yes, they would be deriving power from a god, not necessarily the Christian/Jewish/any particular faiths' god. But it is not written in stone, and is up to interpretation to some extent. One could interpret the god from the old testamant in many ways, I mean, have you heard the descriptions of old testament angels?! That surely includes and interpretation of oneself as god, I'd argue.

Chaos magic, autosuggestion, psy vamp and more. I don't want to get into too much of it here as it is somewhat derailing this thread, but sometime this year I plan on listing out some of the work I have done that has worked for me. It's tough though because much of it is "ongoing"/"perpetual" stuff that I don't want to leak/be leeched from prematurely.
I would really appreciate that. I’m very interested in the experience a lot of y’all have and I’ll stop derailing the thread lmao.