• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Can dreams be stolen or hijacked?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
It’s not a rabbinical court...it’s just a court we are all judged in

again ask the tarot if it was real
I agree that divination would likely give an answer with regard to the importance, if any, of the dream in question.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, justice on the higher planes is not slow to manifest. Human justice on the material plane isn't a good or reliable analogy to that of the higher planes of existence. If one has done "wrong," then the punishment is instant, like touching an exposed live wire. If you were judged, then what's done is done. You're alive, so find out where the karmic debt exists and do what is necessary to pay it.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I agree that divination would likely give an answer with regard to the importance, if any, of the dream in question.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, justice on the higher planes is not slow to manifest. Human justice on the material plane isn't a good or reliable analogy to that of the higher planes of existence. If one has done "wrong," then the punishment is instant, like touching an exposed live wire. If you were judged, then what's done is done. You're alive, so find out where the karmic debt exists and do what is necessary to pay it.
I’m not sure, justice can manifest in the afterlife or in another life, so in that way they can be slow but I don’t think God or angels see time in our sense

But that’s why I don’t see death curses working often, they aren’t often justified.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It’s not a rabbinical court...it’s just a court we are all judged in
I think that a person’s afterlife depends on individual belief.

If you wanna go somewhere after you physically die you gotta have the traffic cop deciding who goes where = heavenly court.

I don’t believe in 1 supreme god, so I think = no heaven for me, maybe auto hell I dunno

the heavenly court depends on the land you’re in. I’m in israel so makes sense it’s rabbinical court. But it’s forced I didn’t give it jurisdiction/power over myself.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think that a person’s afterlife depends on individual belief.

If you wanna go somewhere after you physically die you gotta have the traffic cop deciding who goes where = heavenly court.

I don’t believe in 1 supreme god, so I think = no heaven for me, maybe auto hell I dunno

the heavenly court depends on the land you’re in. I’m in israel so makes sense it’s rabbinical court. But it’s forced I didn’t give it jurisdiction/power over myself.
This is true, that’s why they appear as a court but as you mentioned everyone will see things through their own individual way. But there are spirits that met out karma, they’re called the lords of karma in Dion Fortunes book, the Heavenly court in Kabbalah, I’m guessing christians will see Saint Peter or whatever?

I think there is a supreme God but many lesser gods

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think there is a supreme God but many lesser gods
I think in the physical world there’re many versions of the 1 god/ goddess , that’s why there’re many timelines. He’s/she’s fragmented with each fragment fighting against each other.

that’s where evil comes from, qlippoth demonic lords death destruction entropy etc

Reaction score
Awards
I have a feeling too....you do alot of blaming of other people for where you are at in life and with regards to your spiritual studies.

This doesn't serve you. This is actually a disservice to yourself.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think in the physical world there’re many versions of the 1 god/ goddess , that’s why there’re many timelines. He’s/she’s fragmented with each fragment fighting against each other.

that’s where evil comes from, qlippoth demonic lords death destruction entropy etc
In certain teachings that is true, God accepts worship even through idols if the worshippers are sincerely seeking him

or supposedly the angels who run the world were worshipped and became “gods”, Fortune says the gods can also be a type of thought forms from so many worshippers

Reaction score
Awards
I have a feeling too....you do alot of blaming of other people for where you are at in life and with regards to your spiritual studies.

This doesn't serve you. This is actually a disservice to yourself.
Im glad you popped in again, I wanted to apologize to you, and a few others.
Its funny, I hadn't read this til tonight, but I thought about this earlier tonight.
I have done a lot of projection for my own failures onto others, which is unfair to them as well as to me.
I want no conflict, and I apologize. Id like to actually get on with my life.

Reaction score
Awards
Its funny, I hadn't read this til tonight, but I thought about this earlier tonight.
I have done a lot of projection for my own failures onto others, which is unfair to them as well as to me.
I will also put it this way, I have named nobody, and for a reason. At least as far as I can recall. Im a tard when it comes to magic, I can freely admit this, and that is why Im apologizing for projection onto others, to whomever and whenever it occurred. I dont expect anyone to believe me, but I try this thing called honesty.
A lot of you are simply amazing in and at what you do.
I am not.
That disappoints me, and pisses me off, and having nobody else to blame than myself (yes, I always always blame myself as well), I project onto the nearest person which is uncalled for, obviously, and I have no more words I can say.

Sorry.

Reaction score
Awards

Thank you, this is really good insight and a good suggestion.
I guess there is a lot of introspection and change to do. Including atoning to others. That'll be fun.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of you are simply amazing in and at what you do.
I am not.
That disappoints me, and pisses me off, and having nobody else to blame than myself (yes, I always always blame myself as well), I project onto the nearest person which is uncalled for, obviously, and I have no more words I can say.

Sorry.
That’s a good 1st step.

I was where you were & improved

all my life I was an academic and lived in my head

for me the mind is a terrible prison: you need to do magic and not just read about it

i also learned about testing my beliefs in the real world: for me the hard objective physical world is the best benchmark for my occult skills.

Reaction score
Awards
That's the smartest thing I've heard you say yet. I forgive you and I release you.

Fuego nobody was EVER as against you man. Nobody rooked you out of correct teachings.

Move on. Move on. While thing are still amicable. If I return to this forum and see as load of trash talk its going to be what it's going to be.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
None of us dislike you and don’t mind your questions

I think you may just be jumping in the deep end of things and the reason I say that is you mention having so many issues

i may be being a dick but I also think a few here are feeding you bs about pink elephants and or octopus creatures

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so after stepping away and rolling the last tobacco I had, I sat and thought about the original point of this.
So, Im trying to ascertain whether or not a working worked, or if I even made contact with the intended party.
The hope was regarding instructions in dreams, and since I have zero recall, it led to the question, can dreams be stolen or hijacked?

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
None of us dislike you and don’t mind your questions

I think you may just be jumping in the deep end of things and the reason I say that is you mention having so many issues

i may be being a dick but I also think a few here are feeding you bs about pink elephants and or octopus creatures
Yes, I but giving no hope or encouragement,

IMO

You have to help guide people and there dreams. I agree some reality is required. But a lot more can be accomplished in learning and research in trial and error. Sometimes failure is the best form of learning. Remember the Occult by definition is the search for the unknown. Just my opinion but hey what do I know right.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I but giving no hope or encouragement,

IMO

You have to help guide people and there dreams. I agree some reality is required. But a lot more can be accomplished in learning and research in trial and error. Sometimes failure is the best form of learning. Remember the Occult by definition is the search for the unknown. Just my opinion but hey what do I know right.
I don’t agree that’s always the wisest course, one should know how to divine if anything not stumble into magic blindly

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Binah is understanding. Understanding means contemplating, reflecting, feeling deeply into things and - most important - let them be who or what they are! Understanding in Binah means to accept the real, profound truth and identity of all thoughts, feelings, deeds and so on. Understanding the wisdom of Chokmah means identifying the secrets and truths, which are still without form in Chokmah. Binah gives them form by contemplating, understanding them and letting them express themselves in their true form.

Why silence? Why the court?

The funny thing is, that there are two ways of judging concerning Binah. Identifying things means judging in one way, and you could call this the judging in silence. The moment Binah gives form to the light of wisdom from Chokmah, a decision is made. The light has been judged, not by any moral or world view, but by understanding them and identifying them.

You can also do this the other way round and understand and identify things in the silent way of Binah, which have already form, for example your feelings, thoughts, your patterns, your world views and so on. You understand by feeling, reflecting, letting them be who they are. When you do it this way, they can express themselves in their true form.

The other way of judging is by moral, world view, opinion and so on. This kind of judgment is loud, it doesn't open a space of true understanding, your opinion or moral talks on and on and is way louder than the voice of identity and truth within the things. This judgement is the 'wrong' way to judge in Binah.

True understanding and judging in Binah means letting the things be who they really are, but that doesn't mean, that they are all good and right for you. True understanding also means, seeing the inner truth for you. So letting the things be who they really are means in the end another judgement: Are they right, good and true for you or do they do harm to you?

I believe your dream wanted to inspire you to meditate on and reflect the inner, hidden connections between judgment, silence and Binah.

Well, it's the way I understand your dream, as an answer to your thoughts the evening before. Just my thoughts, take it or leave it. ;)

Reaction score
Awards
That’s a good 1st step.

I was where you were & improved

all my life I was an academic and lived in my head

for me the mind is a terrible prison: you need to do magic and not just read about it

i also learned about testing my beliefs in the real world: for me the hard objective physical world is the best benchmark for my occult skills.
Actually I have done exactly this in a double blind study with two stones as a controller, one person was taught heart flame and meditated with shungite in 9ne hand and tourmaline in the other. The other person was not taught the heart flame but taught to concentrate on the heart. Both had significance 8mprovement in different but the same eventual way.