• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Can someone help me about a love - obsession spell?

Ereshkigal

Neophyte
Reaction score
The ancient sumerians had a plant called "Hul Gil" which had many uses such as making someone feel joy/love. It wouldn't be hard to use it to make someone fall in love with you but it could be dangerous.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have a document on my laptop for all plant references in ingredients on male enhancement drugs.
Perhaps there is a pheromone solution.

Emperor Time

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
The ancient sumerians had a plant called "Hul Gil" which had many uses such as making someone feel joy/love. It wouldn't be hard to use it to make someone fall in love with you but it could be dangerous.
The "joy plant" is opium poppy though which might be illegal to buy or grow depending on which country you happened to live in I believed.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
An intranquility spell could help. Its more of a torture than a genuine love spell, though, just fyi.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Might I ask (OP) what the age difference is? It could be say my love of twenty something girls physically is only that and can only be that.
Sadly, we age and we age quickly, in all ways, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
What I have in common besides being human, is nothing with someone in common in their 20s for example (in my 50s).
If it is a minor difference (say 4 years), that can likelwise fit my point, but more realistic than someone half the age or a decade in age.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I was once at a party where one girl had passed out even before me and my friends arrived. This was pointed out to me by a woman who said "She looks... vulnerable..."
I chided her, and she said "Oh, so you like them willing?"
"Conscious is always a bonus" I replied.