• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Combining different magical traditions

Everyone's got one.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
People work with multiple spirits from the Goetia without any problems and it's a hodgepodge of Gods and Goddesses from different pantheons. I say Goddesses because they get the gender wrong on some of those spirits and they don't seem to mind.

Same thing applies with Lhp books. The Draconian Tradition works with both Egyptian and Hebrew spirits. They don't have any problems.

Michael Ford mixes Spirits from Zoroastrianism with just about every pantheon he can think of and Luciferians don't seem to have a problem.

It's really up to you and what kind of bonds you've established with the spirits you work with.
I say, I Love All Types of Spiritual Beings, they could be Demons, The Shadow people (which I don't think people don't know yet) and many others, and then you have the regulars, Jesus, Lucifer, Isis, Hekate, Lilith. Zeus (no one works with the Greek Gods here?) Hades, Poseidon. Even the Archangels. Then, You have The Faeries, and other Nature Spirits. Don't forget the Devas. I don't go with Magickal traditions, I just go with what that Spirit wants to teach me. However, I mostly interact with My Ultimate Spiritual Guide who I call Conciencia, which is Consciousness in Spanish.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
In one of his books Zechariah Sitchin demonstrates pretty well that there is only one set of "gods" on the planet at a time - until the next round of the war in the heavens changes who are the occupiers
this is not so, fact is being on the planet is not what any of them are. To be on this planet they have to be incarnated like Krishna, the gods only need sacrifice, who you use is according to your people. Mixing is due to knowledge thus a magician he mixes but aa merchant he lets a preist doit.
The supremecy of the Vedic gods is absolute , other pantheons vary many gods are from the wisdom schools and do the same things with different names all around the world.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I mix some, I use Heka this is magic incarnate, also the Mind which is much more than you could ever have thought at first, I also use dao which is a very important philosophy and highly magical, they have a vast libaray on inner alchemy which is very wonderful also Indra Krishna and Kali. i really dont use pantheons but seek out what can do something for me.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’m learning more & more every day the import thing is to keep changing your routine to achieve practical results

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
There are going to be many unhappy religionists and ritualists. Still the Freemasons must have known something when they imported Hindu aspects into their composite Egyptian-Jewish-Sumerian rituals
They are not unhappy because the Vedic gods are everywhere even in their gods