• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

crypto in the morning! by Lou

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
all true, but on fenrirs travels tru middle earth he, well actually she, as fenrir is a female, at least thats my last update, she found more then she would hope for. several animal spirits were joining the party. hedgehog told her the road is long especially in human form and rabbits just do rabbit stuff and then get toxoplasmosis for doing to much rabbit stuff. so in order to help a rabbit, a hedgehog coat might be of help. its prickly, its trendy and soft and cuddly in the center. and sonic wants to play . that too. ;)
Post automatically merged:

and if thats too complicated, you could of course ask a lubenany to put some gel in your hair and then you get a hedgerabbit. wanna try? or should i ask thor to put you on his anvil and keep hitting till you grow a pair of shark shiny spikes?

btw i told the chinese, that jesus was like chin chen....
Egad! I came for the one spirit animal and I'm foisted with the whole menagerie!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
today in the world of crypto we got a new virtual diva entering. its our friend sommi he made it to 2 newswebsites. one german and one dutch.
since i met one of my dutch austrailan friends who cooked on mastr chef and made our stamppot famous im going to presume its a god given thing to talk about media magick here and sent invites for help...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
today i got an answer from the down low. it seems that due to their country being upside down, they got confused. i shouldnt haven spoken about crypto, but about cryptids, those maybe existing animals that are death now. so due to all that confusion they called for their most holy to bring a new era into being: the rainbow snake. story is real only difference this time is that when you see the rainbow snake you DONT die. dying is boring we all know that, weve been here before. so aboriginal plebs has accepted the fact that a musickhall on holy ground should be holy music. but dont tell the rest of the world cause aboriginals are sorry sad folk who need help and moneys because they are aboriginals and the rest is supposed to be obliged to follow true.

anyways i woke up this morning with not my friend sommi and this stupid song about the dreamtime:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One of life's puzzles, I daresay. Why it is that the world's spiritual peoples always have a hand out for the foul materialist's money.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
because the definition of spiritual and foul isnt made clear up front, so eye of the bee holder. im broke ass fuck, am called spiritual and denied payment. so im looking for the one who is a foul sugar eddy, so i can bitch slap his ass.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
because the definition of spiritual and foul isnt made clear up front, so eye of the bee holder. im broke ass fuck, am called spiritual and denied payment. so im looking for the one who is a foul sugar eddy, so i can bitch slap his ass.
One catches more flies with honey than with bitch-slapping. Though fly-paper also works, ditto for super-glue. The faux-honey trap.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it sounds nice, but in reality flies like shit. i had shit coming out of my kitchen sink in my last home, it was a flat on the 3th. silently they went and we found out why we didnt get fiber: shit was already under the building. only because it went wrong they came to clean and move people out.

housing industry is nasty. did you know we had a real big failure here in the netherlands where some bonds got sold etc and now there is even less money and mo black holes to fill.

im more interested in how pulse chain or any other is going to keep it up without having the power over money production. me thinks that since texas took control that one is out of the picture. i understand some country in africa, it think it is nigeria, is trying to make it normal payment for plebs and lower. ive seen vids of chinese girls buying candy with their watch, but im in legislation cuntry, where praying doesnt work and 1000 satochis still means you got ziltsj, or however you write that.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it sounds nice, but in reality flies like shit. i had shit coming out of my kitchen sink in my last home, it was a flat on the 3th. silently they went and we found out why we didnt get fiber: shit was already under the building. only because it went wrong they came to clean and move people out.

housing industry is nasty. did you know we had a real big failure here in the netherlands where some bonds got sold etc and now there is even less money and mo black holes to fill.

im more interested in how pulse chain or any other is going to keep it up without having the power over money production. me thinks that since texas took control that one is out of the picture. i understand some country in africa, it think it is nigeria, is trying to make it normal payment for plebs and lower. ive seen vids of chinese girls buying candy with their watch, but im in legislation cuntry, where praying doesnt work and 1000 satochis still means you got ziltsj, or however you write that.

If you're talking cryptocurrency, China has an official gummermint controlled crypto which is backed by RMB deposits. It's actually just digitalized real money, not genuine cryptocurrency, which is illegal here. The girls buying candy were probably just using regular old payment by QR code.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thats what im saying. i dont see how 'genuine crypto' is going to exist, when black rock is in it. not bad mouthing black rock of course, but since they're in it doesnt that mean we won and took over the world???

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thats what im saying. i dont see how 'genuine crypto' is going to exist, when black rock is in it. not bad mouthing black rock of course, but since they're in it doesnt that mean we won and took over the world???
Any energy I might have spent bad-mouthing Black Rock I prefer to use for hexing the scurvy bassits.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know, yesterday i had a chinese girl making fun of my husband and i did a little angry. they bowed and clapped their hands. i have known a few chinese dudes and dudettes in my life and the language barrier is huge, but the fear is the same. me even thinks that the girl was with her dad and that i know who he is and vise versa. anyways, we dont know cause here the chinese are hidden, even if you see them. they dont bother us, they are quiet workers and make no trouble.

anyways i remember having a whisper in my ears years ago, ,who spoke with a lisp. you type with a lisp....

the people are grateful ;)

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know, yesterday i had a chinese girl making fun of my husband and i did a little angry. they bowed and clapped their hands. i have known a few chinese dudes and dudettes in my life and the language barrier is huge, but the fear is the same. me even thinks that the girl was with her dad and that i know who he is and vise versa. anyways, we dont know cause here the chinese are hidden, even if you see them. they dont bother us, they are quiet workers and make no trouble.

anyways i remember having a whisper in my ears years ago, ,who spoke with a lisp. you type with a lisp....

the people are grateful ;)
Somebody asked Orban Viktor in Hungary why he was down on certain "immigrants" but gave Chinese a pass. He said, "They work for themselves; they do not make work for our police."

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
and then 1 chinese figured how to copy paste o9a and now they have inside roles. 'we' here in europe call that fake due to nike not coming from china or something. anyways jesus was a chinese samurai with capoeira skill trying to conquest antarctica. how they ended up in hungary idk. they prob took a left turn in the vietnamese tunnels and ended up there.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
and then 1 chinese figured how to copy paste o9a and now they have inside roles. 'we' here in europe call that fake due to nike not coming from china or something. anyways jesus was a chinese samurai with capoeira skill trying to conquest antarctica. how they ended up in hungary idk. they prob took a left turn in the vietnamese tunnels and ended up there.

WTF did I just read?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i love your signature xen, reminds me of the days where pindar meant mi6 in paris. silly world took the conspiracy par isis for realer then paris, the child from troy born with evil predictions of fire and stone.

funny how vandheers avatarpic coincides with a being who throws electromagnetic dragon balls. i have more funny's btw.. did you know that when the in between king and queen of england/wales/etc. ( it seems we can no longer believe in great brittain) where working towards becoming That, they performed the riddle of the killer of london. afterwards they went to great scottia and asked her if she could lead their army into victory. keys got robbed, swanlakes purged, weapons pulled out of stones, etc. and what did this in between couple do? they went to push the button for the eurovision song festival. they had to brexit for that, cause they are audience, watchers....and now some english rothschild banker is death. so i decided that we need a strong europe. fucking everybody silent, heart, body and soul still focussing on rome. as if you can hear life tru legislation???? but anyways rome is ruled by mars and mars likes lady europe.

since mars isnt a bounty he went to find his noose, tightened it and no we have nine tails...

route 66, as thought by my dAd:

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i love your signature xen, reminds me of the days where pindar meant mi6 in paris. silly world took the conspiracy par isis for realer then paris, the child from troy born with evil predictions of fire and stone.

funny how vandheers avatarpic coincides with a being who throws electromagnetic dragon balls. i have more funny's btw.. did you know that when the in between king and queen of england/wales/etc. ( it seems we can no longer believe in great brittain) where working towards becoming That, they performed the riddle of the killer of london. afterwards they went to great scottia and asked her if she could lead their army into victory. keys got robbed, swanlakes purged, weapons pulled out of stones, etc. and what did this in between couple do? they went to push the button for the eurovision song festival. they had to brexit for that, cause they are audience, watchers....and now some english rothschild banker is death. so i decided that we need a strong europe. fucking everybody silent, heart, body and soul still focussing on rome. as if you can hear life tru legislation???? but anyways rome is ruled by mars and mars likes lady europe.

since mars isnt a bounty he went to find his noose, tightened it and no we have nine tails...

route 66, as thought by my dAd:

"...now some English Rothschild banker is death." ? That lot has always been death and worse.