• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

crypto in the morning! by Lou

Reaction score
Awards
Funny you all speak of animals, and here I sit debugging my rabbit and wolf population problem in Python. If only the poor bunnies had Bitcoin and venmo and a ship, they could get off the island and away from the wolves...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Same shit, just a different day. Wanna destroy a helicopter? I heared they wanna hide them...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry no can do. One of my posts got deleted. Again...
Yanks in china drink the cool-aid with coke of course, as before the olympics we need to forget covid came from there.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
to the dudes from crypto in the morning:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm getting sent to Punishment Camp again for forced labor in cactus harvesting. It's really not that bad, because they let you eat some of the decorative ones.
But IMO Musk is running for POTUS one day. He subliminally launched his campaign on something that looks like a cactus:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In Living Color is the shiznit - they're still playing that song on the radio all the time.
Musk? Elon Musk? He was born in South Africa, so he cannot run for POTUS.

Though, yeah, with illegal aliens being not just tolerated but subsidized, the restriction on foreign-born presidential candidates will probably be done away with in the foreseeable future.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
they said the same back then about arnold swarzenegger. he made it up to california and looking at usa now..... who knows maybe hes working with blackrock and texas and california go: LETS RULE!!!
or musk is running for them, hence the starship troopers and nasa helping him. anybody knows what star sign musk is from? my guess is he went big dipper, like asterix and obelix use the stone throwers to teach the romans how to fly...

what do you guys think is musk a star seed? a member of the galactic federation? a draconian from draconis? a lemurian?

oww and by the by: my husband made our own crypto coin wanna buy? its on pulse: The Bustacap (BAC) coin.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well shit, I dug up his horoscope cause I wanted to find out what a Muskalien really looked like. I saw Mercury in Cancer rising (the real him), and it makes sense if Scorpio is in the 4th House - in the blend that's his sneering smile. Then I saw Venus in Gemini in the 12th and thought about that car floating in orbit - he really is signaling to Secret Ones.

But where was the Reptilian in him? He's got Mars in Aquarius in the 8th, and that's like Robert Duval walking on the beach saying "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Yeah, they ain't going to kill that motherfucker.

But, no Xenophon, he can't be POTUS and he doesn't need to be. He probably sees the US Constitution like most people do now from the Carlinian perspective as a "Bill of Sale". But maybe he has sympathy for the lesser Cancerians of this world who are digging in, waiting for the bombs and saying, "Dude, just get our descendants to Proxima Centauri and we'll erect a statue to you. We must become star seed!"

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
is that you lorenzo????
let me ask arabswag what he thinks of that...
Post automatically merged:

you know politics are a boar when you can take over the banking system with crypto...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
they said the same back then about arnold swarzenegger. he made it up to california and looking at usa now..... who knows maybe hes working with blackrock and texas and california go: LETS RULE!!!
or musk is running for them, hence the starship troopers and nasa helping him. anybody knows what star sign musk is from? my guess is he went big dipper, like asterix and obelix use the stone throwers to teach the romans how to fly...

what do you guys think is musk a star seed? a member of the galactic federation? a draconian from draconis? a lemurian?

oww and by the by: my husband made our own crypto coin wanna buy? its on pulse: The Bustacap (BAC) coin.
They spoke true: legally Schwarzenegger can never be Prez. BUT your implicit question is spot on: Why would he or Musk want to be? They can enjoy power sans term limits. Like Woodrow Wilson lamented: he'd never have sought the White House had he known Jacob Schiff would be giving him orders.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I prefer to be called Lorenzophon, for I am Sandalphon's Black Brother.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just skipping neurons in hylic suspension as a cosmic Bitcoin.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well shit, I dug up his horoscope cause I wanted to find out what a Muskalien really looked like. I saw Mercury in Cancer rising (the real him), and it makes sense if Scorpio is in the 4th House - in the blend that's his sneering smile. Then I saw Venus in Gemini in the 12th and thought about that car floating in orbit - he really is signaling to Secret Ones.

But where was the Reptilian in him? He's got Mars in Aquarius in the 8th, and that's like Robert Duval walking on the beach saying "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Yeah, they ain't going to kill that motherfucker.

But, no Xenophon, he can't be POTUS and he doesn't need to be. He probably sees the US Constitution like most people do now from the Carlinian perspective as a "Bill of Sale". But maybe he has sympathy for the lesser Cancerians of this world who are digging in, waiting for the bombs and saying, "Dude, just get our descendants to Proxima Centauri and we'll erect a statue to you. We must become star seed!"
I'd put up a stachoo to the man if he'd be so tech-savvy and engineering-innovative as to get a couple of my now-time kinfolks just as far as the moon's dark side. Tang and MRE's optional.