• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

crypto in the morning! by Lou

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
there is a reason to this madness...
what if i tell you that people who are a bit deeper into crypto all have their own robots aka bots on their pc's and they all use a type of ai that generates calculations. then they watch and play the masses, just like the stock market so it is about emotions and stuff. thats why memecoins are so populair. its called meme magick.

now if and when all these nerds are into machines, dont you think some bells would go off? well they did and the financial world is adjusting. so their influence is quite big. i somehow got my own cryptocoin, so now im part of the cryptonerds community.

i totally have no clue what to do with it, cause i was on a road looking for religious answers and it ended with: you no moslem you no wear scarf. so here i am cryptochick nummero uno refusing to sell.

so i need a meme and some magick, for that we need occult aware attendants who like what they like and had the guts to come to the lounge and drink the coolaid.

heres the meme:
3bu95p.jpg

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
there is a reason to this madness...
what if i tell you that people who are a bit deeper into crypto all have their own robots aka bots on their pc's and they all use a type of ai that generates calculations. then they watch and play the masses, just like the stock market so it is about emotions and stuff. thats why memecoins are so populair. its called meme magick.

now if and when all these nerds are into machines, dont you think some bells would go off? well they did and the financial world is adjusting. so their influence is quite big. i somehow got my own cryptocoin, so now im part of the cryptonerds community.

i totally have no clue what to do with it, cause i was on a road looking for religious answers and it ended with: you no moslem you no wear scarf. so here i am cryptochick nummero uno refusing to sell.

so i need a meme and some magick, for that we need occult aware attendants who like what they like and had the guts to come to the lounge and drink the coolaid.

heres the meme:
3bu95p.jpg
You know what I like though, the AI software. You can create anything out of that.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Lou, I like the new profile pic but where is your gun?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well stalking, along the road i had a discussion and it seems most dont see the difference in a cunt acting or a dick acting. im neither, so i thought why not bigger hoops, diamonds and some paint in my hair.

did you know there is a big butt meme? im her anaconda....

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
most dont see the difference in a cunt acting or a dick acting.
It's true - they are supposed to act together, but no one is supposed to see...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I bet the lady has some good coconut milk recipes.

did you know there is a big butt meme? im her anaconda....
Concealed carry IWB 6 o'clock position - say no more 😉

"This striving after 'originality' represents the ultimate banality." Some really smart 'n snide dead Frenchman said that. Or should've.
He did say that, and the SS hanged him with piano wire for it.

More accurately, you can rehash anything out of it.
Skynet begins with e-cards.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah supposed to work together... the world between us, looks more like it.
a long time ago when i got jumped on by lilith and some others i had to fight for my life. i gotten so angry.... they tried to remove freedom of choice from me, myself and i. in the end i had to accept and now im having this wyrd topic and no spiritual input whatsoever. life is boring and wrong. joy left only acting stays. i hope the one(s) responsible gets punished thats all.

i cant find a reason why i should open myself up or live a mundane life. neither are what i seek. make believe is saddening...so what about love with that big "L"? why not help bring that about? and again im back at cryptodudes. so my idea is that perhaps there is this crazy little thing called love that nags and nags, not to buy crytpides, but to bring that Love about.

i asked arabswag for help and he made it so that sommi has a face. but hes just as stupid as all the other youtube floggers. ok hes smexy and he says wise things like give for free and you will receive. pay when you wish, if you wish. and then i started to think....

we got this new thing in the world: crypto and the banking system is adjusting and making it take over the world. so i look around for the bigger players. i see richard, i see a clever bearded dude who knows how to go old money to crypto and an other nerdy dude who smells like superbrains and then of course several youtubers of which sommi is a bigger one. i remember an old friend who worked for meta and im thinking damn, they miss a chick. i look at bitcoin bitch and go ehhhh nah, not enough divine providence. i look around and what do i see: nada.

i was already making a restart so what ive decided is that i want to be part of the new elite. i called my old jewish friends and made a deal. our orange wearing friend the dalai lama once said on twitter that 2 women will rule the earth. i accepted to be one of them and went to the black forest for my rothes shield. i found it and my granpa came flying by with cherubin playing on harps singing oh roosenbaum, roosenbaum thou art holy. and now musk and i cant be close to each other.

aint life strange...