• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Daily Card Pull

Jaide

Neophyte
Awards
Hella blurry but here's the 3 of pentacles reversed. Makes even less sense to me than the interpretation I looked at.

ufchsfj.jpg

Today I pulled the hanged man upright which is always weird because he's upside down when the card is upright.

EOjm2yC.jpg

The interpretation (which I didn't include a photo of bc it's on two pages) is: a need for direction, for understanding, reaching for those things. Querent may be knowledgeable, but not able to put that knowledge to use.

Oh, I feel that.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
Oh shit. Because I had one of the worst migraines I've had in my life (still do) and completely spaced on what I was looking at! Now I have to see what the 3 means lol
Ahhh, hope you're feeling better now.