• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Danyal Hussein

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So I've yet to see it discussed here but it's been talked about to some degree on Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and a few other occult forums I'm a member of. What do you guys think of the Danyal Hussein case and how he was supposedly influenced by EA Koetting and the BALG group? I signed in to my account there and didn't see any mention of him (probably for legal reasons) but I'd like to pick WF's brain on this wild and tragic case. For those who are unaware, here is an article discussing the case:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you would prefer not to read about it and would rather watch/listen to a short explanation, here is a video a little over 7 min explaining the case:

How does WF feel about this? Some say it may start a modern day Satanic Panic, but I doubt it. It's been many weeks since the murders of those two sisters and I have yet to see any evidence of a new Satanic Panic.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Looking at the story, and the items recovered from his residence, what comes to mind is someone who lusted for the aesthetics, and a strong desire for fanciful outcomes, with minimal actual occult knowledge/understanding. I hope to god WF is never blamed for something like this and it would be our duty to ensure those who display these types of traits be corrected or removed.

As much as I hate BALG, and EAK, I would think they wouldn't have encouraged this type of nonsense either... I mean, they are... fanciful... for a lack of a better term, but they aren't this delusional surely. What's the real connection with BALG? Didn't see it mentioned in either the video or the article... But I wouldn't jump to blame them. This looks like a mentally ill, delusional, murderer who fell down a occult path rather than being lead down one...

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
BALG are bunch of aholes, "how to BALG", goes out and kills 2 people, i say fuck me, this makes US all look bad really. Let them suck my nuts, especially that EA. Sorry i just hate EA and the BALG joke.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lots of triggerwords in that article. Reminds me of david myatt, who supposedly was part of/leader of o9a and nazi and moslim extremist. To me as a moslim its the wyrdest combination and it seems the anti terrorism group where hussein was sent, has similar idea's.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I think in my opinion that he went after "The Grand grimorie", or "Grimorium verum" for that ritual. That's what i believe, i mean look at the paper the way he writes his demands and name with blood.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So they are attacking balg now. Not the first site they are trying to take down i have to say. Not that i like balg per se, but freedom of spiritual expression should imo be part of life and the internet.
Spyops run rampant these days.

I dont think the pact was real. In all my encounters with lucifuge, he never had the smell of bloodlust. He actually kept me safe from making spiritual mistakes and rather has normal acts in life as payments instead of this crap they are trying to sell to the public.
Lucifuge is also not king, but prime minister.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
So they are attacking balg now. Not the first site they are trying to take down i have to say. Not that i like balg per se, but freedom of spiritual expression should imo be part of life and the internet.

I dont think the pact was real. In all my encounters with lucifuge, he never had the smell of bloodlust. He actually kept me safe from making spiritual mistakes and rather has normal acts in life as payments instead of this crap they are trying to sell to the public.
Yes i thought so too, he is a prime minister right? Not a King?

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Did you see the forum? The activity on the forum?

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Looking at the story, and the items recovered from his residence, what comes to mind is someone who lusted for the aesthetics, and a strong desire for fanciful outcomes, with minimal actual occult knowledge/understanding. I hope to god WF is never blamed for something like this and it would be our duty to ensure those who display these types of traits be corrected or removed.

As much as I hate BALG, and EAK, I would think they wouldn't have encouraged this type of nonsense either... I mean, they are... fanciful... for a lack of a better term, but they aren't this delusional surely. What's the real connection with BALG? Didn't see it mentioned in either the video or the article... But I wouldn't jump to blame them. This looks like a mentally ill, delusional, murderer who fell down a occult path rather than being lead down one...
Sincerely, I think that they have they have some guilt to some point. Talking, discussing about killing people, even if it's not in a serious way, like a joke or something or like something "maybe I would do this or maybe I wouldn't to gain power" or "maybe I would have done this for x, y, z" I think it can inspire others to act and maybe people like Danyal Hussein get exposed to such things and actually act. Some people get excited when they see their idols or such figures mention different things and try to emulate them because they make taboo (killing, sacrificing, etc.) things look cool. When you are an influencer, it is wise to think that what you mention can also influence the things in a negative way and also it can influence others in a negative way.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No, but u know mass manipulation when i see it and i know how spyops work.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No, but u know mass manipulation when i see it and i know how spyops work.
On that forum were posts about human sacrifice. The moderator of that forum shared a link at some point to a video of mayan human sacrifice where the heart of the sacrificed is extracted

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ah ok. Yeah well, ive been on the dark web so i dont get shocked easily. The thing is posting something online doesn't make it real. It just shows more of human's animus/anima. Sadly that's the whole idea of the bigger spyops.

And the way you mention lucifuge as having something attached to him, sadly enough confirms my suspicion that it has become more then just a human problem.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
And the way you mention lucifuge as having something attached to him, sadly enough confirms my suspicion that it has become more then just a human problem.
As The God-King mentioned to me once, would you like to elaborate more? I can mention more, but some things are meant to be kept silent.