• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Danyal Hussein

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I will thank you again, Lady_Eva, but I want to show the negative and positive.

Lady_Eva

Neophyte
Reaction score
Why shouldn't I or others believe that you were collaborating with Danyal Hussein or supporting him somehow?

Of the many false assertions and reaches in your post, this one is utterly beyond the pale. Are you accusing me of being a murderer?

Lady_Eva

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hold on a minute.

In amongst the tasteless joking and the fabrications, you’ve just basically accused another magician of murder, pinning this on a post I made years ago about how cartel killings closely resemble ancient sacrifices, a post which had NO images, NO embedded video, and which even had an additional layer to click through, with a warning, to access the link - a level of protection greater than you'll find on most mainstream news sites when they report on murders.

What then is your purpose in posting here "Santa Muerte - occultists who work with her" asking members of this forum to disclose to you their experiences working with Santa Muerte, who's the most well-known spirit to be venerated by the cartels?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are you perchance doing a little entrapment, or just trying to nose out anyone you can accuse later on?

Make no mistake: witch hunts get started when someone within a community begins to get addicted to the rush of denouncing others in that community, for approval and personal gratification, and when nothing real materialises, they often begin to fabricate “proof.”

If you're genuinely not aware of this Ang3l, which I hope is the case, I ask you to bear it in mind.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Ang3l, that's a really bold accusation for someone without any hard evidence. I really hope things don't end up escalating here, y'all. This is getting a little harsh for a thing that I doubt any of us would've wanted to happen.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Are you accusing me of being a murderer?
I didn't mention something like "Lady_Eva is a murderer". I asked something like "why shouldn't I (or others) think that you had something to do with Danyal Hussein?", knowing the circumstance/s and I left space so that you can argument/explain why I or others should consider otherwise.
I don't think it matters too much that the post in which that link (of which I don't want to mention anymore) was shared, it didn't had his content displayed on the forum, since others had the option to get to its content.

a level of protection greater than you'll find on most mainstream news sites when they report on murders.
I think displaying such things as a practice, knowing the circumstances, context is more worrying than protecting sensitive people to graphic violence.
fabricate “proof.”
I didn't make any false photos or things like this. I don't think I fabricated "proof".

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
who's the most well-known spirit to be venerated by the cartels?
I don't have connections in real world with any cartel, mexican or gang. Police, prove my innocence. I think to have a link with such things, someone should have a lot of social connections, I personally don't have a lot of social connections - I read books and I study a good portion of my days

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The guy sounds like a looney, IMO Balg feeds into those looney types though, a buncha newbs buying books and practicing dangerous Magic’s and getting messed up.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I asked something like "why shouldn't I (or others) think that you had something to do with Danyal Hussein?", knowing the circumstance/s and I left space so that you can argument/explain why I or others should consider otherwise.
You can think what you want. People aren't guilty of something just because you imagined it so. And they definitely are under no obligation to prove to you that they aren't who you think they are. If Eva was leginitmately connected with Danyal in any criminal way, the UK police would have brought her in for questioning. Do you somehow think you're going to Sherlock Eva into prison?

How we we know you're not connected to Danyal...? Or worse a pedophile.

I didn't make any false photos or things like this. I don't think I fabricated "proof".
You certainly didn't provide any either.

I don't have connections in real world with any cartel, mexican or gang. Police, prove my innocence. I think to have a link with such things, someone should have a lot of social connections, I personally don't have a lot of social connections - I read books and I study a good portion of my days
That's not the point. You accuse Eva/BALG of being involved in Danyal's double homicide based off the fact that there was a thread posted about mayan human sacrifice on BALG. What Eva is asking you then, is how you feel about the thread about Santa Muerte being posted on WF, which as she shows, many cartel killings are predicated/inspired by. Does WF/the author of the SM thread on WF then become responsible for those cartel killings? If not, how is that different from the Danyal/Mayan sacrifice scenario?

Still to joke about such things after two people died?
EA may be a piece of shit, doesn't mean everyone at BALG is.

Also, I want to mention that ArtisMagistra, who used to post on WizardForums, when he made an account on the balg forum, soon he was banned for like 1000 years just for being him! Should others on the forum ban you just for being Lady_Eva?
Piss off with your Artis erotica, that has nothing to do with this.

I was sickened and horrified too when I found out he was a member of the balg forum and also remembering that on the forum, the moderator (which should be an example for others on the forum in terms of behaviour in posts) shared a link to a mayan human sacrifice ritual in which the heart of the sacrifice is extracted and that it corresponds with the time frame/interval in which Danyal Hussein, a double murderer, was active on the forum. I was also sickened and horrified when I remembered that you are from UK, knowing that Danyal Hussein lives in UK too and also knowing that in UK got arrested in the previous years others which were identified as being dangerous people from a group called ONA and also knowing that on the balg forum were/are some shady members which also are from UK. Why shouldn't I or others believe that you were collaborating with Danyal Hussein or supporting him somehow?
Oh what a drama queen. Come on now, there are plenty of murderers on plenty of sites. You wouldn't know if someone from WF was a murderer, or any other forum you visit. If someone who was a part of WF, went and killed someone in the name of Santa Muerte, would you then be "sickened and horrified" at WF? Would you then accuse me (or whoever posted the SM thread) of being involved with the murder?

You seem to have some double standards.

Maybe because you don't know/didn't know all the details?
What do you know about the details, pray tell.

Lady_Eva

Neophyte
Reaction score
I didn't mention something like "Lady_Eva is a murderer". I asked something like "why shouldn't I (or others) think that you had something to do with Danyal Hussein?", knowing the circumstance/s and I left space so that you can argument/explain why I or others should consider otherwise.

It is precisely this kind of inflammatory rhetoric which causes real-life harm: you have accused me of somehow being party to murder, on the basis I was active on a forum, for fuck’s sake. This the stuff of which Orwellian nightmares are made, and which pogroms, persecutions, and witch-hunts thrive on.

This guy has been investigated by the British police, he seems to have been a total weirdo, alienated and messed up, and I doubt he had any real friends in any area of his life. There is certainly no evidence he was active as a part of the BALG forum beyond his 25 posts, which were asking for help with love spells, and talking about orbs & fairies. The first time he was drawn to my attention was the news report recently, but I can no more “prove“ that than I can “prove“ I didn't kill JFK & sink the Titanic.

Can you just step back for a moment, and actually check out what you just said? Like, take a reality check?

If you can’t see that you’re not the good guy here, that you’re not some servant of truth and justice, then there’s no reaching you. Ffs...

Whatever commmunities you’re in, these witch-hunts, and the ease of bashing out deeply damaging words like this is a game, like you see who’s out of favour and score social credit points by adding your own false claims and bullshit, just harms us all. If anyone thinks they can ignite just a little of that fire, just to take down their enemies, just the people they had a falling-out with, just that person who made them feel bad one time, then have it all go away again afterwards, they've evidently never picked up a single history book in their lives.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It is precisely this kind of inflammatory rhetoric which causes real-life harm: you have accused me of somehow being party to murder, on the basis I was active on a forum, for fuck’s sake. This the stuff of which Orwellian nightmares are made, and which pogroms, persecutions, and witch-hunts thrive on.

This guy has been investigated by the British police, he seems to have been a total weirdo, alienated and messed up, and I doubt he had any real friends in any area of his life. There is certainly no evidence he was active as a part of the BALG forum beyond his 25 posts, which were asking for help with love spells, and talking about orbs & fairies. The first time he was drawn to my attention was the news report recently, but I can no more “prove“ that than I can “prove“ I didn't kill JFK & sink the Titanic.

Can you just step back for a moment, and actually check out what you just said? Like, take a reality check?

If you can’t see that you’re not the good guy here, that you’re not some servant of truth and justice, then there’s no reaching you. Ffs...

Whatever commmunities you’re in, these witch-hunts, and the ease of bashing out deeply damaging words like this is a game, like you see who’s out of favour and score social credit points by adding your own false claims and bullshit, just harms us all. If anyone thinks they can ignite just a little of that fire, just to take down their enemies, just the people they had a falling-out with, just that person who made them feel bad one time, then have it all go away again afterwards, they've evidently never picked up a single history book in their lives.
Try not to let it get to you. If you're a somebody online, there's always going to be haters, there's always going to be people wanting to bring you down, to make you feel bad, to make you feel guilty and hurt. And that's on the best of days. When something like this happens that brings in negative attention from mainstream media, you pretty much gotta resign yourself to receive some hate and abuse. There's gonna be plenty of people, some legitimately upset by the murders, some just angry inside and looking for someone to vent that anger towards, and some maybe just long time haters waiting for you to "slip up" or have some blemish that they can attack.

It's part of being... well... I wouldn't call any of us famous... but "known", let's say.

You've said your piece, and this guy clearly isn't bringing anything new to the discussion, asking legitimate questions, or providing constructive criticism, so it would serve your own mental wellbeing to ignore until someone actually worth a response comes along.

We aren't better than you, our judgement should have no effect on your real life, so if you're truly not guilty of anything, feel free to ignore the baseless accusations and attacks. Of course if the attacks ever became too personal, vulgar, or violent, there'd be cause for me to intervene, but beyond that, like I said, don't take it too much to heart.

Lady_Eva

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not, I just wanted to say what the actual fuck... people have no idea what a paradise this is for magicians compared to the past, where just being rumoured to do magick was a death sentence (and still is in some parts of the world) and if the community goes too hard into denouncing and accusing others, baselessly, of really serious stuff when there's no reason for it, that has always been the precursor to some really bad shit, because it's fucking addictive to be the one calling others out and looking great by comparison. There's no time in human history that kind of shit ended well.

I have this in my BALG profile because I think it's so important:

“The short-term dopamine-driven feedback loops that we have created are destroying how society works.”
Source:

Might not be a bad idea for you WF folks to work on some wards or something, maybe a Patron spirit, to keep would-be nutters away? I've always supported the idea of many forums existing for magicians, all having their own unique style, so sincerely hope you guys can avoid any similar nightmares.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah I'm not, I just wanted to say what the actual fuck... people have no idea what a paradise this is for magicians compared to the past, where just being rumoured to do magick was a death sentence (and still is in some parts of the world) and if the community goes too hard into denouncing and accusing others, baselessly, of really serious stuff when there's no reason for it, that has always been the precursor to some really bad shit, because it's fucking addictive to be the one calling others out and looking great by comparison. There's no time in human history that kind of shit ended well.

I have this in my BALG profile because I think it's so important:

“The short-term dopamine-driven feedback loops that we have created are destroying how society works.”
Source:
I agree.

Might not be a bad idea for you WF folks to work on some wards or something, maybe a Patron spirit, to keep would-be nutters away? I've always supported the idea of many forums existing for magicians, all having their own unique style, so sincerely hope you guys can avoid any similar nightmares.
I already have, and I know other loyal WF members have done the same. For most of us, the wounds of WFs destruction are still fresh. Even if I stood alone, I would never let anything like that happen to WF while it is in my custody. Thankfully, I am not alone.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The guy sounds like a looney, IMO Balg feeds into those looney types though, a buncha newbs buying books and practicing dangerous Magic’s and getting messed up.
Am I a looney or who is? 😂 Like looney toons or what? Can you argument?

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
People aren't guilty of something just because you imagined it so
I didn't mention she is guilty of colaborating with that person. After observing different things, situations, etc., people shouldn't question different things?
the UK police would have brought her in for questioning.
Have you seen this happening or not happening?

Do you somehow think you're going to Sherlock Eva into prison?
No. I want to bring some light to the situation, untangle the situation. Some might consider that I do more harm and that's their opinion - not mine.

How we we know you're not connected to Danyal...? Or worse a pedophile.
One of the reasons why I can't be a pedophile is that I am too young. You mean why I am not connected to a pedophile? I don't know, maybe someday, while walking on the street I walked besides one, without me even knowing.
One of the reasons why I can't be connected to Danyal Hussein is that I am not from UK, I didn't type any private messages to him, etc.
Also what's with "Artis erotica"? The thing with piss is a fetish? The fact that I mentioned about that hallucinatory reason why that forum member got banned can show the bully side, since she mentioned of a zero tolerance policy for threats, abuse or glorifying violence.
Come on now, there are plenty of murderers on plenty of sites.
Ok, then IF it's how you mentioned, I, you or anyone shouldn't be careful/more careful?
If someone who was a part of WF, went and killed someone in the name of Santa Muerte, would you then be "sickened and horrified" at WF?
Maybe I would.
Would you then accuse me (or whoever posted the SM thread) of being involved with the murder?
If you would have made a thread in which you (being a moderator and having authority over members on the forum/being an authoritive figure on the forum) shared a link in which a human sacrifice to Santa Muerte is depicted in detail (a video, things like this), I would have probably felt "sickened and horrified" and I would be like "wtf, man, what are you doing? what have you done? maybe you made a mistake and should acknowledge this, be responsible for what you did, maybe not be anymore a moderator and let another who can do what you were supposed to do (maintain "peace", moderate, you get the idea), if you feel bad, sorry or if your "heart goes out" to the person/people which got murdered". Lady_Eva mentioned first those two terms, (sickened and horrified) in this threads.

You accuse Eva/BALG of being involved in Danyal's double homicide based off the fact that there was a thread posted about mayan human sacrifice on BALG
What do you mean by "being involved in Danyal's double homicide"? Like being there with Danyal and handling him the knife? I don't think that she did this
You certainly didn't provide any either.
Lady_Eva mentioned first "fabricated "proof" " without detailing about the "fabricated "proof" " which is supposed that I made up

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
false claims and bullshit
More exactly what do you consider to be false claims and bullshit? The fact that bullying of other members (older members bullying newer members, popular members bullying less popular members, etc.) is bullshit and a false claim? I don't want to search and make screenshots or things like this. The fact that the man called Danyal Hussein was active on the balg forum in the interval 2018-2020 (not from the start of 2018 to the end of 2020, but you get the idea) and that when that person was arrested, he recently accesed that forum is also a false claim and bullshit? I don't want to search and make screenshots for the troll replies/posts/answers - I wouldn't call this bullshit or false claim. The fact that you had in the status something like "bunny hugger supremacy" I don't think is a false claim or bullshit. To me it doesn't seem funny to have such a status, knowing the fact that you are an authoritive figure on that forum and the circumstances and the things that happened. Why someone would do this?
I don't think it's a false claim or that it's bullshit that other members claimed that sacrifice of others happened (not in a physical way) and that someone random killed murdered two women in a "sacrifice", this attracts question marks. ???
they've evidently never picked up a single history book in their lives.
You are reffering to me or to others or in general? I can say for sure that I've picked up a history book (at least) in my life.
would-be nutters
I don't consider myself being a "would-be nutter", if you reffered to me.
If you're a somebody online, there's always going to be haters
Am I a hater? Really? Do you think I have reasons to feel envious just because she is a moderator and I am not?
there's always going to be people wanting to bring you down, to make you feel bad, to make you feel guilty and hurt.
Dude, really? Did I do this? Are you serious?

you pretty much gotta resign yourself to receive some hate and abuse.
Really? What about the people which got bullied on that forum and pretty much nothing was made on their behalves, if you are mentioning about abuse.
Of course if the attacks ever became too personal, vulgar, or violent, there'd be cause for me to intervene, but beyond that, like I said, don't take it too much to heart.
Really? What I did was an attack?

Ok, I spent some time typing these posts, pretty much that's what I wanted to mention. Maybe we can close the subject.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Oh what a drama queen. Come on now, there are plenty of murderers on plenty of sites. You wouldn't know if someone from WF was a murderer, or any other forum you visit. If someone who was a part of WF, went and killed someone in the name of Santa Muerte, would you then be "sickened and horrified" at WF? Would you then accuse me (or whoever posted the SM thread) of being involved with the murder?
I feel like this point's very similar to the ones about different groups of people, communities, religions, etc. One person's actions doesn't necessarily reflect that of everyone.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah though, why don't we just drop this subject like it's hot. Or at least this current train of dialogue. New people can comment if they want, but imma leave it here.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't mention she is guilty of colaborating with that person. After observing different things, situations, etc., people shouldn't question different things?

Have you seen this happening or not happening?

No. I want to bring some light to the situation, untangle the situation. Some might consider that I do more harm and that's their opinion - not mine.

One of the reasons why I can't be a pedophile is that I am too young. You mean why I am not connected to a pedophile? I don't know, maybe someday, while walking on the street I walked besides one, without me even knowing.
One of the reasons why I can't be connected to Danyal Hussein is that I am not from UK, I didn't type any private messages to him, etc.
Also what's with "Artis erotica"? The thing with piss is a fetish? The fact that I mentioned about that hallucinatory reason why that forum member got banned can show the bully side, since she mentioned of a zero tolerance policy for threats, abuse or glorifying violence.

Ok, then IF it's how you mentioned, I, you or anyone shouldn't be careful/more careful?

Maybe I would.

If you would have made a thread in which you (being a moderator and having authority over members on the forum/being an authoritive figure on the forum) shared a link in which a human sacrifice to Santa Muerte is depicted in detail (a video, things like this), I would have probably felt "sickened and horrified" and I would be like "wtf, man, what are you doing? what have you done? maybe you made a mistake and should acknowledge this, be responsible for what you did, maybe not be anymore a moderator and let another who can do what you were supposed to do (maintain "peace", moderate, you get the idea), if you feel bad, sorry or if your "heart goes out" to the person/people which got murdered". Lady_Eva mentioned first those two terms, (sickened and horrified) in this threads.

What do you mean by "being involved in Danyal's double homicide"? Like being there with Danyal and handling him the knife? I don't think that she did this

Lady_Eva mentioned first "fabricated "proof" " without detailing about the "fabricated "proof" " which is supposed that I made up
Maybe you need to relax and stop the hysterics