• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Danyal Hussein

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
In all actuality some countries already made hatespeech punishable and one can get into prison by typing online.

I for myself find that a de-evolutionary act and a restriction of freedom.

Linking a murder to a site is imo a clear act from the powers that be to gain more power and shut the rest of us up.

If and when one takes this particular event the OP is talking about under a microscope one would notice a lot of illegal spiritual acts. If and when one also knows that in the UK these acts are officially made illegal and therefore punishable as crime, one shoud start to wonder why the BBC is making such claims and who is pulling their strings. If and when one also knows that he was sent to an anti terrorist rehabilitation institute, one should first understand what that institute sees as terrorism, how they work in reprogramming and who is pulling their strings.

Overall people get used, especially people who are vulnerable to certain waves that go around in the mental sphere. Some years ago we had an UK based business going around testing etc. This was the Tavistock institute. I could take it back to mengele too, but that was just the beginning.

So Ang3l, i understand your curiosity, but unravelling this shit on the levels you are typing isn't going to do shit other then you becoming part of it.

Eva, you sadly enough, were just an easy target spyop wise. And there is not much you can do other then be you. The best way to get rid of them now is to let it all flow tru without any personal attachments.

As skull said, being known online has it perks, this is one of them.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Linking a murder to a site is imo a clear act from the powers that be to gain more power and shut the rest of us up.

If and when one takes this particular event the OP is talking about under a microscope one would notice a lot of illegal spiritual acts. If and when one also knows that in the UK these acts are officially made illegal and therefore punishable as crime, one shoud start to wonder why the BBC is making such claims and who is pulling their strings. If and when one also knows that he was sent to an anti terrorist rehabilitation institute, one should first understand what that institute sees as terrorism, how they work in reprogramming and who is pulling their strings.
Y'know, that's just something "The Man" would do. Fucking bitch ass world we live in, smh.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Someone's comment from facebook:

"From what little I have read, this is empirically the case. He advocates it, mentions it multiple times, then hedges it a little by saying he can't "really advocate it" but that the example shows just how "far" some might be willing to go in pursuit of power.

You know, just saying.

He's 100% advocating for it. And far all I know, has done it. Maybe, maybe not, but someone saying these things shouldn't be surprised when someone takes their "mere suggestion," and runs with it.".

I would have taken a picture with the comment and then upload it as a reply to this thread.

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Ang3l, if you want to take him down, just do it.
Everybody who did a bit of research on him has troubles with him for what ever reason.

If you need support ask the universe/your spirits/etc.

Wf is NOT going to start an online fight with an other site. Simple.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think speech needs to be regulated, and it is, all rights are regulated. IMO certain people should be ignored or removed when their clear aim is to do nothing but cause trouble.

having said that I believe Koetting is a business man...and that’s it.

Reaction score
Awards
Just to chime in, I am not sure what all the bashing is about, but Lady_eva made a good point, rumors and envy of others are imo what witch hunts started as. She is absolutely right, and I know her from another place and I stand behind her/alongside her. If someone is asshurt about something in the past, then I dont see why others flock to the other person. Not sure why new members would be made to feel unwelcome.

Reaction score
Awards
So I've yet to see it discussed here but it's been talked about to some degree on Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and a few other occult forums I'm a member of. What do you guys think of the Danyal Hussein case and how he was supposedly influenced by EA Koetting and the BALG group? I signed in to my account there and didn't see any mention of him (probably for legal reasons) but I'd like to pick WF's brain on this wild and tragic case. For those who are unaware, here is an article discussing the case:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you would prefer not to read about it and would rather watch/listen to a short explanation, here is a video a little over 7 min explaining the case:

How does WF feel about this? Some say it may start a modern day Satanic Panic, but I doubt it. It's been many weeks since the murders of those two sisters and I have yet to see any evidence of a new Satanic Panic.
In reference to the original question, I doubt that that site influenced someone to murder, anymore than playing dungeons and dragons would cause you to do the same thing.
That does in fact coiincide with a logical fallacy I believe.

Reaction score
Awards
I also believe this is where curses are a problem. To my knowledge, there is an angel of Gemini who can deflect curses or make them null and void; and a few angel-demons have the same powers. Someone once said a curse is like pulling a trigger on someone. There is no taking it back, and few know how far a curse could go, depending on a curse wording as a spell in general. A love spell can be a curse to someone.
There are countless sites that offer curse, spells, or hoodoo techniques to make life difficult for a person.
However, lets look at this from an exorcism perspective, all other factors must be looked at before deciding a person is truly possessed and in need of an exorcism. Look at all other factors before deciding a curse was the issue.
Quite frankly, how would man be able to decide if it was a curse or not? This would be the problem for the law.
All this said, curses exist everywhere and have been with us from paleolithic times.

Reaction score
Awards
A very dark current is linked to Lucifuge Rofocale. I would say bloodlust is somehow linked to Lucifuge Rofocale.
So I've yet to see it discussed here but it's been talked about to some degree on Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and a few other occult forums I'm a member of. What do you guys think of the Danyal Hussein case and how he was supposedly influenced by EA Koetting and the BALG group? I signed in to my account there and didn't see any mention of him (probably for legal reasons) but I'd like to pick WF's brain on this wild and tragic case. For those who are unaware, here is an article discussing the case:

If you would prefer not to read about it and would rather watch/listen to a short explanation, here is a video a little over 7 min explaining the case:

How does WF feel about this? Some say it may start a modern day Satanic Panic, but I doubt it. It's been many weeks since the murders of those two sisters and I have yet to see any evidence of a new Satanic Panic.
Well, he failed obviously on a condition of the pact he said he made, in not being suspected by the police. Here in the US, we used to have a term for people trying to evade responsibility for their actions, "race card". It is no mystery to any of us that certain fanatical people dont respect women, have demented views regarding life for themselves and others, and are trained in how to take lives. This is no mystery due to any news episodes you look into.
Whether or not this occurred due to posts on a forum, it does not make the site responsible, necessarily. Also, it is no mystery that some people dislike the occult so much they would create problems in order to try to make it cease to exist.
Now, the occult community needs to disengage with such people that are obviously intent and that fanatical. Quite frankly, it also violates one of the four rules of magic, and that the last one.

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
Actually, to some degree, BALG does actually promote killing.

In the grand finale of the OAA, the very last step you have to take to become a Grand Emissary is to perform the ritualistic sacrifice of Abraham. ( you have to kill someone )

Reaction score
Awards
Well, life is an omelette. It could be, that in some cases, where the law here cant get someone, a curse can and does. Not promoting anything about it, jus sayin.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, while the world is still in the business of spiritism in the holy structures, fanatics, book burnings and the like, it can be said that Grimms fairy tales, popularly led to children, could possibly implant ideas in the minds of kids.
Television, music, art, many things glorify violence, as does sports.
The question is who is finger pointing.

Reaction score
Awards
Anyone recall the Parents Music Resource Committee in the 80s going after Heavy Metal bands, while other folks were busy selling guns to Iran and the Contras and bringing cocaine to the streets of the USA.
Funny world we live in. Priorities and all that.
Post automatically merged:

Personally I think it's an overblown issue for most, though my heart goes out to them and their families. I was on balg for four years and contributed to many group rituals, even tried to create a group ritual using demons to find and return the missing or exploited children.
I never was into baneful magic .. but it was there as well as TOM.
So what I think it was was religion sponsored.

Last edited: