• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Demons are Souls too

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Many of us think, that Demons are nothing more than parasites. What if I give you my own Truth, of what these Demons actually are. First, we must look at how we see Demons as. We see Demons as inferior, less powerful, and most of all, ugly creatures from hell. But, what if we are wrong? What if, these Demons are Souls? What if they have feelings, and also she'd Love to us? What if these Demons are not as gruesome as we think? First, let's look at the fact, that we see Demon's as external Beings. Why would you not see internal. Yes... We are Demons our selves, don't believe me, but know it yourself. The Light has Its Darkness, and the Darkness has its Light. What do I mean by me saying this? The Cat down the road is a Demon too. When Souls that do harmful things crossover, they don't go to an eternal damnation. Instead, they become Souls of lower Energy frequencies. Meaning, that they if they so choose, go to a period where these Souls Evolve into Higher Energy frequencies. Meaning, that if these Souls choose to get rid of their sorrows, and surrender to Love, they can become Light Beings. However, remember this, Demons are Light Beings too. They just show you, that they are not powerful by simply playing the game that they are the bad guys, and gals. Let's look at the example of the Left-hand path Witches and Warlocks, most of them Astral Travel to meet Demons, like Kronus do. Let's take Kronus example: when he goes to meet these Lovely Souls, he is not being torment by them. Instead, they give him wisdom to spread to the masses. If these Souls were hateful, they wouldn't allowed Kronus on their primeses. Once again, my own Truth is that we are Demons, and everything that exists too. Therefore, why hate them, when all these Souls just want us to shed Love to them. Those so-called external Demons, are those Souls, who were out here on this Earth when they were alive. In the end, Love conquers all. God is a Demon as well, and He/She Loves us all. God bless you all, and it is ok if you don't believe me. I don't want you to. Instead, go inward, and find your own answers.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Many of us think, that Demons are nothing more than parasites. What if I give you my own Truth, of what these Demons actually are. First, we must look at how we see Demons as. We see Demons as inferior, less powerful, and most of all, ugly creatures from hell. But, what if we are wrong? What if, these Demons are Souls? What if they have feelings, and also she'd Love to us? What if these Demons are not as gruesome as we think? First, let's look at the fact, that we see Demon's as external Beings. Why would you not see internal. Yes... We are Demons our selves, don't believe me, but know it yourself. The Light has Its Darkness, and the Darkness has its Light. What do I mean by me saying this? The Cat down the road is a Demon too. When Souls that do harmful things crossover, they don't go to an eternal damnation. Instead, they become Souls of lower Energy frequencies. Meaning, that they if they so choose, go to a period where these Souls Evolve into Higher Energy frequencies. Meaning, that if these Souls choose to get rid of their sorrows, and surrender to Love, they can become Light Beings. However, remember this, Demons are Light Beings too. They just show you, that they are not powerful by simply playing the game that they are the bad guys, and gals. Let's look at the example of the Left-hand path Witches and Warlocks, most of them Astral Travel to meet Demons, like Kronus do. Let's take Kronus example: when he goes to meet these Lovely Souls, he is not being torment by them. Instead, they give him wisdom to spread to the masses. If these Souls were hateful, they wouldn't allowed Kronus on their primeses. Once again, my own Truth is that we are Demons, and everything that exists too. Therefore, why hate them, when all these Souls just want us to shed Love to them. Those so-called external Demons, are those Souls, who were out here on this Earth when they were alive. In the end, Love conquers all. God is a Demon as well, and He/She Loves us all. God bless you all, and it is ok if you don't believe me. I don't want you to. Instead, go inward, and find your own answers.
Where do you come up with this stuff? More importantly, why do you spread it all over here?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I knew you was going to say something. It was just a matter of time. The Cat down the road says, this comes from Source. Something you don't know. And, like I said, don't believe me, go search within. You only see, one view, but take a closer look at yourself.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
What if, these Demons are Souls?
That is a testable proposition - depending on the definition of soul.

In the ancient Egyptian/Kabbalistic traditions the human has 5 souls. Each of the "human" layers of the light body has its own intelligence. An obvious example is a baby teaching its physical intelligence how to walk.

The light body anchored in humans has transcendental layers beyond the 5.

It seems reasonable that entities on the dark out-breath from the Source should have inbuilt intelligences. Without them the dark entities could not perform their functions of forming the separate parts of manifested Existence. See the concept of tzimtzum

It is common that sending a demon some divine love (light from the heart) is sufficient for the demon to change color and move away

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Steve Savedow has said the same thing, just maybe a tad more coherently. There are links to interviews with Savedow in the book report thread for The Magicians Workbook. His thought is that demons have their own physical bodies in their dimension and by evoking you are essentially ripping their soul into the triangle. It’s an interesting and somewhat scary idea.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Demons are Gods creation...they’re simply another race lower then angels but higher then humans

they hate being summoned by forced via Magic and are prone to get revenge

It’s said King Solomon was a great magician and that’s where we get the Keys of Solomon...there’s a legend saying he had king Asmodeus help build the temple.

also demons do marry and have sex with humans, they existed before humans. Their are Christian, Muslim, and Jewish demons.

do they have souls? Idk, do angels...idk.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It is said that Demons are reflections of ourselves, and that's where the term "we are Demons." comes from.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
We give demons names, forms, and attributes. We call them to work with us towards a purpose. They go out and do whatever they do to make that happen. That to me means that they have a consciousness, motivations, and the ability to manipulate things. Which means that the chances are high that they are indeed “souls” too. That’s even more evident from an animistic perspective where everything has a soul and is alive.

The Abrahamic way of seeing demons is always based on demons being “lower level”, and angels on top. I think it comes down to the beings affinity and fluidity within various densities. “Demons” are more connected to the physical plane and can move easily within it, which is why they’re normally used for material gains of some sort. Angels work within a lighter density which I believe is what allows them to closer to the source of all and can help change things in the astral before it reaches the physical. We’re somewhere in between.

I will say though, the idea of everything being a demon sounds super sus. Sounds like something a demon would try to convince us of 😉

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
The Abrahamic way of seeing demons is always based on demons being “lower level”,
As far as I am aware, this goes back to the Kabbalah. Demons and such are below humans. Angels and such are above humans.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
As far as I am aware, this goes back to the Kabbalah. Demons and such are below humans. Angels and such are above humans.
Yeah could be. Especially with how Kabbalah seems to divide things using the sephiroths, which are either closer to the physical or closer to God.

That’s just always been funny to me though if demons are below humans, then they are wayyyy below angels right? For being all below everything else, they sure as fuck are giving everyone a run for their money.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
We give demons names, forms, and attributes. We call them to work with us towards a purpose. They go out and do whatever they do to make that happen. That to me means that they have a consciousness, motivations, and the ability to manipulate things. Which means that the chances are high that they are indeed “souls” too. That’s even more evident from an animistic perspective where everything has a soul and is alive.

The Abrahamic way of seeing demons is always based on demons being “lower level”, and angels on top. I think it comes down to the beings affinity and fluidity within various densities. “Demons” are more connected to the physical plane and can move easily within it, which is why they’re normally used for material gains of some sort. Angels work within a lighter density which I believe is what allows them to closer to the source of all and can help change things in the astral before it reaches the physical. We’re somewhere in between.

I will say though, the idea of everything being a demon sounds super sus. Sounds like something a demon would try to convince us of 😉
Great concepts! I respect that. Thank you.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

The Kabbalah doesn’t see them as lower..it sees them as a Pre Adamic species

they were here before us

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yup, very sure

unless anyone Here thinks they’re going to run around and do anything to a demon without assistance by another demon, god, God, Angel
I sorta understand what you mean but what about this example; Say I wanted to approach some person that did some really fucked up stuff to me. Say this person was totally unhinged and dangerous. I wouldn’t go approach them alone. I would bring someone in case things got nasty. That doesn’t mean the asshole I’m approaching is above me or more powerful, it merely means that to err on the safe size and for additional protection Im bringing help. Or even doing a business deal with an iffy person. I’m bringing someone just as they probably are. Just because demons aren’t approached at whim without help doesn’t mean they’re above us. We’re just not stupid. Also, demons have their weaknesses just as we do. They require sustenance. They need to feed too. But if all demons were above us, then some of my fellow Paleros wouldn’t be able to create the Nkisi Ndokis or an Nganga “Judía”. I’m sure that there are demons with just as much power as angels but us humans are pretty kick ass.

Honestly I really hate the word demons and angels, like with a passion. They come with connotations and suggestions that are too simple for how complex all the layers are.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if that asshole wasn’t more
I sorta understand what you mean but what about this example; Say I wanted to approach some person that did some really fucked up stuff to me. Say this person was totally unhinged and dangerous. I wouldn’t go approach them alone. I would bring someone in case things got nasty. That doesn’t mean the asshole I’m approaching is above me or more powerful, it merely means that to err on the safe size and for additional protection Im bringing help. Or even doing a business deal with an iffy person. I’m bringing someone just as they probably are. Just because demons aren’t approached at whim without help doesn’t mean they’re above us. We’re just not stupid. Also, demons have their weaknesses just as we do. They require sustenance. They need to feed too. But if all demons were above us, then some of my fellow Paleros wouldn’t be able to create the Nkisi Ndokis or an Nganga “Judía”. I’m sure that there are demons with just as much power as angels but us humans are pretty kick ass.

Honestly I really hate the word demons and angels, like with a passion. They come with connotations and suggestions that are too simple for how complex all the layers are.
if they weren't more powerful why would you need to approach them at all for knowledge, help, power, money?

where do you guys get that you’re higher then demons, we are just another species, we aren’t the highest, many of these spirits look at us as food.

Angels, demons, etc are higher then us as are many species.

btw if you were as high as a demon you’d bring other humans to help you no? why bring angels etc angels aren’t human..angels are way above us

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I’m not saying we’re higher than all lower frequency entities. Just that I believe overlap is more than most think. I’m sure some of these spirits look at us like food as you say.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
I knew you was going to say something. It was just a matter of time. The Cat down the road says, this comes from Source. Something you don't know. And, like I said, don't believe me, go search within. You only see, one view, but take a closer look at yourself.
Angels are the spirits of dogs you’ve loved who died. Don’t believe me? Go look within. You’ll find the answer.

That’s how ridiculous what you said appears to me…

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

This is my view as well. Just because someone or something has more raw power than you, does not mean they are "above" you or "superior".
In this particular case, referring to what I originally quoted, I don't think God "put" or "views" demons as "above" humans.
Even the way Solomon treated the demons of Goetia is clearly as lower beings who are "beneath" us.
We use them for their specific skill sets and powers, but we (generally) do not look up to them or worship them in the way we would a being truly superior to us.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is my view as well. Just because someone or something has more raw power than you, does not mean they are "above" you or "superior".
In this particular case, referring to what I originally quoted, I don't think God "put" or "views" demons as "above" humans.
Even the way Solomon treated the demons of Goetia is clearly as lower beings who are "beneath" us.
We use them for their specific skill sets and powers, but we (generally) do not look up to them or worship them in the way we would a being truly superior to us.
Demons are worshipped though

beside that...look what happened to Solomon once he lost his divine protection, he didn’t look at them lower then humans.

humans are hardly at the apex