• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Demons are Souls too

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I was raised as Christian too, and demons were never spoken about as being "nothing" or "less than". Things like witchcraft were to be avoided because of how dangerous demons are and that you'd be powerless in the face of them.

As far as I'm concerned God is the scariest of them all.

Anyone that creates a universe like this is definitely a sadist, so the people that make it to heaven (if it exists) are probably still fucked.
I like the fact that you said God is even more scarier. That's hilarious, but I get what you are saying. But to me, I see Demons as far more than just Demons now. However, my one and only true Demon that I Love deeply, is God. I know that even if God rips me apart I will still Love that Woman, or Man. God bless you my friend.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I like the fact that you said God is even more scarier. That's hilarious, but I get what you are saying. But to me, I see Demons as far more than just Demons now. However, my one and only true Demon that I Love deeply, is God. I know that even if God rips me apart I will still Love that Woman, or Man. God bless you my friend.
You say you talk to God, why ask us, go ask him.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why are you labeling me a troll...the OP claims he talks to God I'm being sarcastic and asking him why he needs our opinions

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I just wanted to see what is everyone's own truth and input. Of course, I know the answer.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Whatever dude think what you like, you swear that you better than someone just because you know about your Kabalah shit. Good ridden.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Whatever dude think what you like, you swear that you better than someone just because you know about your Kabalah shit. Good ridden.
shouldn't You know my stuff more then me though? 😅

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah right, you didn’t give any truth.
Mider, give it a rest man. I am sure you know a lot, but there's no need to start fights with everyone in every single thread.

The ability to keep an open mind and at times even switch between "truths" can be very helpful in a person's development.
Think of it like walking up a rocky mountain path. There may be times when you make a side step, jump from one rock to another and temporarily walk on another trail entirely.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Mider, give it a rest man. I am sure you know a lot, but there's no need to start fights with everyone in every single thread.

The ability to keep an open mind and at times even switch between "truths" can be very helpful in a person's development.
Think of it like walking up a rocky mountain path. There may be times when you make a side step, jump from one rock to another and temporarily walk on another trail entirely.
Sorry man but if people listen to bs like that they’re gonna really ruin their travel....if people want to listen to him, cool, I don’t have to. I’ve been here longer then most of you

also I don’t try n start fights, but as much as I like most of you I’m not here to be liked.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

But if that’s what you wants I’ll keep my opinion to myself from now on.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
But if that’s what you wants I’ll keep my opinion to myself from now on.
No need for that. It's just that you can come across harsh and (dare i say it..) pedantic sometimes. Maybe because you know so much and have been here longer than any of us.
Peace ✌️