• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Do the Dark and Light paths join?

Modesuas

Neophyte
Reaction score
From my personal experience Dark & Light require each other and each wants you on their sphere of influence, for a number of years I had Asmodeus in my life but the relationship soured to the point when he comes through now I ignore him but I miss him, the light class him as evil dark and the likes of Hekate as good dark, Quan Yin of the light was one I spoke to who warned against the evil but the dark has such an intoxicating strength and that slowly devours me hello old friend, the light is full of unconditional love so bright that it still cannot blind.
There seems to be the inbetween energies that nature resides in that some might say is balance most of us reside in this place through our vibration and can easily touch either spectrum.
Again personally speaking I try and balance my path as that's where I function best but ultimately the divine the all that is is the one with the highest vibration and Satan who is without light but thats just a side an aspect of lucifer who comes from the light and can still radiate it when required as did Asmodeus
Asmodeus showed me more warmth than Quan Yin so whats that all about, I guess we need both.
This how I try and understand it all

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
From my personal experience Dark & Light require each other and each wants you on their sphere of influence, for a number of years I had Asmodeus in my life but the relationship soured to the point when he comes through now I ignore him but I miss him, the light class him as evil dark and the likes of Hekate as good dark, Quan Yin of the light was one I spoke to who warned against the evil but the dark has such an intoxicating strength and that slowly devours me hello old friend, the light is full of unconditional love so bright that it still cannot blind.
There seems to be the inbetween energies that nature resides in that some might say is balance most of us reside in this place through our vibration and can easily touch either spectrum.
Again personally speaking I try and balance my path as that's where I function best but ultimately the divine the all that is is the one with the highest vibration and Satan who is without light but thats just a side an aspect of lucifer who comes from the light and can still radiate it when required as did Asmodeus
Asmodeus showed me more warmth than Quan Yin so whats that all about, I guess we need both.
This how I try and understand it all
Asmodeus is unfettered passion whereas Quan Yin is love tempered with wisdom. I think it's important to note that conversations of light & dark, left & right, must pay attention to not only to vocabulary, but also paradigm. It is easy enough to error because the translators failed to convey sufficient cultural or ideological context to concepts being presented and so much more dangerous when pursuing lines of inquiry across varying paradigms.
Case in point, both Quan Yin and Mother Teresa are canonized as epitomes of compassion, yet would they agree on the value of suffering in the furtherance of compassion? Would we, as men and women of spiritual aptitude agree with both or either of them?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
sorry to bump in the conversation, but in my humble opinion the compassion should be generous.
when pursuing lines of inquiry across varying paradigms, as you say, one can never be sure of concepts being alive or a mental construct.
still in my paradigm it can never be me who decides the value or during of the suffering involved.
however, the combination of acts in this life and the aptitude in the spiritual world shoud be treated as a natural occurance and be judged accordingly.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
how did you conclude that the concepts suggested in the term "Electricities" is the same as the phenomena of electricity spoken of in Chemistry and Physics?
I did not.

why do you characterize Quantum Mechanics as only dealing with electricity when quantum mech is most accurately described as the interplay of subatomic particles and their relationship to space and time?
I had a look at the 5 electricities and could only find QM interacting with the densest. You may find it helpful to regard the 5 electricities as much more profound than physical world electricity

what does any of this have to do with the difference between LHP work ( which, from the video, I gather to be dealing with the aspects of life that are dirty, dark, dangerous,
The 5 electricities exist at a much more profound level than human endeavors on the LHP. The presence/absence of the electricities allow detection of artificial/fake experiences imposed by adverse entities. Thus it is possible to distinguish the Real from the Unreal

no alliteration to the alien concepts incapable of integrating into universe known in Kabballah as Qlipphoth

It is a high level map and does not deal with the unbalanced creations of manifested entities.

It seems that karmic obligation and/or altered thoughts draw some humans to experience the Qliphoth feeders

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
"I had a look at the 5 electricities and could only find QM interacting with the densest. You may find it helpful to regard the 5 electricities as much more profound than physical world electricity..."

So my difficulty here is that there are assertions without proofs or explanations. Hindu derived cosmology is far from universal and the language even less so.
If you want to introduce it into the conversation, particularly if it's germane to the conversation it's your prerogative and I celebrate your acumen and versatility, but explain it. Most would bite their tongues hoping to figure out what you mean before they acknowledge there's something they don't know.
Case in point, you keep using the term "5 Electricities" but nowhere are they described. Things around them are described, like Tamas and Citta, but even these words have English equivalents so why not just use them?
And I get it if the concepts don't lend themselves well outside of a Sanskrit perspective. It's precisely the reason I couched my contributions to the conversation in terms of physics and Qabbalah and not Vodou and Fa. I wanted my points to heard and understood.
I respect your perspective, experience, and knowledge surly you are capable of articulating your points in a language or from a perspective everyone can follow along with.
For example, you say qm interaction with the grossest expressions of the 5 electricities. Can you provide an example of these electricities interacting with subatomic particles?

Modesuas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Asmodeus is unfettered passion whereas Quan Yin is love tempered with wisdom. I think it's important to note that conversations of light & dark, left & right, must pay attention to not only to vocabulary, but also paradigm. It is easy enough to error because the translators failed to convey sufficient cultural or ideological context to concepts being presented and so much more dangerous when pursuing lines of inquiry across varying paradigms.
Case in point, both Quan Yin and Mother Teresa are canonized as epitomes of compassion, yet would they agree on the value of suffering in the furtherance of compassion? Would we, as men and women of spiritual aptitude agree with both or either of them?
What you write is true Im aware of both ladies suffering and the L& R paths Im not always very great at writing the academic way but my experiences are 100% real, Ile go into a little more detail.
Around 7 years ago my companion spoke some words which were found on a platform sadly now gone as we search but deleted, the word called out to Asmodeus , he thought it was just a joke or not really real, the next I new was this voice not my partners speaking to me.
He started out very friendly winning me over so a trust was built up,, Im quite a light hearted person but I also have another side which he helped me regain and although my intense darkness is gone now so is my reiki filled light mind set, my partner is a channel which can not be closed and at the moment controled by the dark but only becomes active when a strong drink preferably when whiskey is taken, there was a time Asmodeus was bound from speaking by the light because of his destructive force on my partner, he was muted and that was bizarre to see , for some reason I had power over the channel and I had to chant words Asmodeus him self wrote.
The channel for right or wrong good or bad and better or worse cannot be closed.
Quan Yin was involved in muting Asmodeus but he had me and I was weak caved in and allowed him back into my like because of his strong Lust and when he begain to leave it was like a death he done this to me so many times Quan Yin even cured my partner of his alcohol addiction within a couple of days trust me it happened but the condition was he could never drink again ,we thought that now there would be control but once a person has a problem with drink you cannot you have to abstain which then fecked it up I qas told by a light adversary but she would not help again which she hasn't.
Satan came through twice, the father of Asmodeus he told me and a very scary being totaly absent of light.
So I suppose my relationship with Asmodeus started to wilt when I refused to worship him, I mean you don't worship a friend and personally I only ever worshipped Hekate but now I refuse to worship any god, I did meet a couple of other gods but the lines feel severed and no doubt my reputation is in tatters but I don't really care I have my life back mostly that is.
I have a demi god in my life and the agreement was all I want is a friendship thats all but thats another story for another day so ye its been a roller coaster ride, Asmodeus deals in all Lust matters and out right refused to deviate from Lust so when I read all these so called descriptions of the demonic gods I wonder how much is true, talk about a spanner in the works.
I no longer trust the gods ! none of them

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What you write is true Im aware of both ladies suffering and the L& R paths Im not always very great at writing the academic way but my experiences are 100% real, Ile go into a little more detail.
Around 7 years ago my companion spoke some words which were found on a platform sadly now gone as we search but deleted, the word called out to Asmodeus , he thought it was just a joke or not really real, the next I new was this voice not my partners speaking to me.
He started out very friendly winning me over so a trust was built up,, Im quite a light hearted person but I also have another side which he helped me regain and although my intense darkness is gone now so is my reiki filled light mind set, my partner is a channel which can not be closed and at the moment controled by the dark but only becomes active when a strong drink preferably when whiskey is taken, there was a time Asmodeus was bound from speaking by the light because of his destructive force on my partner, he was muted and that was bizarre to see , for some reason I had power over the channel and I had to chant words Asmodeus him self wrote.
The channel for right or wrong good or bad and better or worse cannot be closed.
Quan Yin was involved in muting Asmodeus but he had me and I was weak caved in and allowed him back into my like because of his strong Lust and when he begain to leave it was like a death he done this to me so many times Quan Yin even cured my partner of his alcohol addiction within a couple of days trust me it happened but the condition was he could never drink again ,we thought that now there would be control but once a person has a problem with drink you cannot you have to abstain which then fecked it up I qas told by a light adversary but she would not help again which she hasn't.
Satan came through twice, the father of Asmodeus he told me and a very scary being totaly absent of light.
So I suppose my relationship with Asmodeus started to wilt when I refused to worship him, I mean you don't worship a friend and personally I only ever worshipped Hekate but now I refuse to worship any god, I did meet a couple of other gods but the lines feel severed and no doubt my reputation is in tatters but I don't really care I have my life back mostly that is.
I have a demi god in my life and the agreement was all I want is a friendship thats all but thats another story for another day so ye its been a roller coaster ride, Asmodeus deals in all Lust matters and out right refused to deviate from Lust so when I read all these so called descriptions of the demonic gods I wonder how much is true, talk about a spanner in the works.
I no longer trust the gods ! none of them
Do you have any innate spirits or divinities? According to the Yewevodou understanding of cosmology there are spirits or divinities innate to each individual. If these spirits are kept healthy and robust they can protect us from spiritual depredations and even facilitate greater works within the confines of our purpose & destiny. When neglected, they can become blocked from, incapable of, or unwilling to help us depending on the innate relationship between the person and the spirit and the spirit's temperament.
I mention this because your story is a cautionary one and while you may be satisfied with your outcomes, endings as happy as yours are rare. Thank you for sharing.