• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Do you think the magic needs philosophy?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It seems that your reality is much simpler than what I experience
Angels just seem to me interested in ruling men, they’re overly involved in human affairs,
while other being live in their own world.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Angels just seem to me interested in ruling men

I had wondered if angels had any other functions but it seems that humans really are the center of Creation.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I had wondered if angels had any other functions but it seems that humans really are the center of Creation.
In Judaism from my knowledge every nation has an angel ruling over them & when people pray to god they’re basically praying to the angels.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
"from Greek angelos ‘messenger’"

When the messengers arrived at Sodom they needed a place to stay and some food to eat - and locals turned up wanting sex with them.

On the other hand the Hindu term "deva" meaning "shining being" is commonly thought to refer to entities that do not need physical food.

Thus the nature spirits (the army of the voice) are commanded by devas including landscape angels/devas

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Landscape devas are easy to feel by sweeping the eyesight across the horizon.

Nature spirits will often come to watch a human that is being quiet in a woodland. It is easy to feel when one is watching.

every nation has an angel ruling over them

Many years ago I flew by night across Asia to Europe. For some reason I could see quite a few of the national devas and distinguish some of their characteristics. For example the national angel of India is very refined but not paying too much attention to its humans

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
"from Greek angelos ‘messenger’"

Many years ago I flew by night across Asia to Europe. For some reason I could see quite a few of the national devas and distinguish some of their characteristics. For example the national angel of India is very refined but not paying too much attention to its humans
Malah angel in Hebrew is also a messenger.

frankly, I’m more interested in the here & now & in the physical world

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I want power & I want it now.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’d like power over my immediate & far physical environment

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I’d like power over my immediate & far physical environment
For this I think you'll need to expose yourself.
Unless you're referring to moving objects around yourself, which I think is not really possible.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
For this I think you'll need to expose yourself.
Unless you're referring to moving objects around yourself, which I think is not really possible.
My family & friends know I’m a witch. I’m always seeking new powers.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
From the bit I know the Greeks understood God via philosophy and the Jews learned a lot from them. To this day there is a big Greek influence on modern thought, religion, and government

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
By some accounts the Greeks were taught their philosophy by an amphibian and his companions.

"in the first year after the flood appeared an animal endowed with human reason, named Oannes, who rose from out of the Erythian Sea, at the point where it borders Babylonia. ...He passed the day in the midst of men without taking food; he taught them the use of letters, sciences and arts of all kinds. He taught them to construct cities, to found temples, to compile laws, and explained to them the principles of geometrical knowledge. He made them distinguish the seeds of the earth, and showed them how to collect the fruits; in short he instructed them in everything which could tend to soften human manners and humanize their laws. From that time nothing material has been added by way of improvement to his instructions. And when the sun set, this being Oannes, retired again into the sea, for he was amphibious."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A friend saw one of these amphibians while walking on a deserted local beach - rising out of the water and looking straight at her, then descending into the water and not reappearing. I asked if the man looked repulsive (a common translation of Annedotus). She said he did and then recognised an image of a statue of An that I showed her.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
A friend saw one of these amphibians while walking on a deserted local beach - rising out of the water and looking straight at her, then descending into the water and not reappearing. I asked if the man looked repulsive (a common translation of Annedotus). She said he did and then recognised an image of a statue of An that I showed her.
How does this help us achieve power?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
How does this help us achieve power?
My own view is that humans that cannot control their desires and thoughts should have no power in society.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Im not jumping into the queste of finding power, but what roma says seems reasonable until a friend of mine figured how to throw emotion bombs. Women are overall more sensitive to these and it should be a warning when emotions totally make no sense, but one still has them. I grew my skills in a familysetting, so to me power would be a man with clearer sight and the patience to listen to nonsensical weeping and the care to change something in his acting. Strangely enough it works and the argument left the building. Just like the fake emotions.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I grew my skills in a familysetting, so to me power would be a man with clearer sight and the patience to listen to nonsensical weeping and the care to change something in his acting. Strangely enough it works and the argument left the building. Just like the fake emotions.
I prayed at a mosque for a time but didn’t like how some people judge you. Religious, be it jews, christians or muslims, in my life are very judgmental & everyone needs to dance to their tune.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
People judge, always. But i get your drift. I mostly get angry because they sell their translations as struth, while if they would think and remember, theyd know islam before 911 is something else then we have now.

So, i do underground islam and work with the berhatiah, like they all do, but wont tell you.

At the same time, im very aware of the oppressiveness of the western culture i live in. Mostly nonbelievers who dont care for certain spiritual structures and talk down on non whites or religious people. Which in my area is almost the same thing.

I understand why these people dont want me. The pro is that due to religion, some of them took the effort to get to know me, and found i got fun occult skill in the i love my husband area. (i make their eyes twinkle and their hearts flow)

Sometimes people just forget that the outside isnt always what it looks like. The idea for covering was that, but what do we know, noone cares we just cover.

So i gave up on all of that and started my own private travels. As if every christian would be a pope, nah mosques are for community meetings. Not like a church is housing god and you have to go there to meet him under the guidance of a priest.

since the internet like minded people worldwide are mixing by connecting openly and that brings a diversity of new input. But im well aware of how things are being played, but its tiresome. Like being the ball in a pinball machine, boingg racism, boinggg sexism, boingg slavery, boingg fucking again a spyop, etc.

Everynow and then though i meet likeminded godmen and then its fun. Im totally having a day, when i read in the news the the norwegian crownprincess has a nigerian prince as lover and he touches pussy and dick for money as shaman. And they fucking let him in public openly with royals!!!!

If thats not gods joke, idk.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Everynow and then though i meet likeminded godmen and then its fun. Im totally having a day, when i read in the news the the norwegian crownprincess has a nigerian prince as lover and he touches pussy and dick for money as shaman. And they fucking let him in public openly with royals!!!!

If thats not gods joke, idk.
I get what you're saying & can relate. People want to be seen as righteous by other people.