• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Does anyone has experiences of Channeling?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Not to be sarcastic, but I did, and it is great, and all I had to do was to get on my knees and ask, and talk to God. But, I am not here to convince you. You have to find out for yourself somehow, and find ways of tapping to whatever names.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Also, I'm not trying to be better than anybody else. At the end of the day, we are here to find our own truth. We each have special gifts. Therefore, I have mine, and there's nothing wrong with me putting my 2% here. I'm just sharing not brainwashing people.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sir nobody just gets in their knees and just talks to God...it’s a very little kn9wn fact that the prophets in the Bible went to school and entered a meditative trance

second it likely takes several lifetimes to tap into what we call God in ourselves...let me just say it bud, this ain’t it

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Also, I'm not trying to be better than anybody else. At the end of the day, we are here to find our own truth. We each have special gifts. Therefore, I have mine, and there's nothing wrong with me putting my 2% here. I'm just sharing not brainwashing people.
Better question...if you are already at such a high stage

why don’t you share with us your teachings, tell us how to channel the universe or share with us what the universe has taught you.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well, maybe you are right on some point in the sense, that people go into trance. In the begining, a real close friend of mine from the past, told me about Astral Projection. At the time, I had no clue what that was. Until, my friend taught me how to do it. One night, I laid on my back and closed my eyes. All of a sudden, I felt this strong vibration, that was unbelievable. Even though, I did not leave my body through out those times. I would feel as if I was losing control of my body, and I would have this incredible strength. No, not like superman, but something really strange, I can't explain it. I started to hear a voice at one point, and then I did not hear it again. It wasn't til I went to prison that that voice came back when I asked God for clarity and answers. One night, that voice came back, and since than, that voice stood with me til this very day. Verbally, this voice changes mine so that I can detect His/Her presence. I also can see with my Third Eye, mind blowing appearances of that same voice. So yeah, I guess that one event that happened in the past, has something to do with this. Sorry, if I'm frustrating you with all this.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to know, if there are others who have channeled Spirits or Entities? I will start with myself. Until this day, I have been Channeling The Universe. Yes, The Universe does speak. It is very hard to describe, how it is that I am Channeling The Ultimate Source. But, it is more like The Universe is speaking from within me, and not like an Entity entered my body. I am also aware when He/She speaks. The Universe communicate with me Telepathically, and verbally. It's like we are One sharing the same body. It is fascinating when we speak to each other. Has any of you had this phenomena happened to you? If so how is it like? Thank you

The amount of red flags you hit with each post of yours I read is something I find to be unsettling. I do have experience with channeling, though nothing so absurd as what you have just claimed. Have you assessed your mental health lately? Serious question.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The amount of red flags you hit with each post of yours I read is something I find to be unsettling. I do have experience with channeling, though nothing so absurd as what you have just claimed. Have you assessed your mental health lately? Serious question.
I didn't think this would be a controversial subject. So now, what's happening to me is a matter of mental health? Ok.... Whatever.... It's not my fault that you can see the bigger picture.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
I didn't think this would be a controversial subject. So now, what's happening to me is a matter of mental health? Ok.... Whatever.... It's not my fault that you can see the bigger picture.
The fact you aren't willing to question the claim you have made is a red flag. The fact you are reacting negatively to someone who decided to question your claim, is also a red flag.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The fact you aren't willing to question the claim you have made is a red flag. The fact you are reacting negatively to someone who decided to question your claim, is also a red flag.
Sorry.... For being disrespectful. It is not my intention to lie about my Spiritual Journey. If it's a red flag for you, than is a red flag. I can't do nothing about it.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sorry.... For being disrespectful. It is not my intention to lie about my Spiritual Journey. If it's a red flag for you, than is a red flag. I can't do nothing about it.
I am not accusing you of deception. I am simply calling to your attention that you should be questioning what you have come to believe. This is my recommendation to you, since it is something I do myself.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am not accusing you of deception. I am simply calling to your attention that you should be questioning what you have come to believe. This is my recommendation to you, since it is something I do myself.
I will..... Thank you

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I will..... Thank you
Again this forum isn’t about making wild claims

it’s about discussing and sharing our work...as others and I have mentioned yet you and others fail to explain...how did you connect to the universal mind or what methods did you use, what were your results.

i also asked you several times what exactly was your belief system

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Let's put it this way for you to understand. I am not a master at doing any ritual, or any rite. One of the methods that I used was get on my knees, pray, and ask God for some answers. That is all that I did in the beginning, and I swear to The Universe Itself, that I Love very deeply, that I started to hear a voice Telepathically at first. Then, it started to talk to me verbally, and it spoke in a voice that was not my own. At first, The Universe said that it was the god of the Bible. Later during those times of the past, It said that it was Lucifer and that Lucifer was Satan as well. We didn't get along at first, because of the way I was brainwashed to think He was evil like everyone else says. However, I believed at first that Lucifer was The Universe because of the amazing experiences that I had, and still have. It wasn't until the here and now, that The Universe told me that He/She was not Lucifer that the name Lucifer was just another name. And, I was hurt a little because I thought that I was so damn sure, that Lucifer was the One running the show. But, He/She is not. You see, The Universe, has so many names, forms, shapes, and sizes. Including our very own selves. One of things The Universe also said to me, was that there is a reason why I am in contact with Him/Her. Don't ask me, because I have no clue what that reason is. Yes, The Universe tends to hide most of His/Hers valuable secrets from me, so that I don't say anything. But, I guaranteed The Universe, that if one day He/She decides to tell me His/Her secrets, that I will keep it a secret. Secrecy is where the power lies. I have kept most of them already. Again, I do not know everything about rituals, or rites or Magick. As far as, my Spirituality goes, the most I did was meditation, and as if now, Astral Projection, and that's when The Universe allows me to have such an experience, and at least Lucid Dreaming. I am still learning, and have a long way to go on my Spiritual Journey. And that's it. I hope that you can understand me a little better now. Many blessings!! And happy Halloween.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
One more thing, I was a Christian in the beginning, but then everything changed for the simple fact that I found what I was looking for all these years.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
...honestly it sounds like you’re being manipulated

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, that is true. I am manipulated by The Universe, but even with that I still Love this Divine Darkness. I did Said to Him/Her that even if He/She rips me apart, I will still Love Him/Her. That's how much I Love this powerful Supreme Mind. What do you think?

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
One more thing, I was a Christian in the beginning, but then everything changed for the simple fact that I found what I was looking for all these years.
... are you absolutely certain you have found what you have been looking for all these years? Let's begin with a few questions? Answer if you're willing.

1. What do you desire most?

2. What are you getting out of your current path?

3. You say your path is what you've been looking for all these years. Why? What were you looking for?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
... are you absolutely certain you have found what you have been looking for all these years? Let's begin with a few questions? Answer if you're willing.

1. What do you desire most?

2. What are you getting out of your current path?

3. You say your path is what you've been looking for all these years. Why? What were you looking for?
All this years, I've always wanted to know who was God, and In the beginning, I did not know who even Lucifer was. Until, I went to prison. Meanwhile, I took the path of Satanism, and Luciferianism. I was still a Luciferian once I've got out of prison. My Spiritual Journey was a very confused one for me. But now I know, that The Universe is everything. What am I getting out of this path? Even though, I learned a lot, I still feel like I'm lost. What I desire the most is to explore the other side, and get to know this Cosmic Mind in someway. I feel like I don't belong here anymore, but I stay until my day comes. Happy Halloween my friend.

Eclipse

Neophyte
Reaction score
All this years, I've always wanted to know who was God, and In the beginning, I did not know who even Lucifer was. Until, I went to prison. Meanwhile, I took the path of Satanism, and Luciferianism. I was still a Luciferian once I've got out of prison. My Spiritual Journey was a very confused one for me. But now I know, that The Universe is everything. What am I getting out of this path? Even though, I learned a lot, I still feel like I'm lost. What I desire the most is to explore the other side, and get to know this Cosmic Mind in someway. I feel like I don't belong here anymore, but I stay until my day comes. Happy Halloween my friend.

1. Why did you desire to know God?

2. It sounds to me like you're getting next to nothing out of this path you claim to walk.

3. You feel as if you do not belong here? Get a grip. You're human, you belong where you say you belong.

4. Take some time and ask the difficult questions, like if you're doing all this because:

a. It's low effort, having next to no shared person gnosis.
b. It makes you feel important.