• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Does anyone recommend any occult / magick / right hand path podcasts / youtubes / etc ?

Reaction score
As title says, does anyone know any good pod casts that provide very good information over practicing the occult / magick / right hand path ?
Would prefer angelolatry like things, but if you know any demonology youtube accounts / podcasts, i wouldn't mind. I won't practice it but i still find the information fascinating.
thank you for any help !

Reaction score
Awards
Time to go work myself to death yet another day in the thing called my life. For no benefit mind you. Who the hell needs to make a living anyway, am I right?

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
I think what you need to do is to unlearn anything you have learned about
Magick and maybe start from scratch. I don’t know your situation, so I can’t really offer any solid advice. I think you need to do a reset, take a step back from it for a little while and look at it with fresh eyes and an open mind. Mastering the basics is the most important thing.

Reaction score
Awards
And taking a second mental health day in a row. Not ready for people or society at all. Think I will become a night janotor somewhere so I dont have to talk to anyone or interact with anyone.

Reaction score
Awards
As title says, does anyone know any good pod casts that provide very good information over practicing the occult / magick / right hand path ?
Would prefer angelolatry like things, but if you know any demonology youtube accounts / podcasts, i wouldn't mind. I won't practice it but i still find the information fascinating.
thank you for any help !
Foolish Fish and Speech in the Silence are both on YouTube. Same with New Zealand Builders if the Adytum. Nick Farrell and Morgan Eckstein had Golden Dawn videos on YouTube as well.

Reaction score
Awards
I think what you need to do is to unlearn anything you have learned about
Magick and maybe start from scratch. I don’t know your situation, so I can’t really offer any solid advice. I think you need to do a reset, take a step back from it for a little while and look at it with fresh eyes and an open mind. Mastering the basics is the most important thing.
What would you recommend as canon of study from fresh; particularly for a grey magician?

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I found this podcast to be full of vivid imagery and insight but it is all about the Tarot. Is a modern take from an author identifies as a "gay black femme" and she brings a pretty fresh perspective to it. It is not complete and she goes a long time between new posts but it is worth it:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
thank you for any help !
I can suggest my Top 2 You Tube Channels; Foolish Fish, Esoterica.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
thank you for any help !
Astral Doorway. Mainly goes over energy manipulation, AP, eastern traditions, shamanism, and astrology.

Reaction score
Awards
thank you for any help !
If not mentioned before, FoolishFish on YouTube.
Esoterica on YT as well (J Sledge).

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
There used to be a podcast called the Viking Youth Power Hour that I really enjoyed listening during work. Can't seem to find that anywhere anymore. Also old episodes of RedIce Creations had some very interesting topics.

Friggasdottir

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate it. I have several kindle books on angels such as 72 Angels of Magic, Words of Power, 360 Angels, Greater Words of Power. Several other books on Cabalistic Magic, Plsnetary/Zodiacal Magic, Hermetic Magic, Angel Magick, and even Demonolatry/LHP books.
I will add him to the top since he is WF :)

Carl Spartacus also has a book on the Shem angels.
I like the Gallery of Magic books too. I was skeptical about the sigils but that and the one on servitors are a couple if faves. I wish the Gallery folks did a podcast. I'm more a folk magic practitioner myself, but I like to try other modalities occasionally.
Post automatically merged:

Time to go work myself to death yet another day in the thing called my life. For no benefit mind you. Who the hell needs to make a living anyway, am I right?
I know, right? Me too. Wishing I could stay home. Draggin my sorry posterior to work.

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
thank you for any help !
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!