• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Earth tablet Enochian rulers and angels for health, housing and prosperity?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

I have a grim picture painted for.myself ... Cannot walk, cannot be in loud or busy environments like grocery stores, am homeless and penniless.

I'm looking for change

The grim picture is easily web searched, "annual salary in " (enter city or state here), "annual average rent or mortgage in " (enter city or state here), ir painta a grim picture.

So, this morning, I was thinking about Enochian success rituals. Who would be enochian angels to help?
Post automatically merged:

I have the book "Enochian Magic for Beginners", by Donald Tyson. I also have "The Vision and the Voice", by Aleister Crowley. I may be able to wrangle more resources for Enochian magic, but if somebody was familiar with the Enochian system, familiar with the tablets and their angels, and familiar with the answer to the question, I'd appreciate an answer on my question.

I found a document by Mark Stavish that has some useful info. Will peruse Tyson and Leitch works as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I will check them out, thanks.
I have a few resources I found, Donald Tyson and Mark Stavish to be precise.
As soon as I am up in the morning, will check the videos out.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The lives of everyone I have known personally who practiced Enochian magic went to shit soon after they began practicing.

I’m talking financial destitution, destroyed families, severe mental illnesses, sudden alcoholism and drug abuse where there had been no histories of abuse before, etc.

Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

I have never met anyone who claims to practice enochian (where actual practice can be verified vs just reading about it) who seems to have benefitted from it in the long term.

The pattern is almost always an extreme short term spike in the positive and then a perilous long term plunge for the worst.

I know there are probably many people on this forum who will strongly disagree with me. That’s fine. They’ll probably say they’ve been practicing enochian for years and it’s been great for them. I don’t know them, and can’t testify to what they are practicing. I am speaking for what I can testify.

Enochian is an incomplete (fact) and detrimental (opinion) system of magic.

Reaction score
Awards
I apprecaite you and yopur post Lazarus.

Okay, well that derails the entire hope of the post. My situation is pretty much rock bottom, and AA isnt going to do shit about the fact.
No shem, no enochian, how then is someone supposed to get anywhere with magic? My position and paradigm are pretty fucking grim.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are plenty of systems of magic to use that can help other than enochian. It is my opinion that enochian would only make a grim situation worse.

Because I value you as part of this community, I’m offering my honest and sincere opinion. It’s not my intent to add despair. If others can make a convincing case for enochian and how it has actually improved their lives long term - so be it.

Reaction score
Awards
I honestly appreciate you and your honesty. Im frustrated. I get pissed off at the frustration of the entire wasted life of mine, not at you.
Please dont take offense, was never meant. Nothing from God should be so complicated or confusing.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I can certainly relate to the frustration. This path we’ve chosen is not an easy one. Yet, we chose it because it makes us grow.

No offense was given, so how could I take any offense? Truthfully, I’d probably put up with and accept a certain amount of offense coming from you anyway. lol. I really do value and enjoy your presence here. A little spilt milk wouldn’t change that.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I really can't recommed Damon Brand's Henochian success magick book. So far, it seems to be about changing one's mindset and not about direct interventions yielding results. What's more, Damon Brand somewhere admits that he is uncomfortable with the idea of magical healing because he once failed a person that was very dear to him.

I'm battling health issues myself and so far, the GoM books (including the one about the Shem angels) have not helped. Maybe I will look into Asklepios later; currently I feel, however, that those issues must be tackled one by one and that there is no single cure-all operation healing every one.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I apprecaite you and yopur post Lazarus.

Okay, well that derails the entire hope of the post. My situation is pretty much rock bottom, and AA isnt going to do shit about the fact.
No shem, no enochian, how then is someone supposed to get anywhere with magic? My position and paradigm are pretty fucking grim.

Why do you say ‘no Shem’?

Just curious because I thought you had resources for them.

They are very easy to work with and petition and I’ve not seen really anyone say they’ve had adverse things happen.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
No one in particular: please don't take this personal but whenever I see a post like "does anyone think it's a good idea to..." I read that as "can someone give me an excuse to not do ..".

For housing, a ritual / spell that helped me get my current apartment is the
Ideal-Change-My-Home ritual from the Mystical Grimoire by Frater Malak.
I say "helped" because it still took work and effort afterwards / alongside to get the place.
After that spell I applied for many houses, got the appointments and showed up in my best outfit. Presented myself as a nice and hardworking responsible adult (it helps)

Reaction score
Awards
I can certainly relate to the frustration. This path we’ve chosen is not an easy one. Yet, we chose it because it makes us grow.

No offense was given, so how could I take any offense? Truthfully, I’d probably put up with and accept a certain amount of offense coming from you anyway. lol. I really do value and enjoy your presence here. A little spilt milk wouldn’t change that.
I appreciate it @Lazarus ... I never considered the growing pains of magic.
And I appreciate the tolerance with me, lol.

I really can't recommed Damon Brand's Henochian success magick book. So far, it seems to be about changing one's mindset and not about direct interventions yielding results. What's more, Damon Brand somewhere admits that he is uncomfortable with the idea of magical healing because he once failed a person that was very dear to him.

I'm battling health issues myself and so far, the GoM books (including the one about the Shem angels) have not helped. Maybe I will look into Asklepios later; currently I feel, however, that those issues must be tackled one by one and that there is no single cure-all operation healing every one.
I appreciate this @HoldAll ... I was considering using that book.
Why do you say ‘no Shem’?

Just curious because I thought you had resources for them.

They are very easy to work with and petition and I’ve not seen really anyone say they’ve had adverse things happen.
I said no Shem because of the frustration of seeing another magician succeed where I had failed with attempting to work with them, And as old Golden Dawn teachers would say, "That's above your current grade."

No one in particular: please don't take this personal but whenever I see a post like "does anyone think it's a good idea to..." I read that as "can someone give me an excuse to not do ..".

For housing, a ritual / spell that helped me get my current apartment is the
Ideal-Change-My-Home ritual from the Mystical Grimoire by Frater Malak.
I say "helped" because it still took work and effort afterwards / alongside to get the place.
After that spell I applied for many houses, got the appointments and showed up in my best outfit. Presented myself as a nice and hardworking responsible adult (it helps)
I appreciate you too @Yazata ...
I will check out Frater Malak.

Yeah, there was mild frustration as an excited newbie magician to lend a hand in the healing ritual for Donald M Kraig, who passed away anyway. I had a nagging question in my mind if I had failed everyone's efforts, or if it was destiny anyway.

I guess we never know until we try.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I said no Shem because of the frustration of seeing another magician succeed where I had failed with attempting to work with them, And as old Golden Dawn teachers would say, "That's above your current grade."

Well it depends on how you mentally approach it.

Petitioning a Shem Angel ≠ The same thing as Formally Initiating at Magus (9°=2°) with the Zodiac.

You're not using Zodiacal forms of Pentagram and Hexagram rituals or anything.

It's just using the Sigil and Psalm to petition for some assistance from a Shem for something that falls under their office.

No one has to be formally initiating into an order to do that and have success.

I can understand frustration in comparing yourself to others but it's never a good thing to do that if it affects you negatively.

They may have had success for a myriad of different reasons that have nothing to do with you or your progress and abilities.

It may help to follow the path of the Sun as it passes through a Shem's Zodical Degrees...

The Sun has now entered 10° Capricorn. The shem angel who rules from the 10th to the 15th of Capricorn is Nemamiah and Nemamiah rules from December 31 to January 4.

The associated Psalm verse is Psalm 115:11: “O ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.”

The Angel's Job/Office "It serves to bring prosperity in all things and to set prisoners free." - Science of Cabalah

You just need some incense (Frankincense and Myrhh) and a couple of white candles.

Set up a little temporary 'Alter' where you have the Angel's Sigil or Name in Hebrew between 2 white candles with some Incense burning in the middle in front of your Sigil/Name.

Call their name a few times and recite their psalm a few times and then petition them (Nememiah in this case) to bring you some prosperity and release you from the burdens you face (in your own words).

Try to sense their arrival and answer and then when you feel you have thank them for attending to you call and give a license to depart if you feel that's needed.

Maybe try to do this in the Hour of the Sun as well.

In a day or two when the Sun enters the next 5 Degrees work with the next Angel of those Degrees if it's Office is under something that may also be of help to you.

Just keep following along as the Sun passes through the degrees.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Living with a pure heart lets every instinct and reflex be reborn by its new base. I would cast rocks for the horology post options and try to figure out how mandalas solvent with 81 scales solute within can product all qualia. Tomorrow with the 4 min timer I bought for Christmas that was promoting using it for making coffee on the internet, I will start at 7:12 and use all rock castings from before and the night before, then I will flip it 144 times ending around 4:48. If you or hopefully anyone else also try I’d love to hear results.

Reaction score
Awards
Well it depends on how you mentally approach it.

Petitioning a Shem Angel ≠ The same thing as Formally Initiating at Magus (9°=2°) with the Zodiac.

You're not using Zodiacal forms of Pentagram and Hexagram rituals or anything.

It's just using the Sigil and Psalm to petition for some assistance from a Shem for something that falls under their office.

No one has to be formally initiating into an order to do that and have success.

I can understand frustration in comparing yourself to others but it's never a good thing to do that if it affects you negatively.

They may have had success for a myriad of different reasons that have nothing to do with you or your progress and abilities.

It may help to follow the path of the Sun as it passes through a Shem's Zodical Degrees...

The Sun has now entered 10° Capricorn. The shem angel who rules from the 10th to the 15th of Capricorn is Nemamiah and Nemamiah rules from December 31 to January 4.

The associated Psalm verse is Psalm 115:11: “O ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.”

The Angel's Job/Office "It serves to bring prosperity in all things and to set prisoners free." - Science of Cabalah

You just need some incense (Frankincense and Myrhh) and a couple of white candles.

Set up a little temporary 'Alter' where you have the Angel's Sigil or Name in Hebrew between 2 white candles with some Incense burning in the middle in front of your Sigil/Name.

Call their name a few times and recite their psalm a few times and then petition them (Nememiah in this case) to bring you some prosperity and release you from the burdens you face (in your own words).

Try to sense their arrival and answer and then when you feel you have thank them for attending to you call and give a license to depart if you feel that's needed.

Maybe try to do this in the Hour of the Sun as well.

In a day or two when the Sun enters the next 5 Degrees work with the next Angel of those Degrees if it's Office is under something that may also be of help to you.

Just keep following along as the Sun passes through the degrees.
Will definitely try this, thank you for the explanations and the ritual advice!!

Living with a pure heart lets every instinct and reflex be reborn by its new base. I would cast rocks for the horology post options and try to figure out how mandalas solvent with 81 scales solute within can product all qualia. Tomorrow with the 4 min timer I bought for Christmas that was promoting using it for making coffee on the internet, I will start at 7:12 and use all rock castings from before and the night before, then I will flip it 144 times ending around 4:48. If you or hopefully anyone else also try I’d love to hear results.
Í am kinda following this ... Will try this method as well, it reminds me that I need to pick up speed on Geomancy, so thanks!!

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Geomancy always sounded awesome. I heard Nikola Tesla would perimeter buildings three times before going in some times and would choose rooms with numbers 3,6,9, and also Jain 108 talks about the importance of a 10 sided temple or holy grounds with 144 internal degrees; that’s for more down that route. Good luck all around. I’m just getting into this 576/all day subconscious resting mission as well. The method works with frequency triangulations so I could imagine angels feeding input into your focuses as they understand how you work well and also have a method to use.

The mission or method might be great just as subconscious but the imagination about it being structured by techniques and scheduling is also what can guide, be enriched physically and intellectually, help one of the course develop trajectories and complexity and establishments (of mind or physical). Imagination is key for power growth, acting in a way though the synchronicities are always real for a mage especially.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Dean Wilson has an interesting book on Enochian magic as well, might be under Dean Wilson or Frater Yechidah.
He lays out graphically the temple and city of God as explained through the Enochian and biblical writings.
Esoterica YouTube channel has a few videos on Enoch and Enochian as well, also a new one on Essence Dead Sea scrolls, particularly one on the Apocalyptic war between Yahovah and Belial. It's said that Enochian angels are the ones to bring about the apocalypse. However, that could also be to bring about a personal apocalypse.

Reaction score
Awards
The lives of everyone I have known personally who practiced Enochian magic went to shit soon after they began practicing.

I’m talking financial destitution, destroyed families, severe mental illnesses, sudden alcoholism and drug abuse where there had been no histories of abuse before, etc.

Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

I have never met anyone who claims to practice enochian (where actual practice can be verified vs just reading about it) who seems to have benefitted from it in the long term.

The pattern is almost always an extreme short term spike in the positive and then a perilous long term plunge for the worst.

I know there are probably many people on this forum who will strongly disagree with me. That’s fine. They’ll probably say they’ve been practicing enochian for years and it’s been great for them. I don’t know them, and can’t testify to what they are practicing. I am speaking for what I can testify.

Enochian is an incomplete (fact) and detrimental (opinion) system of magic.
This is all very interesting. I monkeyed around with Enochian a few times and the waters got muddied.
People close died suddenly, financial problems, physical housing problems and infestations, voices whispering and shouting in hallways, etc.
Not a system for beginners.
There is also the matter of Edward Kelley, not just John Dee in esoteric service for England.

Interestingly enough, both magic books I'm working through use Enochian, while Regardie cautioned use against it until an adept level to magus level.