• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Earth tablet Enochian rulers and angels for health, housing and prosperity?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

I have a grim picture painted for.myself ... Cannot walk, cannot be in loud or busy environments like grocery stores, am homeless and penniless.

I'm looking for change

The grim picture is easily web searched, "annual salary in " (enter city or state here), "annual average rent or mortgage in " (enter city or state here), ir painta a grim picture.

So, this morning, I was thinking about Enochian success rituals. Who would be enochian angels to help?
Post automatically merged:

I have the book "Enochian Magic for Beginners", by Donald Tyson. I also have "The Vision and the Voice", by Aleister Crowley. I may be able to wrangle more resources for Enochian magic, but if somebody was familiar with the Enochian system, familiar with the tablets and their angels, and familiar with the answer to the question, I'd appreciate an answer on my question.

I found a document by Mark Stavish that has some useful info. Will peruse Tyson and Leitch works as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I would tend to agree. There must have been a reason for Regardie stating to utterly leave book 9 (Angelic tablets) alone until such and such a rank. Some orders pass out ranks like candy, so there's one problem. Some currents are infected with demons and or Enochian workings. Some currents are very strict about the practices they engage in.

But ...it appears Mark Stavish and Donald Tyson are good Enochian resources for beginners.
Much like the GoM book Powers 9f Angels and Demons, some are unbalanced forces (three letters are cacodaemoms in the Enochian system), and must be controlled by their superiors and seniors and kings.

I did try Opening by Watchtower without any Enochian but tablet of union names, and it made.me feel slightly odd.

Last edited: