• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Enochian Magick used for working with Demons?

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I've been researching extensively on Enochian magic, particularly its application in summoning and working with demons, possibly in combination with the principles of the Goetia. However, I haven't found substantial information on this specific blend of practices.

My objective is to communicate with a demon using the Enochian system. I have a basic understanding of how it works and its purpose. I should mention that I'm relatively new to the occult, having taken a two-year break and only recently re-engaging with full intent. While I've read extensively about the Enochian system, I haven't practiced it yet.

I've recently invested (1200$) in a complete set of tools for an Enochian ritual, all made from the appropriate materials, and have also gathered a comprehensive collection of relevant books, thanks to this site.

The demon in question appeared in my life unexpectedly, offering guidance and rekindling my spiritual aspirations. I prefer not to delve into more personal details about this experience at this moment.

I'm looking forward to your insights and advice on this matter. Thank you.

Reaction score
I've seen that one, but my problem is the Keys are only based on the 72 Demons, the demon i met isn't in that list. The Goetia doesn't talk about them neither. I'm not sure which system could bring me closer to them - know them more, go in details of how they work, but i guess it's more of a subjective personal journey at this point. Thanks for replying

Reaction score
Awards
Which demon? Do you have the name?
Cacodaemons, I believe, is the title given for the three lettered angels/demons/spirits of Enochian Magic.
However, there is a chain of command you follow.
We have Donald Tyson's Enochian Magic for Beginners in the Library.
Post automatically merged:

The reason why I recommended LaVey, was there is an alternate set of tables, one of which was published on BALG in 2013 by Koetting.
Im sorry, perhaps I dont understand what your question is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been in communication with a spirit named Onoskelis. Our interactions involve thoughtforms, trance states, sigils, and particularly through energy perceptions where their presence is vividly felt. I prefer to keep the details of our connection minimal out of respect, but this summarizes our main forms of contact.

This spirit isn't from the Enochian tradition, although I'm considering whether Enochian methods might enhance our communication. The challenge is that information on Onoskelis is scarce, primarily mentioned only in the Testament of Solomon. Interestingly, they respond to the name 'Onoskelis' and their appearance aligns with descriptions of Onoskelis, yet I acknowledge the possibility of it being a different entity.

Thank you for responding to my query. My goal is to deepen my understanding and practice of magic, and to improve my communication with this spirit, hoping they'll continue to accompany me on this journey.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I find I am often tested. For example I will be offered a spirit to assist me, but when I test the spirit it fails my tests: smell, intent and plane.

For reasons I do not really understand, even well known players will offer me improper (unclean) entities and energy complexes.

So I test everything 3 times - in and out of my lightbody.

Reaction score
Awards
The reason why I recommended LaVey, was there is an alternate set of tables, one of which was published on BALG in 2013 by Koetting.
Or maybe scour Order of Nine Angles documents?

Reaction score
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough; my first question was; Is there research or information done about contacting demons with the Enochian..? You answered that one for me thank you. But my other question is; if I don't have extensive knowledge about Onoskelis the demon I'm working with and I can't find any, what now? Do i learn more about them with more experience, more practices like the ones im already doing? Or what I've learned so far. I feel like they are fading. I've searched through demonology books and I've found nothing at all about Onoskelis. I'm just saying, the only way to keep or enhance my relationship with this spirit is to know more about them but there's nothing else out there, it's one of the reason why I want to use something as powerful as the Enochian to maybe contact it, I could learn from them in this way, if that makes sense.

Or maybe scour Order of Nine Angles documents?
Also I'll check out the book BALG, thanks

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ónoskelis I've never heard of. What about neighboring demons, what star system is it associated with, where around the qlippothic tree? Can't you evoke it and ask questions?

Google says it's a female demon out of the 'Testament of Solomon'. Annas-archive is currently acting up but there should be something in that grimoire, I suppose.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There are Enochian dictionaries here and there, those could be of use.
I see you already uploaded "The Testament of Solomon" yourself. There is not much there, just a general description in paras. 16 and 17, no sigil, no ritual, nothing. She also features as a succubus in some video game, maybe that's how the OP found her.

Anyway, here are the two paragraphs from "The Testament of Salomon":

16. I then asked of the demon if there were females among them.
And when he told me that there were, I said that I desired to see
them. So Beelzeboul went off at high speed, and brought unto me
Onoskelis , that had a very pretty shape, and the skin of a fairhued
woman; and she tossed her head.

17. And when she was come, I said to her: “Tell me, who art thou?”
But she said to me: “I am called Onoskelis, a spirit wrought...... ,
lurking upon the earth. There is a golden cave where I lie. But I
have a place that ever shifts. At one time I strangle men with a
noose; at another, I creep up from the nature to the arms . But
my most frequent dwelling-places are the precipices, caves, ravines.
Oftentimes, however, do I consort with men in the semblance of a
woman, and above all with those of a dark heart. For they share my
star with me; since they it is who privily or openly worship my star,
without knowing that they harm themselves, and but whet my
appetite for further mischief. For they wish to provide money by
means of memory , but I supply a little to those who worship
me fairly."

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
with the official answer out of the way
chaos magick.

most of these sort of threads might benefit some attention
to chaos magick because that's what it's literally there for.
though at first glance they seem unrelated any general
chaos grimoire will have gems on the subject, this, approach
to super specific and non meta entities
how else? Dudes out there been accidentally making
antagonistic time godforms on a Metallica concert, hit the books.

and im not writing a tutorial on it.
it's well established i turn left at the first
tangent never to return

Reaction score
Thank you everybody for your constructive comments. Honestly it sheds abit of light on a dark day for me.
I'm surprised to even have responses to this, I'm looking forward to more questions for this place and answer some. 🖤🖤🖤 I hope your days are filled with new experiences and strange things.

I see you already uploaded "The Testament of Solomon" yourself. There is not much there, just a general description in paras. 16 and 17, no sigil, no ritual, nothing. She also features as a succubus in some video game, maybe that's how the OP found her.

Anyway, here are the two paragraphs from "The Testament of Salomon":

16. I then asked of the demon if there were females among them.
And when he told me that there were, I said that I desired to see
them. So Beelzeboul went off at high speed, and brought unto me
Onoskelis , that had a very pretty shape, and the skin of a fairhued
woman; and she tossed her head.

17. And when she was come, I said to her: “Tell me, who art thou?”
But she said to me: “I am called Onoskelis, a spirit wrought...... ,
lurking upon the earth. There is a golden cave where I lie. But I
have a place that ever shifts. At one time I strangle men with a
noose; at another, I creep up from the nature to the arms . But
my most frequent dwelling-places are the precipices, caves, ravines.
Oftentimes, however, do I consort with men in the semblance of a
woman, and above all with those of a dark heart. For they share my
star with me; since they it is who privily or openly worship my star,
without knowing that they harm themselves, and but whet my
appetite for further mischief. For they wish to provide money by
means of memory , but I supply a little to those who worship
me fairly."

this is the best version of this passage i've seen yet, thank you

Last edited:

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I personally like to say that in my experience that every bridge we travel in life, some come with keepers who collect a toll. Be careful venturing with this said entity. Remember Solomon according to the text had a interaction with this Demon.

According to the text, Onoskelis appears in the form of a beautiful woman with a fair complexion and the legs of a mule. She says she lives in caves, cliffs, and ravines and perverts men and strangles them. They think they will obtain gold through her, but she gives little to those who worship her. She travels by the full Moon and is associated with the constellation of Capricorn. She is thwarted by the name Yahweh.

Tread lightly in making further and more extensive contact that risk letting it further in to your energy and life.