• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Enochian Magick used for working with Demons?

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I've been researching extensively on Enochian magic, particularly its application in summoning and working with demons, possibly in combination with the principles of the Goetia. However, I haven't found substantial information on this specific blend of practices.

My objective is to communicate with a demon using the Enochian system. I have a basic understanding of how it works and its purpose. I should mention that I'm relatively new to the occult, having taken a two-year break and only recently re-engaging with full intent. While I've read extensively about the Enochian system, I haven't practiced it yet.

I've recently invested (1200$) in a complete set of tools for an Enochian ritual, all made from the appropriate materials, and have also gathered a comprehensive collection of relevant books, thanks to this site.

The demon in question appeared in my life unexpectedly, offering guidance and rekindling my spiritual aspirations. I prefer not to delve into more personal details about this experience at this moment.

I'm looking forward to your insights and advice on this matter. Thank you.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Are spirits required to use their real names?

Yes. Though you need to command them.

About the year 1900 spiritualist organizations were having real trouble dealing with lying spirits.

One group figured out what to do. A trusted spirit gave them a secret password. If a visiting spirit could not give the password, they would send it away.

Those were simpler times - and perhaps simpler people

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
I personally like to say that in my experience that every bridge we travel in life, some come with keepers who collect a toll. Be careful venturing with this said entity. Remember Solomon according to the text had a interaction with this Demon.

According to the text, Onoskelis appears in the form of a beautiful woman with a fair complexion and the legs of a mule. She says she lives in caves, cliffs, and ravines and perverts men and strangles them. They think they will obtain gold through her, but she gives little to those who worship her. She travels by the full Moon and is associated with the constellation of Capricorn. She is thwarted by the name Yahweh.

Tread lightly in making further and more extensive contact that risk letting it further in to your energy and life.
Thanks for the advice but i genuinely don't feel or see any dangers with this entity, even if there were, it would make things abit spicy in my life.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Nice to see a discussion on Enochian magic.
First of all, if the name isn't in any of the tables, how would you use an enochian call to summon her? Solid authors, such as Lon Milo Duquette outline "evil angels", "evil cherubs", and "evil archangels", (sorry if terminology isnt correct). So she would be found following the instructions. Because she isn't on the tables, I'd suggest another route/method/ritual.

But most importantly, of upmost importance:
I beg for you to understand what you're doing. I ask only that you work with spirits before inviting essentially an unknown, and most likely evil creation into your home, into your mind, into your home, relationships, family and work.
It is not worth the risk. The amount of damage they cause is immeasurable, and the blame will be thrusted upon you. Nobody will believe you.

You will just have to work extremely hard to find yourself again.

Reaction score
Nice to see a discussion on Enochian magic.
First of all, if the name isn't in any of the tables, how would you use an enochian call to summon her? Solid authors, such as Lon Milo Duquette outline "evil angels", "evil cherubs", and "evil archangels", (sorry if terminology isnt correct). So she would be found following the instructions. Because she isn't on the tables, I'd suggest another route/method/ritual.

But most importantly, of upmost importance:
I beg for you to understand what you're doing. I ask only that you work with spirits before inviting essentially an unknown, and most likely evil creation into your home, into your mind, into your home, relationships, family and work.
It is not worth the risk. The amount of damage they cause is immeasurable, and the blame will be thrusted upon you. Nobody will believe you.

You will just have to work extremely hard to find yourself again.
i am aware that even before trying anything near contacting this spirit with enochian, i gotta get some bases done and some experience with the original thing. Thanks for reminding me, i will take this seriously.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, and possibly one of the Seven Sisters? That would place her in the domain of Lilith on the Qlippothic tree.
I would research the domain of the Air tablet, EXARP, and chain of command there.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
place her in the domain of Lilith on the Qlippothic tree

Personally I do not accept the demonic classification of Lilith.

When the sons of the Sumerian gods took the daughters of men as wives, there was not a lot of criticism - except from the gods that had brought their own partners with them.

Lilith collected samples from quite a few human men. How is that worse than what the sons of the gods were doing?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I do not accept the demonic classification of Lilith.

When the sons of the Sumerian gods took the daughters of men as wives, there was not a lot of criticism - except from the gods that had brought their own partners with them.

Lilith collected samples from quite a few human men. How is that worse than what the sons of the gods were doing?
You are assuming everyone believes that literal gods mated with literal humans, seems pretty far fetched to me.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You are assuming everyone believes that literal gods mated with literal humans, seems pretty far fetched to me.
I am not too concerned with what people believe.

You may recall that Himmler was particularly pleased to capture Norway. He thought Norwegian genetics much more suited than German for breeding the new human race.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am not too concerned with what people believe.

You may recall that Himmler was particularly pleased to capture Norway. He thought Norwegian genetics much more suited than German for breeding the new human race.
Right, that totally validates that physical gods came down and mated with people

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, there are some limited instructions on binding “Cacodaemons” in Enochian, which are described as undeveloped, primal entities, this can be reflected in that their names are only two letters.

they were described as “vile slaves” by the angel Ave.

I actually do know of a source that has 3 Letter names of Cacodemons and their Controlling names within the Enochian system.

But being that this system can be really dangerous to practitioners with little experience I do not want to publicly name the source.

So I guess my only point is to say there is information out there on this topic.

That and if a person is meant to find it they will.

If any longtime member here that I’m familiar with wants to know the source and is interested in Enochian in general from a scholarly point then PM me and I will tell you.

I just don’t want to be responsible for a new practitioner blowing their life up.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I actually do know of a source that has 3 Letter names of Cacodemons and their Controlling names within the Enochian system.

But being that this system can be really dangerous to practitioners with little experience I do not want to publicly name the source.

So I guess my only point is to say there is information out there on this topic.

That and if a person is meant to find it they will.

If any longtime member here that I’m familiar with wants to know the source and is interested in Enochian in general from a scholarly point then PM me and I will tell you.

I just don’t want to be responsible for a new practitioner blowing their life up.
Yes.. I realized after I wrote it by double checking my source, thank you for the correction.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, if the practitioner is LHP and wants to work with this lunar demons, they'll need the air tablet and the tablet of union to work appropriate calls. My opinion. I would think simply evoking the demon would be much more informative, but again, my opinion.
<Enochian noob here, so will hold my peace>