• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Enochian Magick used for working with Demons?

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I've been researching extensively on Enochian magic, particularly its application in summoning and working with demons, possibly in combination with the principles of the Goetia. However, I haven't found substantial information on this specific blend of practices.

My objective is to communicate with a demon using the Enochian system. I have a basic understanding of how it works and its purpose. I should mention that I'm relatively new to the occult, having taken a two-year break and only recently re-engaging with full intent. While I've read extensively about the Enochian system, I haven't practiced it yet.

I've recently invested (1200$) in a complete set of tools for an Enochian ritual, all made from the appropriate materials, and have also gathered a comprehensive collection of relevant books, thanks to this site.

The demon in question appeared in my life unexpectedly, offering guidance and rekindling my spiritual aspirations. I prefer not to delve into more personal details about this experience at this moment.

I'm looking forward to your insights and advice on this matter. Thank you.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
that totally validates that physical gods came down and mated with people

As you may recall, in Sumerian accounts female gods complained that male gods were attracted to human females because of their long labia

Likewise the human males had foreskins while the gods did not. Circumcision was fashionable at some periods

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
As you may recall, in Sumerian accounts female gods complained that male gods were attracted to human females because of their long labia

Likewise the human males had foreskins while the gods did not. Circumcision was fashionable at some periods

Sumerian accounts of Gods and Goddesses are allegorical legends of mythical figures just as are Greek and Egyptian and every other pantheon.

These things are not literal.

They also aren’t related to Enochian Magic.

Reaction score
@uncannyexplorations have you done other rituals, energy work, or any other magick or is Enochian your first ever practice?
Beginner stuff;
lbrp, middle pillar, quabalistic meditation, chaos magick like sigils, went deep into Real tulpamancy a while back. I used to practice alot more 2 years ago, chackra, energy work, some astral magical workspace if you like to call it that, just the surface but deep enough for me to have a drastic change in my life. This will sound funny but I lost 100lb and I owe it to magick and how it gave me some courage to be healthier and think differently.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Beginner stuff;
lbrp, middle pillar, quabalistic meditation, chaos magick like sigils, went deep into Real tulpamancy a while back. I used to practice alot more 2 years ago, chackra, energy work, some astral magical workspace if you like to call it that, just the surface but deep enough for me to have a drastic change in my life. This will sound funny but I lost 100lb and I owe it to magick and how it gave me some courage to be healthier and think differently.
That’s awesome man, Enochian is very potent as you know and I think it’s earned a somewhat misrepresented reputation as being “dangerous” because people who have never built their aura try to invoke the energetic equivalent of an electrical storm into themselves and causes havoc due to their own lack of control.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That’s awesome man, Enochian is very potent as you know and I think it’s earned a somewhat misrepresented reputation as being “dangerous” because people who have never built their aura try to invoke the energetic equivalent of an electrical storm into themselves and causes havoc due to their own lack of control.

That and not having a solid foundation coupled with being able to properly Banish energies followed by grounding.

Aaron Leitch has also said there are some misinterpreted pronunciation of tenses of singular vs plural in calls so if a person gets that wrong they could be calling not a ‘you’ but an ‘all of you’ plural.

So there you have somebody who doesn’t really have a foundation calling Multiple Electrical storms, Fire Storms, Tsunamis, and or Earthquakes of Energies depending on which quadrant they are messing around with.

Reaction score
Would be interesting to know or read about someone having a genuine story about this happening to them. I believe it's dangerous yes, but I honestly only seen people saying that but with no data to back it. But maybe my head is in the hole and there's probably books on people sharing their stories.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Would be interesting to know or read about someone having a genuine story about this happening to them. I believe it's dangerous yes, but I honestly only seen people saying that but with no data to back it. But maybe my head is in the hole and there's probably books on people sharing their stories.

I haven’t had a chance to read through this book yet but in perusing through it I can say it looks like it might be a really good account of someone working the system in a practical way…

Book – PDF - Frater W.I.T. - Enochian Initiation: A Thelemite's Magical Journey into the Ultimate Transcendence

He also has some pretty detailed ritual scripts in the appendices at the end including modified Pentagram and Hexagram rituals. I believe there was also a Bornless Ritual tailored to Enochian via Liber Samekh as well as a few other rituals.

It might be worth checking out.

Reaction score
I haven’t had a chance to read through this book yet but in perusing through it I can say it looks like it might be a really good account of someone working the system in a practical way…

Book – PDF - Frater W.I.T. - Enochian Initiation: A Thelemite's Magical Journey into the Ultimate Transcendence

He also has some pretty detailed ritual scripts in the appendices at the end including modified Pentagram and Hexagram rituals. I believe there was also a Bornless Ritual tailored to Enochian via Liber Samekh as well as a few other rituals.

It might be worth checking out.
Thank u!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the advice but i genuinely don't feel or see any dangers with this entity, even if there were, it would make things abit spicy in my life.

I'd be wary of any spirit coming to me unbidden, i.e. without me having it first conjured up. Demons appearing out of nowhere to spice up your life? Even hardcore demonolators would be suspicious, I'd say. Consorting with such a problematic entitiy solely for its supposed entertainment value feels like a recipe for catastrophic desaster to me.

epsilon

Neophyte
Reaction score
In my experience, and your method of communication sounds just like mine, you get the calling card directly from the entity. The symbol is often how it announces itself.

That has been enough for me, holding it in mind throughout the day as I wait for the appropriate trance/flow activity to allow it to hit. Then the high pitched sound/feeling in the middle of my head comes and the communication begins in thought forms and symbols.

There's a certain kind of trance state that works well for me with this. It usually involves a physical activity like cleaning the house or driving long distances, and if I keep the symbol centered and on my mind the enough it eventually "takes" and starts. I prefer it over using delta 8 🍄 which also works for me.

I dont know about enochian communication with entities outside of the tables, but— name aside, I wonder if you're receiving from your HGA or something. It seems quite personal to you.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes. Though you need to command them.
@Roma ... I once tried to do an exorcism after a deliverance and demanded the name.
The voice and humor changed and the reply was "the right hand of Satan."
I freaked out and lost control.
I could not interpret it to mean Moloch (my prime suspicion of the two Contending Giants because it was trying to attack babies), Beelzebub or Lucifuge Rofocale.

Reaction score
In my experience, and your method of communication sounds just like mine, you get the calling card directly from the entity. The symbol is often how it announces itself.

That has been enough for me, holding it in mind throughout the day as I wait for the appropriate trance/flow activity to allow it to hit. Then the high pitched sound/feeling in the middle of my head comes and the communication begins in thought forms and symbols.

There's a certain kind of trance state that works well for me with this. It usually involves a physical activity like cleaning the house or driving long distances, and if I keep the symbol centered and on my mind the enough it eventually "takes" and starts. I prefer it over using delta 8 🍄 which also works for me.

I dont know about enochian communication with entities outside of the tables, but— name aside, I wonder if you're receiving from your HGA or something. It seems quite personal to you.
strangely that's how my strongest communications were too, by doing tasks while also being in a trance. for enochian ive just always been driven to the it but never actually put in the efforts to have what it takes to practice besides just recently.

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I've been researching extensively on Enochian magic, particularly its application in summoning and working with demons, possibly in combination with the principles of the Goetia. However, I haven't found substantial information on this specific blend of practices.

My objective is to communicate with a demon using the Enochian system. I have a basic understanding of how it works and its purpose. I should mention that I'm relatively new to the occult, having taken a two-year break and only recently re-engaging with full intent. While I've read extensively about the Enochian system, I haven't practiced it yet.

I've recently invested (1200$) in a complete set of tools for an Enochian ritual, all made from the appropriate materials, and have also gathered a comprehensive collection of relevant books, thanks to this site.

The demon in question appeared in my life unexpectedly, offering guidance and rekindling my spiritual aspirations. I prefer not to delve into more personal details about this experience at this moment.

I'm looking forward to your insights and advice on this matter. Thank you.
Enochian was never intended for that purpose. It is also misleading to the practitioner to think of them as Angels. Consider them as both angels and intelligences and in particular those intelligences that render the Cube of Space and through which God breathes the Holy Spirit into the world. This is their nature. They restrict all things into physical form, existing between Saturn and the Supernals yet also being the directions which define all spaces and thus having their directional stations in every heaven.

They were never intended as thwarting angels or to take sides between the heavens or the underworld yet they are very orderly and the champions of integrity, piety and virtue. Thus they are more aligned to the aims of angels though again they understand the need of balance between infernal and celestial principalities for the miracle that is the terrestrial.

They exist between and behind all things. In the circumohrence of every circle and the perimeter of every square. They are the geometry of creation. This is their nature.

They can not be bound in the triangle of arte for they are the triangle and simultaneously exist within and without it, coming into appearance at even side of it. Thus are they, the watchtowers, evoked in Wicca as the guardians of the circle and at it's center point. They also are the fractal nature that allows for worlds within worlds and thus the world tree.

They set the stage for all principalities, lesser gods and Man, to arise.

If you were to employ their aid in dealing with Cthonic entities, especially Daemons, you would perhaps best employ them by asking them to work through the triangle to keep the daemon bound by the same power that God binded creation together.

Likewise, in conjunction with the Olympic Spirits they should be potent in causing any spirit to take form. The Olympic Spirits also hist and mediate their planetary sphere, inclusive of the heaven and underworld thereof and to all things of the planet they are the gatekeepers. This they are incredibly helpful to evocation.

In my own praxis the Enochian entities and classical angels work together through the Olympic Spirit. Therefore in my rites the Heptarchy, Seniors, Kings (of tablets), Intelligence and Blind Spirit of the planet are all under the presiding government of the Olympian. This all embodies the nature of the planet, with the Angel and Daemon thereof having a presiding Office.

For example Haniel is not Venusian but has the job of overseeing Venusian affairs. If you prefer an angel more closely related to the planet turn the name of the planet in Hebrew into an Angel like so:

Levanah + El = Levanel/Lecanahel
Moon + Good = Moon of God

Or for an element: Seraphiel where Seraph means Fire. You could also take a trait or aspect of live governed by the planet and do likewise as well.

Now the Enochian system dies gave Cacaodaemons but they are not true cacaodaemons nor should they be relatedd to the servitors of the system. They are Daemons in the sense that they handle background processes regarding the inner workings of the system and servitors in that they are task oriented yet one should never forget they are still working with cosmic processes.

On that note while Enochian entities are again not true angels, the system is one of extreme piety. I have never had issue with the Enochian system but everyone I've ever known who had, approached the system outside it's Christian context of piety and righteousness. As neutral as these beings are they also have a strong ethic and do not tolerate well the worldly as they sustain the world. Though they are not sone avenging angel nor charged with dispensing judgement, if you approach them you still may get smited; As they do however govern the ways by which everything stands if it's own virtue and by this same measure karmic self-undoing. Proximity to their presence either either emboldens the integrity of ones or makes painfully apparent ones flaws to which there is no longer room to hide, isolate, disassociate or sandbox. To them and in witnessing them: to the base all things are based, to the pure all things are pure; and their word is integrity.

The second reason people tend to get burned with Enochian is they ask these huge cosmic forces for trial and mundane things. Enochian entities witness and ordain reality having immense forces at their disposal. Without them correspondence and paradox would not be and no measure could come from the non-distinct. Yet for all their thundering and earth shaking power, and their very existence sustaining the temporal world from the Eternal God, they are not temporal nor are they linear in their understanding as they do not constrain themselves but alk things subject unto them through the linear. Therefore they do not understand the sacrifices if the mortal coil. They see suffering but being the foundation of all space-time see all possibilities simultaneously and thus do not know loss. "Their" language was for our benefit as they are beyond syntax, syntax comneth from them. For they are the Logos and the observation of the meaning of Logos.

They are as the Wormhole aliens in Star Trek DS9. They do not understand time as we do as they are the watchers of it, not subject to it. Their existence is not linear yet they connect distant spaces and define all spaces. They reside in no place but between all places and may hold any space for us to meet them. It is by them and the power of their nature that we my perceive three distinct states, a trinity, of a boundless non-distinct being, as well as those three distinct Supernals within a boundless and no distinct Supernal Nature. Theirs is also of the mystery of the union of the Logos and the Sophia and the attainment of the stone.